sonar1234 is offline Banned

Unhappy Freaken term (rhomboid pain)Making myself clear

Damn french expression after all this time.

I have a rhomboid pain, sometimes it move to the right side of my upper back and sometimes it comes back to the middle.

I dont wake up stiff but the damn pain seems to get a bit worst during the day or if i go and have a heavy weight training session.

I decided to move on and go with another osteopath since my last one is stuck in a root, each time i lift heavy i need to go see her for an adjustment, i get this damn pain between the rhomboid and has soon has she adjuste my vertebrae the pain gets better.

If i apply some heat its better to. Today i did some bootcamp without to much problems, there is a lot of push ups and bodysquats.

Seems that each time i work the back muscle i feel better, but i cant go to heavy.

I dont know if you can get arthitis in the rhomboid or its just a strain that remains cause i didnt rest it enought.

I really hope acupuncture can help me out with this has well has the lower back pain which is again on the right side.

I am frustrated cause like doc said the diagnostic that my osteopath gave me doesnt satisfiy me at all, she gave me a break from treatment and i am wondering if thats because she is stuck in a root, its sad cause when you get dependant of someone like this you always go for treatment after treatment even if it has a so so benefit.

Its time to move on cause each time i see her she tells me that the internal organs are the issue, liver is stiff, colon and all but god damn it she worked on all theses organs in the 10 times i went to see her.

SHe did manage to take away some of the pain and strain i had in the neck, it was a lot worst before and with cranial osteopathy my neck is a lot better and the pain never came back has severe has it was.

My consern now is the rhomboid pain and why it always comes back, what benefit can acupuncture have on this.

The osteopath told me that she reajusted all the vertebrae that needed too be reajusted, so what else could it be?

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    bump

Thread Information