dude22 is offline New Member

First GH run. Anyone experienced please critique.

I've been cycling for years. have many cycles under my belt. I have used slin before (Humalin R) and thats what I will be referring to for the purpose of this cycle. I am 220 lbs, 6'3", very low teens bf. I went through periods where I was mostly concerned with strength and got to about 250 lbs with high teens bf, recomped over the past year and now Im lean and maintained most strength.

I am a little confused about GH protocols as there are different views. My goal is mass and to stay as lean as I can while packing away calories. I eat like I have OCD, I get anxious if its been over 3 hours without a meal lol. Diet is not a major issue for me. I have adequate understanding of calories and macros I believe. Training is not an issue either. I was doing the single muscle split 5 day routine, over the past 3 months changed it up to a 4 day split. 2 upper, 2 lower. A heavy/strength day and a lighter/hypertrophy day for each upper and lower. So far the variety has helped me to break thru some plateaus. Training days will be Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri.

My cycle and timing:

**Test- 1g a week split into two shots.
    **nandrolone deca - 500 a week, two shots
    **GH- 6-8 ius post workout, 4 days a week training days only. I've considered other protocols, but this is the one I currently am planning unless someone with experience can school me differently.
    **Humalin R- work up to 10-15 ius with breakfast, gym an hour after that. I will take the shot, eat, bring 2 shakes with me (each shake will have adequate carbs, I have sucessfully done this before and have a tendency to go a little higher with carbs as I don't get fat quickly). One shake during workout, the other immediately after. Shakes consist of Gatorade, added dextrose, protein, BCAA, NO creatine as I have repeated stomach issues on it. I also have a big post workout meal (carbs, protein, fat) 1-1 1/2 hours after my last shake.

If I missed anything don't flame I will clarify.

ALSO, (I almost forgot) was considering running some t3 low dose with this combo. I've heard there'd are great synergistic benifits to using t3 with growth. I would also love some ideas or opinions from experienced bros about dosing and timing of t3 with this given cycle. Thanks in advance!

Nobody has ANY info/opinion/experience?
    Last edited by dude22; 07-01-2015 at 05:04 PM.

Well thanks for all the help! I've decided on another protocol, but I will save my breath as this forum is not worth it. I'll take my questions somewhere else lol. And then mods on this site wonder why bros post in the steroid forum off topic... Maybe because unless you post in the general forum no one responds to your shit..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    First thing the gh needs to be pharm grade, no generics or anything Chinese,

for mass gains you need to be using around 8-10ius+ for at least 12 months running along various stacks of steroids ,

I would go with 5 days on 2 off protocol or if you can afford it 7 days per week,

slin I wouldn't use it at all, not worth it IMHO,

Take it easy with the attitude or you'll get nowhere, sometime it takes time people have life's, also you been here for 10yrs with 19 posts so you haven't been active have you!!!

Again very important no matter what you may think only use PHARM grade no Chinese

Thanks Marcus, and yes I have been on for quite some time without being active lol. I guess the attitude was unescessary.

I understand that pharm is better, but why is it imperative that I use pharm over generics?

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Because there is a lot of speculation that the chinese put things (peptides, etc.) into those generics vials to mimic the side effects of GH without the expense.

You can have a look at this long thread to see some of people's experiences:

Chinese HGH concerns

There was a thread this week from someone who reported using chinese generics for 3.5 months who developed headaches and all sorts of joint pain that didn't resolve when he stopped. We can't tell if that's what caused it, but it certainly is a call for caution.

My experience with using steroids at a young age

The problem is there is no way to know what's in there. Those people know it's near impossible for people to know whether the stuff is legit, and that the aim is to put anything in there that will keep people purchasing the stuff at the lowest possible cost (to make). Would you trust someone you don't know in China to choose some stuff, fill a vial for you and then you would inject it? That's what taking generics is like. I'm sure Marcus agrees.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dude22 View Post
    Thanks Marcus, and yes I have been on for quite some time without being active lol. I guess the attitude was unescessary.

I understand that pharm is better, but why is it imperative that I use pharm over generics?
    Because generic aren't real hgh no matter what your source tells you, read the links above by Angel

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And to make this really brief (the young and HGH thread is pretty long with all the pointless arguments) two of the greatest fears IMHO are the possibility of them (the Chinese or other criminal enterprise type people) using any kind of injection pen (various pharma drugs now come in dosing pens) and relabeling as an HGH pen. And also when they actually do try to make real HGH and have some bad results in the manufacture due to improper folding of the proteins involved you may well wind up with Parkinsons or other long term issues that will not show themselves till the life long damage is done.

Thread Information