jbonza666 is offline New Member

Advice for lower ab pain

Hello! A tad concerned. I've woken up to find that I have a deep pain in my lower abs but only upon stretching them. There is no redness or swelling. It looks fine and feels fine until I stretch, where upon I feel a deep pain shooting through my lower abs. Any one had this kind of thing before? Yesterday I was labouring, doing a lot of shovelling and then went strait to the gym and hit up some deadlifts. I can't ever remember having a pulled muscle so not familiar with the feeling. What you guys reckon? Really keen to go train delts today but not sure whether I should rest. Thoughts?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Hernia????

uhit is offline Member
    The only ever time I get lower ab pain is when I'm dehydrated. Perhaps that could be an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by uhit
    The only ever time I get lower ab pain is when I'm dehydrated. Perhaps that could be an issue?
    I've woken up this morning and it feels a 80% better. Yeah I guess I didn't drink as much water as I'm used to the day before it kicked in. But still a good 1 and a half/2 litres. The fact it feels a lot better today must've a good thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Hernia????
    A hernia!?!? That does not sound good... I'll look up the symptoms. But as I said today it feels a whole lot better so hopefully it's nothing to worry about...

Just looked up hernia symptome and I'm pretty sure I don't have one. If I do it's sorting itself out.

Thread Information