Thread: Muscle aches..

bowonly is offline Associate Member

Muscle aches..

Guys, I worked chest on Mon and I always warm up my shoulders first. After a heavy set of flat bench my tri's ached.. almost like a strain. Next day everything was cool, no pain or aches.

Then goofing off, I was wrestling our state champ and getting my butt kicked but I am much bigger than him so I tried to muscle him. Afterwards, both my bi's and tri's ached... everything is cool this morning. I am on a cycle of test C and EQ, does it have anything to do with this.. or am I just getting old. Ohhh and I was wind'ed by the first minute.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Warm up more, stretch SLOWLY and dont go HEAVY for a few days. STRETCH like your coach in high school told you or you are going to rip or break something important, I know...

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    * lovbyts - ouch.. sounds like you may have torn something.. was it from going to heavy to fast?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowonly View Post
    * lovbyts - ouch.. sounds like you may have torn something.. was it from going to heavy to fast?
    Ahhh no, just ruptured L5 to the point I could not walk, sit or stand for 2 weeks until I had surgery to remove the fragments and get some of them off the sciatic nerves. Both legs/feet where numb but had full time shooting pain. I could honestly only stand for 30 sec at a time before passing out from pain. Yeah it was fun. My butt still feels like I got kicked by a horse a week ago but that massive improvement from last November.

Thread Information