Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Helps if she has a Great Arse and Legs.

gotta make up for it somewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    yah small tits are sexy

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have wondered if any woman has tried synthol injections? Works for muscles although temporary.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have seen a few horror stories on the net. But from all the woman I see at the gym they can first stick with losing the cellulite first then talk about getting stuff bigger.

Tigerlily01 is offline Female Member
    Silicone under the muscle is best. Try looking into S. FL (Ft lauderdale) has some good docs and they are pretty cheap compared to other places in the US. Plus you can have a vaca while she recovers!!

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    silicone is the way to go- some women end up losing feeling in the nipple - but for self esteem , happiness and self worth, its definitely worth it!

im not sure how a woman would feel about it though...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    my wife switched from saline to silicone. Hers are under the muscle. she lost no sensitivity. But she went to a great doctor and spent alot on them
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    there is one way to get larger breasts naturally......

.....as women get fatter, some of that fat accumulates in the breast!

(just saying, not recommending)

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    jus get er preggo they blow up when they have kids

Kenlie is offline Junior Member
    Wow, I have exactly the opposite problem!
    My gf has too big breasts. It's painful for her to run. She had to give up that years ago.

Any good ideas how to be able to run with large breasts, without pain? Or should we really think about making them smaller with surgery? so that she can do cardio by running?

PS. I actually prefer smaller ones..

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenlie
    My gf has too big breasts. It's painful for her to run. She had to give up that years ago.

Any good ideas how to be able to run with large breasts, without pain? Or should we really think about making them smaller with surgery? so that she can do cardio by running?

Have her wear a double sports bra or get one of those Ace bandage wraps and give a nice firm wrap to hold those funbags in place then wear a sports bra over top

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenlie View Post

I tried all sorts of special order sports bras etc... came down to having to having a breast reduction.
    BEST THING ever did perfect tata's the exact shape I wanted and no artificial feel ... but 1 nipple is way less sensitive and the other is HYPER sensitive (i look at it as having the best of both worlds, 1 for ruff play / 1 for gentle) hahahaha
    only draw back is I miss having massive tata's, I call myself an amputey missing my limb for years I have wanted to get a small implant to make them a bit bigger, no where near as big as they were but def bigger than my C

still would do it again though...all back and shoulder pain is gone and I can see my feet when I look down

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I dated a girl in college that had somehting like double ff's on a 5'3 130 pound frame. A month into our relationship she had them reduced. I was so upset but she had it pretty rough. The constant pain and her mother told me people would just stare at her. Someone run up on her on the beach and took pictures. Started wearing sweat shirts more often. Shit like that really messes with a chicks head

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post
    I dated a girl in college that had somehting like double ff's on a 5'3 130 pound frame. A month into our relationship she had them reduced. I was so upset but she had it pretty rough. The constant pain and her mother told me people would just stare at her. Someone run up on her on the beach and took pictures. Started wearing sweat shirts more often. Shit like that really messes with a chicks head

lol having a real B sized bra when all your gf are hoping to be able to wear a training bra soon def messes your ur head a bit

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    My wife went bigger and just doesn't run much. No need for running unless someone is irrationally addicted to it. She can focus on lower impact like cycling, elliptical, swimming, etc.

No doubt getting a good sports bra can be tough in larger sizes. I know some women that do literally wear two for more compression. That seems uncomfortable.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    im having a hard time following this thread....can someone post some pictures so it makes it easier to visualise??

Kenlie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    im having a hard time following this thread....can someone post some pictures so it makes it easier to visualise??
    I bet you would like that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information