Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Livinlean

Thread: before i start my first hgh only cycle

Fush is offline New Member

before i start my first hgh only cycle

any tips from the experienced users here so i can get the most of a 6 month cycle?

about me:

male. mid 30s. healthy
    <10%BF
    10yrs+ lifting

i will be taking pharma grade hgh at 4iu / day. i will be taking hgh to help me get stronger. i'm already at elite levels in terms of bw to weight lifted ratio.

my other question is:

will i gain more muscle mass in my first hgh cycle if i naturally bulk up a little more before i start taking hgh?

thank you.

-fush

Alta is offline Associate Member
    Why are you taking it?

If you are looking for muscle mass and strength gains there are far cheaper and more effective compounds out there......

Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post
    Why are you taking it?

If you are looking for muscle mass and strength gains there are far cheaper and more effective compounds out there......
    i'm staying away from the unavoidable side effects of anabolics. hgh is very expensive but a lot safer in the long run.

I've been on it for a few months, and my experience:

I take it with test, so I can't really say first hand if it alone makes you that much stronger. I ran it 3 months solo and didn't really notice anything to be honest, other than nagging injuries seemed to disappear.

From what I understand anything less than 5iu is more for recovery and weight loss (which is what I use it for). Above that and it can be used for strength gain and size, but the side effects can be pretty bad at that level. I get them on anything over 4iu/day, so I stick with 3.3iu 5 days on 2 off. I'm also using it to help keep gains I make on cycle.

If you're already lean and healthy, I would probably stick with food and OTC supplements to get more size. That's going to determine how big you get regardless of the compound.

Read this

My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

It might have what you are looking for

I've been on HGH continuously for going on 8 years. It takes a while for you to notice significant gain. I just notice, after a while, that my muscular endurance is so much better. For example, I run a Tren /Test cycle without HGH and I can rep 225# 28reps. Add HGH to that cycle and I get 38reps. The only thing I changed was the HGH. I don't look bigger, I'm just stronger with better endurance.
    956Vette likes this.

petegriffinjr is offline Junior Member
    I'm a lot fuller looking on HGH due to the water retention but it's not the bloat look u get from test. I've been in 4 iu per day for 5 months and I feel it works great along with aas. The down side to HGH is it makes me sleepy and my hands and wrists feel numb, especially when I'm sleeping and it keeps me awake.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've been on HGH continuously for going on 8 years. It takes a while for you to notice significant gain. I just notice, after a while, that my muscular endurance is so much better. For example, I run a Tren/Test cycle without HGH and I can rep 225# 28reps. Add HGH to that cycle and I get 38reps. The only thing I changed was the HGH. I don't look bigger, I'm just stronger with better endurance.
    28 to 38 reps is a significant improvement. i train everyday and 2x on most days. my progress is only limited by my ability to recover from the workouts fast enough, and the fat gains when i eat above maintenance to develop more muscles. hgh seems to be a perfect fit for me at this point.

i will start my bulk/cycle in a few weeks. if i'm recovering faster, i will be able to do more quality reps. il see how far this 6 month cycle takes me

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fush View Post
    28 to 38 reps is a significant improvement. i train everyday and 2x on most days. my progress is only limited by my ability to recover from the workouts fast enough, and the fat gains when i eat above maintenance to develop more muscles. hgh seems to be a perfect fit for me at this point.

i will start my bulk/cycle in a few weeks. if i'm recovering faster, i will be able to do more quality reps. il see how far this 6 month cycle takes me
    I hope you have a proper diet in place. If you are training 2x a day on most days you would need a large influx of calories to accommodate the extra workload. I used to hate taking days off... I would go to the gym for a month straight without a day off until I understood the nutrition aspect better. Now I take at least a day off per week mainly because it is cheaper for me to take the day off then to add in chicken breast or healthy fats to help create that influx in calories... and not to mention the positive effects the rest day will have on my body.

Now Im not trying to say you have a bad diet in place, but I'm just trying to emphasize the importance of it.
    Last edited by Livinlean; 06-05-2016 at 05:15 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I hope you have a proper diet in place. If you are training 2x a day on most days you would need a large influx of calories to accommodate the extra workload. I used to hate taking days off... I would go to the gym for a month straight without a day off until I understood the nutrition aspect better. Now I take at least a day off per week mainly because it is cheaper for me to take the day off then to add in chicken breast or healthy fats to help create that influx in calories... and not to mention the positive effects the rest day will have on my body.

Now Im not trying to say you have a bad diet in place, but I'm just trying to emphasize the importance of it.
    thank you for the heads up. my diet is solid. a caloric surplus using chicken breasts/yams/greens is a lot of eating. 500g of chicken breasts a meal multi times a day is already a chore. i'm aiming for 3500-4500kcal at least to maintain a surplus. il probably go with more protein shakes to catch up.

Thread Information