Thread: PLz help!!!!

edgardo387 is offline Junior Member

PLz help!!!!

Guys im in need of some serious help. Im 20 and in week 7 of my Tren E/Test E cycle. I am insanely strong and I have dropped BF and have gained 11 Lbs so far but I have an Obscene stretch mark problem. THEY ARE EVRYWHERe! I mean my arms have exploded but within 3 weeks they are covered in bright red stretch marks. They even go down halfway to my forearm that is insane! my chest and shoulder area is no better. And the worst is that i tried tanning and they are now even more pronounced. I have read many of the threads and I kno this is expected but I want to know if anybody has had it to this extreme degree. I hydrate well(over a gal daily) take my vitamins A,C,E, zinc, and my fish oils. I just need some advice guys. Do u think its time for me to see a dermatologist? Or should I try some Strivectin SD? Many thanx in advance

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    When you first develop stretch marks they are more pronounced at first. After awhile they will become a natural color. My wife used the Strivectin while preg and worked pretty well. Not 100% but might make them smaller.
    Good Luck
    Buff

edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    Thnx yea a few peeps have told me that they fade. But I have ALOT of these bad boys, not just like a few lines, but aLOT. Even my trainer (MIKE ATKINS) which is a bodybuilder was like "I dunno wat to tell you" It makes me sad because I am developing this great physique and I am getting good results, but my body is being tainted by very deep and very wide and long bright red stretch marks. They started as small lines but are no connecting to form very long marks. But THNX Buff I am goin to order strivectin right now and hopefully it will fix my skin

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    cocoa butter helps remove scars too...i feel ur pain man stretch marks are the worst, luckily my skin must be extra stretchy cuz ive never gotten them

Thread Information