Thread: Doc sust update

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink Doc sust update

Hey Doc, ok has i said earlier my mri is negative.

So this is great news, news that cost me a lot of money but at least i know where i stand.

Now i added massage therapy along chiropratic.

I am glad to say that i am back in the gym its been 3 weeks now and no fall back.

Here is my training program i do total body workouts with 30 seconds rest between sets and they are all 3 sets of 15 reps except for legs which are done 3 sets of 20-25 reps.

My body is starting to shape up again and it feels good, i am not dieting but eating less and it shows in my pants and waiste size.

Leg press
    Leg extension
    Lat pulldown front
    Low pulley rows
    Reverse lat pulldown
    Vertical bench press
    Peck deck
    Pullover machine (nice strech i only do 1 set of 25 reps)
    Standing Military press
    Reverse peck deck (Work the rear deltoid)
    Tricep french press machine (Pulls my should toward the back and works posture).
    Biceps smith machine curls.

The whole workout takes me about 30-40 minutes to complete, then i hit the sauna and hot tub.

abs done each night 100 reps for crunches, training is done in the morning, i try to walk has much has i can i one day, i got my bike out too.

Of course there is still some pain, but its getting better.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats great news, what an improvement on your post in the lounge afew weeks back!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    light at the end of the tunnel,great to hear mate.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    thats great news, what an improvement on your post in the lounge afew weeks back!
    Yes i was very discouraged on that day, its hard for people like us who train and live active lives to simply do nothing.

I been feeling like a couch patota for 6 years, my body has changed for the worst, no matter what people say if you dont lift weights and train your body will change.

Now the new goal is to reach 185 pounds and lower the waist size to 36 inch.

Went back this morning again and did the same program its really hard, i am not used to take 30 seconds break and each time i try to add a bit more weight even if its has low has 1 pound.

There is hope for the future, even if i am never going to squat huge amounts again and never going to deadlift again.

scottish is offline Associate Member
    Sonar, what was your injury? If you dont mind me asking.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by scottish
    Sonar, what was your injury? If you dont mind me asking.
    Back in 2001 when i was 29 i listen to an idiot called Keith Wassung, he was doing the HIT training system

Squats
    Deadlifts
    Bench press
    Standing military press
    chin ups
    bent rows

This guy said that you need to add weight for every workout but everyone knows that when training natrual you will hit a plateau and at some point wont get passed it.

I told this guy that i was feeling pain after doing squats and deadlifts cause i was lifting heavy and my forms where not great.

He told me to keep going and that my body will adapt.

I trained like this for 6 months and my posture was screwed up real bad, my neck and pelvic region the most.

One day after squats and deadlift i felt a strain in my lower back in the spin that would not go away, thats how my injured set in.

From this day on i always tell people to make sure that there forms are perfect and that adding weight is not the best way to gain size.

I feel that safety is very important and that controling the weight you use is the best way to train.

I do bodyweight squats but i will never put another 505 pounds barbell on my neck and do squats ever again or try to deadlift 315 pounds or even dumber try to do a standing military press with 165 pounds.

Keith Wassung is one of the worst assholes i have seen on the internet, this idiot is still active on the sherdog board an MMA forum, i told him to fukk off last time i saw him.

This piece of pure shit took away 6 years of my life, i used to listen to is advise and tought my body was getting better.

THe only sad thing is that i couldnt go crack is face like i would have loved too.
    Last edited by sonar1234; 04-28-2007 at 04:56 PM.

Thread Information