Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    this is some good info to have even though its after the fact for us. hopefuly some people that are planing to run DNP will find this and learn about it

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Hell maybe there is a write-up that will tell me why it is day 8 and i haven't lost a single pound yet.

I get hot, but not close to what people describe at day 8 of 200mg, and i've been running 400. DAYUM this is pissin me off.
    Today will be 600mg, and day 3 of 37.5mcg t3 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Hell maybe there is a write-up that will tell me why it is day 8 and i haven't lost a single pound yet.

I get hot, but not close to what people describe at day 8 of 200mg, and i've been running 400. DAYUM this is pissin me off.
    Today will be 600mg, and day 3 of 37.5mcg t3 as well.
    i never saw any weight loss untill 1 to 2 weeks after i stopped the weight your lossing is being replaced by water keep that in mind... and be carefull with the higher doses

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    i never saw any weight loss untill 1 to 2 weeks after i stopped the weight your lossing is being replaced by water keep that in mind... and be carefull with the higher doses
    thanks for the warning. I am not just diving right into the 600mg though. I am monitoring my BBT right when i wake up, and carry a digital thermometer with me, and take the temp throughout the day. The 37.5 t3 is just right for me at this point, my temp is good, and i dont feel run down too much by the DNP .

I also drew some blood today to bring into my lab. My bro working in the medical division is going to give me the results tomorrow morn, then i'll KNOW exactly what my blood concentration is!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    thanks for the warning. I am not just diving right into the 600mg though. I am monitoring my BBT right when i wake up, and carry a digital thermometer with me, and take the temp throughout the day. The 37.5 t3 is just right for me at this point, my temp is good, and i dont feel run down too much by the DNP .

I also drew some blood today to bring into my lab. My bro working in the medical division is going to give me the results tomorrow morn, then i'll KNOW exactly what my blood concentration is!
    thats cool i would like to hear the results of the blood work

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    thats cool i would like to hear the results of the blood work
    same here.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I apologize, this is a bit off topic, but I saw a post on this board the other day that it's possible to make your own DNP caps from the raw chemical. Does anybody know anything about that? It looks like you can buy 100 g of 2,4-Dinitrophenol relatively cheaply (say $50) from chemical supply intermediaries. Not that the stuff is that expensive in the first place, but if the raw chemicals can be obtained easily, I thought it was worth looking into. Can anybody help?

BTW, it is shipped in wetted form, moist with up to 35% H2O. The only info I found on capping your own implied that it was possible, but the process might be a pain in the ass. I wonder if you guys have heard anything about this? Thanks.

maxex is offline Member
    i cant believe i just read this whole thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    I apologize, this is a bit off topic, but I saw a post on this board the other day that it's possible to make your own DNP caps from the raw chemical. Does anybody know anything about that? It looks like you can buy 100 g of 2,4-Dinitrophenol relatively cheaply (say $50) from chemical supply intermediaries. Not that the stuff is that expensive in the first place, but if the raw chemicals can be obtained easily, I thought it was worth looking into. Can anybody help?

yes its possible, how do you think the people who sell em make em. if you are tedious and relatively patient you can make it. i for one attempted to make it. my guy can get powders in 25 g sachets. if you have a cap machine you can make em but it is pretty darn annoying. you need a very accurate scale that can measure down to 100mg. you can even use quertin as a filler.

i gave up coz the dnp of -H- is already good and why bother, its a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    i cant believe i just read this whole thread!
    cool bro! so whats your verdict, you going to try it any time soon?

4rth day off dnp

its been four days since ive been off. been taking benadryl everynight and claritin+zyrtec twice a day to help me with the itchy rashes. actually they are getting better but i still get frequent itching spells in my hands, elbows and feet. its weird. il continue my meds for around a week. i have gained around 3 lbs, i attribute this to my carb loading and my muscles look full and replenished.

had a hard time working out chest and back becasue of the excessive itchiness i had in my palms and it kinda hampered me from lifting heavy. felt good though. i have abs for the first time in my life. the top part is visible and i can clearly see the difference. so have others i am currently at 8-9%bf. 5 more lbs and i will be ultra ripped! cannot wait. the rashes are a small price to pay for looking and feeling good!

RockSolid is offline Banned
    good stuff bro, how does your diet look? the change you described of 5 to 8% loss of bodyfat is good stuff.

how was your diet generally? no carbs? alot of carbs? any technique to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    yes its possible, how do you think the people who sell em make em. if you are tedious and relatively patient you can make it. i for one attempted to make it. my guy can get powders in 25 g sachets. if you have a cap machine you can make em but it is pretty darn annoying. you need a very accurate scale that can measure down to 100mg. you can even use quertin as a filler.

i gave up coz the dnp of -H- is already good and why bother, its a hassle.
    Thanks, good point, bro. If you gave it a go and decided it wasn't worth it, that's enough for me. Dropped you a PM. Later.

maxex is offline Member
    cool bro! so whats your verdict, you going to try it any time soon?
    I dont think im ready for anything like that yet. I find it extremely difficult just to stick with the strict dieting and everything else that comes along with the pakage. Its a whole different lifestyle every cycle. Whoever said that "certain supplememnts" was cheating needs to come read threads like this. I give you alot of credit and the rest of the dudes that ran dnp . That sh** aint no joke. Good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    good stuff bro, how does your diet look? the change you described of 5 to 8% loss of bodyfat is good stuff.

how was your diet generally? no carbs? alot of carbs? any technique to this?
    my diet was very strict. i only had 3 carb meals a day consisting of morning meal, pwo and ppwo. non workout days id just have one. unlike he others, i did not eat everything in sight my diet was just as strict as a cutting diet.

day 8 off dnp.

the itchiness has all but subsided. i still have itching spells in some body parts but it is much better than the first couple of days. went out of town during the weekend and i pigged out for 4 days. thur to sunday! did not even work out. hardly gained any weight. but i got to say that my muscles look so flat, honestly dint like the way i looked.

i will defintely go to the gym now taht im home. going to hit the wights hard in the hope of gettingmy muscles where they used to be. i am generally near my original goal. will have another go with dnp in a couple of days. will update you guys soon.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    my diet was very strict. i only had 3 carb meals a day consisting of morning meal, pwo and ppwo. non workout days id just have one. unlike he others, i did not eat everything in sight my diet was just as strict as a cutting diet.
    Looks good bro.... how many grams of fat did you consume on workout days??

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Looks good bro.... how many grams of fat did you consume on workout days??

you know what i dont really know but i would limit it to say 15g per meal. so i would estimate it in the region of around 70-80grams of fat on non workout days.

joevette is offline Banned
    This is a good thread spoon. I'm on DNP right now, sweating up a storm.

Hey angelexterminator, what's your diet look like? I only eat carbs pre and post workout, so 3 days a week right now, and I lost 13lbs after 4 days at 400mg. That equats to about a % of bf every day. I'm using sibutramine to control the hunger, thats the only reason I can have such a strict diet.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    This is a good thread spoon. I'm on DNP right now, sweating up a storm.

Hey angelexterminator, what's your diet look like? I only eat carbs pre and post workout, so 3 days a week right now, and I lost 13lbs after 4 days at 400mg. That equats to about a % of bf every day. I'm using sibutramine to control the hunger, thats the only reason I can have such a strict diet.
    13 lbs in 4 days is amazing bro. this stuff is really the best fat burner. im beginning my 3rd run at dnp tom. hoping to lose at least 5-8 lbs. after that im done!

13 lbs in 4 days is amazing bro. this stuff is really the best fat burner. im beginning my 3rd run at dnp tom. hoping to lose at least 5-8 lbs. after that im done!
    Good luck, bro - keep us posted.

3RD run of dnp day 1

this will be my last run of dnp . i will try to lose at least 5-8 more lbs or whatever i can lose in 8-10 days. still planning on doing a 8-10 day stint or whatever my body permits.

have carb depleted for almost 2 days prior to first 200mg dose. will be taking the usual supplements and be taking 10ml of benadryl before bedtime. i hope i do not get the hives, allergies or itchiness i experienced in my 2nd run. hoping that my constant benadryl/claritin/zyrtec combo got my resistance to histamines up. as -H- mentioned in meso allergies and symptoms of hives will lessen after successive dnp runs meaning that you feel the symptoms less the more times you run dnp.

wish me luck guys! i will have daily updates soon.

day 2

already anticipating the symptoms. body temps all good, warm feeling slowly creeping in. keeping dose of 200mg ed til day 3 then bumping it up to 400mg. have lost an additional 2lbs. that makes total to 18 lbs since i started the dnp . i estimate i will be able to lose 5-8 more lbs. that will effectively make me be 6%bf.

lot of people are wondering how this is possible. friends i havent seen in 2 weeks are wondering WTF!!! some commend, some criticize and some seriously think im taking crack. pretty funny though.

already anticipating the symptoms. body temps all good, warm feeling slowly creeping in. keeping dose of 200mg ed til day 3 then bumping it up to 400mg. have lost an additional 2lbs. that makes total to 18 lbs since i started the dnp . i estimate i will be able to lose 5-8 more lbs. that will effectively make me be 6%bf.

lot of people are wondering how this is possible. friends i havent seen in 2 weeks are wondering WTF!!! some commend, some criticize and some seriously think im taking crack. pretty funny though.
    that's awesome bro! what are your stats right now, and remind us where you were when you started.

that's awesome bro! what are your stats right now, and remind us where you were when you started.
    was about 198lbs at 16-18%bf now im around 178-180 8-9%bf. i look more defined, chiseled but defintely lost a lot of size. im not as big as i used to be but its ok. also i am not at the size i want to be but i will take it one step ata time, i wish you could gain muscle and lose bf at the same time after the beach i will start bulking up again.

Wow, congratulations, bro. That sounds like an awesome transformation. If you lost some muscle, it will be quick to come back when you bulk. I think you have the right idea that while you're at this, you might as well just get shredded. You can put the muscle on later. I know it's hard to lose size. About 2 yrs. ago, I went from an unhealthy 210 to a pretty lean 180 - lost a lot of muscle in the process on a calorie restrictive diet. It sucked to be skinny, but the chicks dig it and the muscle does come back! Keep us posted, bro - I know you will.

Wow, congratulations, bro. That sounds like an awesome transformation. If you lost some muscle, it will be quick to come back when you bulk. I think you have the right idea that while you're at this, you might as well just get shredded. You can put the muscle on later. I know it's hard to lose size. About 2 yrs. ago, I went from an unhealthy 210 to a pretty lean 180 - lost a lot of muscle in the process on a calorie restrictive diet. It sucked to be skinny, but the chicks dig it and the muscle does come back! Keep us posted, bro - I know you will.
    BTW, I know your approach saved a lot more lean mass than my stupid-ass diet. Hey, I was wondering what you thought, from your experience and research, about the idea of running 200mg DNP for 20 days. Milder sides, but you're on it longer - what do you think, bro?

maxex is offline Member
    was about 198lbs at 16-18%bf now im around 178-180 8-9%bf. i look more defined, chiseled but defintely lost a lot of size. im not as big as i used to be but its ok. also i am not at the size i want to be but i will take it one step ata time, i wish you could gain muscle and lose bf at the same time after the beach i will start bulking up again.
    What are the chances you gain back what you lost, is it gonna be hard to keep the body fat down? Man i wish i could give my girl some of this stuff, she gained a few extra pounds in recent months but she still looks good, im just tired of hearing her complain evryday.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    spoon-

I have been following you progress with DNP - have you ever thought about T3 and clen in conjunction?? I think I read(don't know if it was here) that someone used it and they seemed to be well?? What about adderal

BTW, I know your approach saved a lot more lean mass than my stupid-ass diet. Hey, I was wondering what you thought, from your experience and research, about the idea of running 200mg DNP for 20 days. Milder sides, but you're on it longer - what do you think, bro?
    my original plan was to do a low dose 200mg for 30 days. i did 5 days 200mg then bumped up to 400 til day 11. only got this far coz i started getting bad side. same with the 2nd run, made it only to day 8 had to stop coz of hives and rashes. i personally think that you dont have to go that long. 12 days should be just right. low dosed, shorter cycles are better. you dont have to lose the fat all at once. do multiple cycles with adequate rest in between

just remember to take the necessary precautions by taking benadryl 3-5 days before actually starting your cycle and continuing it throughout your cycle. this will help you cope with the histamines. this is based on my experience thus far and other people with the same experience.

Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    What are the chances you gain back what you lost, is it gonna be hard to keep the body fat down? Man i wish i could give my girl some of this stuff, she gained a few extra pounds in recent months but she still looks good, im just tired of hearing her complain evryday.
    i really dont know bro about keeping the body fat low. ive never had my body fat this low. will see

as for your girl, i cannot give you advice on this but you may want to check the female forum because i recall someone posting bout women and dnp . good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    spoon-

I have been following you progress with DNP- have you ever thought about T3 and clen in conjunction?? I think I read(don't know if it was here) that someone used it and they seemed to be well?? What about adderal
    i have done clen /t3 combo cycles in the past and i wasnt too impressed at all. i could have done 10 clen/t3 cycles and it still wouldnt be as good as one 10 day dnp cycle. no comparison.

i would however not even think of using clen with dnp. maybe t3 if i decide to do a mid dose 20 or more day cycle. but since i only keep my cycles to 12 days, i never saw the need to supplement with t3. as for adderal never tried it. i hope i answered some of your questions. good luck.

my original plan was to do a low dose 200mg for 30 days. i did 5 days 200mg then bumped up to 400 til day 11. only got this far coz i started getting bad side. same with the 2nd run, made it only to day 8 had to stop coz of hives and rashes. i personally think that you dont have to go that long. 12 days should be just right. low dosed, shorter cycles are better. you dont have to lose the fat all at once. do multiple cycles with adequate rest in between

just remember to take the necessary precautions by taking benadryl 3-5 days before actually starting your cycle and continuing it throughout your cycle. this will help you cope with the histamines. this is based on my experience thus far and other people with the same experience.
    yeah, that's interesting. i remember a lot of that from your earlier posts. sounds like you were planning on going a little longer, from the beginning, than the 8 day cycles that are being recommended. did you feel that the sides only got bad once you upped the dosage to 400mg?

here's what I'm thinking, bro - with my current situation, I just cannot be incapacitated or sweating like a pig for 8-12 days. so i'm wondering if the 200mg for 20 days might lend the same type of positive results as one of your shorter cycles. i think it was king of masters that wrote about doing this with good effect. from your experience, bro, how manageable do you think the sides would be from the lower dose 200mg for 20 days? obviously my reaction to DNP would be different than yours, but i would love your opinion. also, do you think one would be significantly better healthwise than the other?

i really dont know bro about keeping the body fat low. ive never had my body fat this low. will see
    That must be a great feeling, bro! Cheers! Right now I'm using my diet to get me back to 10%, but it is really tempting after hearing about your success with this to, once I get there, just get shredded to like 5-6% I don't even know what it would be like to be that lean.

peace.

yeah, that's interesting. i remember a lot of that from your earlier posts. sounds like you were planning on going a little longer, from the beginning, than the 8 day cycles that are being recommended. did you feel that the sides only got bad once you upped the dosage to 400mg?

here's what I'm thinking, bro - with my current situation, I just cannot be incapacitated or sweating like a pig for 8-12 days. so i'm wondering if the 200mg for 20 days might lend the same type of positive results as one of your shorter cycles. i think it was king of masters that wrote about doing this with good effect. from your experience, bro, how manageable do you think the sides would be from the lower dose 200mg for 20 days? obviously my reaction to DNP would be different than yours, but i would love your opinion. also, do you think one would be significantly better healthwise than the other?

yes i was planning to do a 30 day cycle at 200mg ed but cut it short becasue i bumped it up to 400mg. i really dont know whether i got bad sides becasue of upping the dose or because of my high dnp concentration in my body at around day 11 of my first. its an interesting point. i personally think that the second half of your 20 day dnp run would be the same as the first half of mine. what i am saying is that my day 5-11 could be somewhat similar to your day 11-20. this is all theoretical as i cannot speak from personal experience.

i would have personally rather do a higher dose shorter cycle than a longer running low dose cycle. because even if the sides are milder you still are hit pretty much with the dnp sides. why not just get over with it quickly but thats just me. good luck

day 3

i hope the worst is over for me, on the end of my first day i had itching spells and minor hives, i was on the verge of quitting but i decided to suck it up. day 2 to now, all is good. i feel much better and the itchiness has subsided. i pretty much think that my body is slowly adapting to the high levels of histamine by accepting it.

heat hasnt really kicked in yet but i know its there. haad shortness of breath yesterday but its gone now. i am holding more water this time, more than my previous cycles. was going to bump up the dose to 400mg but i think i will do that on day 5 or 6. Today is my cheat day so i will be eating a lot of carbs (hope this doesnt throw me of track will have updates soon.

day 4

going to up the dose tom to 400mg ed for the rest of my cycle. i get that hot feeling other than that i feel great. had a kick ass workout in the gym, noticed that i am holding water in my midsection and that my muscles are flat. dnp seems to be raging in me. no apparent sides anymore.

the benadryl has helped me cope with the allergies as i do not have itching spells anymore. hope i dont get it within the next couple of days. shortness of breath does see to occur everyday but it soon disappears. i canhonestly say that my body has coped well with the dnp. the introduction of a 3rd cycle has really helped my body get used to this substance. what i am saying is that if any of you guys are using or plan to use dnp, as you do more cycles, your bod adaps and you will experience less sides. will have updates soon.

day 5

had a real hard time waking up today because of the benadryl. today is the irst day of 400mg, heat has set in havent been doing cardio at all, never saw the need and personally i dont think you have to. my midsection is getting tighter and i can clearly see my abs inspite of the water i am holding. im excited to see the end result when all the water is gone. taking my 2nd dose 2nyt.

will be taking the usual supplements and be taking 10ml of benadryl before bedtime. i hope i do not get the hives, allergies or itchiness i experienced in my 2nd run. hoping that my constant benadryl/claritin/zyrtec combo got my resistance to histamines up. as -H- mentioned in meso allergies and symptoms of hives will lessen after successive dnp runs meaning that you feel the symptoms less the more times you run dnp.
    You mentioned in the above post you were taking 10ml of benadryl. Do you know how much that would be in mg? I have the 25mg capsules. That stuff really knocks me out, but I develop a tolerance quickly, and the sedative effect wears off within 3-4 days. Presumably the anti-histimine effects would still be working.

You mentioned the DNP sides are getting milder for you - that's good to hear! Would you still say that the second cycle is the worst in terms of sides, though?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information