PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Pharm grade HGH with Sermorelin GHRP-2?

I've been taking Sermorelin GHRP-2 for a few months but I'm going to be going on Pharm grade HGH in the next 1-2 weeks or so. I'm going to start out taking 2iu's of HGH for the first 2 months or so and then bump up as needed. When I blast (Currently on TRT) I'm going to bump the HGH to 4-6ius per day.

Does it matter if I take the HGH in the morning or at night? I've read some say in the morning because your body naturally produces more at night but i've also read the exact opposite. Also, let's say I take the HGH in the morning should I then take the Sermorelin GHRP-2 at night? I like some of the effects I'm already getting from this such as the increase in skin tone.

I want to get the most out of the 8-10+ HGH cycle and I have quite a bit of the Sermorelin GHRP-2 on hand with easy access to it so not sure if it's even worth using? Obviously when bumping up to 4+ ius of HGH I wouldn't need the Sermorelin GHRP-2.

Thanks in advance

Blog Entries
    For those that are between their late 20’s and early 50’s, there is still a reasonable chance that your own endogenous production of hGH is still at a reasonable level. For this age group the best time to inject would be early morning …. After your body’s own release of hGH in the night. If you get up to go to the bathroom in the early morning, this is probably the perfect time to take a couple of units of hGH. This will be the least disruptive time to take an injection of hGH. The second best time would be first thing in the morning when you wake up

If you are splitting your doses, two times of the day when your cortisol levels are at peak, are when you awake and early afternoon. Thus another good strategy for multi-dose is to take your hGH injections at these times; as cortisol is very catabolic by nature and a well -timed hGH injection can go a long way toward blunting this catabolic effect.

Thread Information