Thread: stretch marks

JelloTrip is offline New Member

stretch marks

I never got stretch marks until I had stopped lifting for a month. I didnt put on any weight because I weighed the same but I had to move to another state and things were hectic so I took some time off from the gym. The stretch marks are on my armpit/upper arm, Im sure u know the place. Just wondering why it happened a month after I stopped lifting. Any advice/experience appreciated

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, i wish i knew why that happened, but i dont. the place you have them is the most common place lifters get them anyway. did your body composition change at all in that month? like did you lose fat/gain muscle due to a good recovery period, which would result in no weight change? altho even then, this wouldnt be drastic enough to produce stretch marks

JelloTrip is offline New Member
    I tried to keep up with cardio and diet as much as possible. didnt have noticeable loss or gain, but strength was down of course. I just thought it was weird that after i stopped trying to grow, I get stretch marks, unless they are caused by something else, but i thought they only came from growth

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JelloTrip
    I tried to keep up with cardio and diet as much as possible. didnt have noticeable loss or gain, but strength was down of course. I just thought it was weird that after i stopped trying to grow, I get stretch marks, unless they are caused by something else, but i thought they only came from growth
    same here bro. hopefully someone will have an explanation on here, just out of sheer curiosity if nothing else

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    go to grocery store, 30 $ for a tube of Miderma, for the silver scarring ones, for the present ones, like i had for YEARS, go to GNC, its called Strivectin-SD, very expensive, will worth it...!!!

i had a few of em from front delt to chest, sum 6inches long...gone...maybe a slite sign of em...but ill sport a beater now!

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    Ditto on the Strivectin-SD, very worth it!

shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    I recently started getting some on the inner bicep. I got some on the under shoulder and inner thighs. They are started a couple of years ago when I really started to put my horrible eating habits to work and lift. I went in my freshman year weighing 170-180. 4 years later 250 and then stretch marks to show it haha. So this Strivectin-SD will do the trick? About how long does it take to completely wipe out stretch marks?

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    u can also use coco butter i had strech marks on my ass from running 4 years of cross country and then ignoreing legs after i was done coco butter made them almost invisible i used the kind that women who just had a baby use to get rid of there strech marks worked wonders

trip07 is offline New Member
    I tried the coco butter, It didn't work that well. Maybe I wasn't consistent enough. Try the coco butter first because its kinda cheap then go with the more expensive if its not doing a very good job just my .02 cents.

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shwamin2004
    I recently started getting some on the inner bicep. I got some on the under shoulder and inner thighs. They are started a couple of years ago when I really started to put my horrible eating habits to work and lift. I went in my freshman year weighing 170-180. 4 years later 250 and then stretch marks to show it haha. So this Strivectin-SD will do the trick? About how long does it take to completely wipe out stretch marks?
    I've noticed a HUGE difference with the Strivectin-SD and I'm on week 7 of consistently using it. I have really deep stretch marks in about the same places and there is a significant decrease and fading-effect. Money well spent bro.

Thread Information