Thread: Melaontan II ?

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Melaontan II ?

I just got my melanotan II from ar-r can anybody tell me how to mix it with the bacostatic water and how much and the best way to dose.. I know with insulin syring but not sure on dose and freq.. and how to mix

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you take 10ml of bacteriostatic water and inject it into the vial with the powder in it. have a separate insulin needle into the stopper to prevent build up of pressure in the vial.. refrigerate after you mix it.. i have heard of people doing 1mg per day.. so 1ml per day for a month.. but not sure if that is normal as i think it is a bit high.. perhaps do .5mg per day for 20 days.. use a tanning bed as well if you can as it makes the melanotan more effective. you can inject it anywhere. also be sure to not inject the liquid straight out of the fridge as that could be painful/unpleasant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    you take 10ml of bacteriostatic water and inject it into the vial with the powder in it. have a separate insulin needle into the stopper to prevent build up of pressure in the vial.. refrigerate after you mix it.. i have heard of people doing 1mg per day.. so 1ml per day for a month.. but not sure if that is normal as i think it is a bit high.. perhaps do .5mg per day for 20 days.. use a tanning bed as well if you can as it makes the melanotan more effective. you can inject it anywhere. also be sure to not inject the liquid straight out of the fridge as that could be painful/unpleasant
    10ml is 1cc right ? or 10cc
    Last edited by hwy1378; 05-10-2011 at 12:49 PM.

A cc is the same as a ml / milliliter

a cc is a cubic centimeter.. a liter is 10cmx10cmx10cm.. so 1000 cubic centimeters.. milli.. (means one thousandth).. so as stated ml=cc

so 10ml = 10cc.. each ml/cc will contain one mg of Melanotan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    A cc is the same as a ml / milliliter

a cc is a cubic centimeter.. a liter is 10cmx10cmx10cm.. so 1000 cubic centimeters.. milli.. (means one thousandth).. so as stated ml=cc

so 10ml = 10cc.. each ml/cc will contain one mg of Melanotan
    Thanks it gets confusing, Always learning.. You always have good info thanks
    the vial is very small.. they supplied a bigger mixing vial.. so i think ill put 1cc/1ml into it and have 9ml in mixing vial ?
    Last edited by hwy1378; 05-10-2011 at 01:42 PM.

no worries bro, good luck..

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    no disrespect to machine but ar-r comes in a 2ml vial. just put 1cc in mix it up then 1.5 ticks on your syringe will be .25mg of mt2

http://peptidecalculator.com/calculator.html

you should also start at .25mg or 250mcg on your syringe for a few days then bump it up to .5mg or 500mcg on your syringe. some people wont go over .5mg some go to 1mg. see how your body feels and how sides are
    Last edited by Standby; 05-10-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    no disrespect to machine but ar-r comes in a 2ml vial. just put 1cc in mix it up then 1.5 ticks on your syringe will be .25mg of mt2

http://peptidecalculator.com/calculator.html

you should also start at .25mg or 250mcg on your syringe for a few days then bump it up to .5mg or 500mcg on your syringe. some people wont go over .5mg some go to 1mg. see how your body feels and how sides are
    wait im confused - so not 10cc . so whats the big mixing vial for

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    wait im confused - so not 10cc . so whats the big mixing vial for
    i dont know i think all the packages come with it no matter what.

here is quote from the mt2 guide

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post

Mixing:
    Add BW to the vial when you are ready to begin MT-2 research. View the instructional youtube video on the PT-141 page to see the reconstitution process.

Remove plastic flip top from vial to expose rubber stopper. Needle will pierce the stopper making way inside the vial to turn the white powder into a clear liquid.

Calculator: Add 100 units (1ml) of water to the vial. 1ml/100 units will minimize the volume that you have to inject and will simplify the arithmetic in your MT-2 experiment.
    http://peptidecalculator.com/

1ml syringe (U100), 1ml BW to reconstitute
    Calculations for a desired 0.5mg/500mcg dose:
    Step 1= 1ml
    Step 2= 10mg MT-II
    Step 3= 1ml bact water
    Step 4= 500mcg dose
    2-3 ticks on your insulin pin (approximately 1/20th of a U100 syringe)

Some prefer to add more dilutent which works fine, take note of the volume increase.

Needles: 29-31 gauge X 1/2", 1 CC (100 unit). That is a typical insulin needle used to mix as well as inject. Use needles one time only. Once your technique perfected, injections are almost painless.

Starting dose:
    Your first injection should be a very small dose, for example .25mg (250mcg). See how you react. Goal should be to feel nothing. Dose after dinner, before bed. Any dosing chart stating that you should take a high dose (according to your weight) is outdated and potentially dangerous.

Loading dose: Load with 0.5-1mg once a day. People who have used doses in this range generally report getting excellent results. Don’t worry if you miss occasional days. It will not make much difference, focus on the cumulative effects.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I mix all my peptides at 1ml or 1cc to every mg of peptide. So a 2mg bottle of peptide would get 2ml, a 5mg gets 5 ml, etc. This helps me to keep my dosages easier. That way every 10 ticks on a U100 syringe is 100mcg. But for Mel II only use 3-4 ticks for loading then lower the dosage and frequency once the desired color is achieved. Some will disagree with my method but it works for me, its makes the math simpler.

Thread Information