Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member

First cycle at 38

Hey Guys, just got the last of my gear this morning and will be starting my cycle in three weeks, I'm finishing up a workout program next week. I'm going to take one week off and one week back in the gym before beginning.
    After doing plenty of research on this site and asking some questions here is what I'm going with.
    Test E- 500mg per week in two injections weeks 1-12
    Nolva 10mg per day weeks 1-12 20mg per day weeks 13-17
    clomid 300/100/100 mg per day weeks 14-17.
    I will be starting my cycle a couple of days after my 38th birthday. I have been training naturally for the last twenty years and made decent progress until the past two years when I believe a combination of off and on joint soreness and age have grinded my progress to a halt.
    Some of my relevant stats I'm 5'8" 178 pounds
    Chest 45 inches,Biceps 17 1/2,Waist 32,Thighs 24
    Max current lifts Bench 375 pounds Incline 305 close grips 295
    dips body weight plus 180 barbell curl 190 squat 400 but I don't do heavy squats often because of knee problems.
    My goal for the cycle is to add 5-10 pounds of solid muscle after pct and to push past some sticking points in training.
    It doesn't matter to me how much I put on during the cycle just how much I am able to retain.
    I want to thank those that have taken the time to post repsonses to some of my questions because my knowledge of AS was limited before I found this site.
    I will be posting before pictures on this threat soon and promise to keep posting 2-3 times per week updating my progress once I begin my cycle.
    Last edited by Trackman 37; 04-01-2005 at 09:08 PM.

Thread Information