Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Moose is offline Junior Member

Question My DNP Experience...in the making

Alright so after reading every single thread on this website and many others, I have decided to do DNP . All the hype saying its not safe and causes death only seems to be from people who have no clue what they're doing.
    I'm going to be doing crystalline DNP that is in a 250mg dose. I should get it this week in the mail but I'm going to wait till next week to start it. I have my buddies wedding this Saturday (April 1st wut the hell?!) and I don't want to drink if I have any DNP in my system.
    My Cycle will look something like this...please critique!

Day 1-3
    Carb deplete, will stay at less than 60g for the day

Day 4-7
    6am - 250mgs DNP once I wake up

Day 8- till whenever my body tells me to stop
    500mgs DNP done split in 250mgs at 6am and 6pm

Once the DNP stops I will wait 4 days and replenish my cabrs with fat free yogurts, skim milk, fat free ice cream, lots of fruits, anything i can get my hands on that has lots of sugars, no fat and moderate protein.

Also with the DNP I will be taking:
    Benadryl
    Lipoic Acid
    2 Tbsp Udo's Oil split into 2x day
    500mg Trimethylglyceine split into 2x day
    1200mg Magneisum split into 2x day
    2000mg Vitamin C split into 2x day
    1200 I.U. Vitamin E split into 2x day
    200mg Selenium
    2000mg Calcium before Bed (I've read not to take with the Magnesium)
    200mg Grape seed extract split into 2 doses of 2 pills
    1-2mg of Melatonin (for trouble sleeping)
    Tsp of Oregano every morning as its one of the best Anti-Oxidants around.
    & drinking as much water as I possibly can

Also looking for proper doses of Pyruvate and Lutein to help avoid any possible chances of vision problems (I read 6mg would be enough).

Plan on starting my Carb Depletion this Sunday April 2.
    I've been on a cutting cycle the last 2 weeks and have lost maybe 3-4lbs fat so far, looking for a quicker outcome as I would like to lose 32lbs of body fat before July.
    I am currently 21 years old, 245lbs with 83% 203.35lbs lean mass, and 17% 41.65lbs body fat, would like to get this as low as possible before July.
    I will take some pictures and post them before my cycle starts and then post pictures during the cycle to show progress. Also, I will take pics once the DNP stops and then again after I've shed the water weight.

I beleive when people say they're getting 'H's DNP that they're referring to the same guy I'm getting it from, if you know why they call refer to him as 'H' please PM me so i can be sure to post that to let people know for comparison of my results.

The DNP I will be taking is 250mg of lab-grade crystal, not the industrial powder. It is combined with a blend of antioxidants including quercetin, ellagic acid, trimethyl glyceine, and
    sulbutiamine/taurine.

Please read through and tell me what you think, any problems and/or suggestions would be appreciated thanks guys.
    Last edited by The Moose; 03-29-2006 at 12:33 PM.

Thread Information