Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Third Cycle Log

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    Just finished reading your post ... and I also have to agree... U look awesome for 51 my friend ... I hope I'm put together like you at that age...

-Keep up the good work-

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by stunt954
    Just finished reading your post ... and I also have to agree... U look awesome for 51 my friend ... I hope I'm put together like you at that age...

-Keep up the good work-
    Thanks bro, I really appreciate the comment !
    Last edited by Kale; 08-11-2006 at 05:42 AM.

I havnt posted for a couple of weeks as I have been travelling so much. As a result the cycle has pretty much stalled. I am in week 8 now, I am stuck on 190lbs but the good thing is my bf has started to drop, especially since I started the Winny and I have increased my Adex from 0.25 to 0.5mg ED. I am starting HGH on Monday and I am looking forward to the effects of that, especially at my age. My strength is still amazing and I continue to have great workouts, I am going to stop the cycle at week 12 and go onto cruise mode and let the HGH do its job. The only issue I have is my nipples are slighly longer I think and they are hard all the time. I went to a dinner party last night and I got the usual, are you injecting steroids comments, this giuy actually said it to me twice. Then I overheard him saying to another friend that my nipples being big was a dead give away. Ass wipe !!! It is concering me a litlle, but if you look at my before pic they are pretty much the same in that pic I think.

I have just found a pic of me before I started juicing, I hadnt been in the gym for about a year. I am totally ashamed that I let myself get like that.
    Last edited by Kale; 06-18-2006 at 07:11 AM.

Any nipple advice would be appreciated

I started my very first six month cycle of HGH today. I will do 2iu 5 on 2 off. And hopefully reap the benefits for someone my age. I am looking to keep the mass I have and loase a bit of extra body fat.

kesam1 is offline Junior Member
    looking forward to reading about the HGH results what type are you using and good luck

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Kale, your looks to good. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by kesam1
    looking forward to reading about the HGH results what type are you using and good luck
    I am using Jintropin fron Gensci. It is real as well, I checked the serial numbers on there web site

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't worry about the nipple thing myself unless they start getting itchy and tender. It sounds like you may be holding water, though, esp since you mentioned your waist went up, and getting big fast enough where people ask you if you're on gear is another sure sign, at least in my case, of water retention. I've come to realize that water retention occurs as much in the gut as anywhere else -do you check your BP?

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I wouldn't worry about the nipple thing myself unless they start getting itchy and tender. It sounds like you may be holding water, though, esp since you mentioned your waist went up, and getting big fast enough where people ask you if you're on gear is another sure sign, at least in my case, of water retention. I've come to realize that water retention occurs as much in the gut as anywhere else -do you check your BP?
    Hey dude thanks for the response, the nipples are fine I am just a bit self consious now thats all. I have been on 0.50mg of Arimidex ED for the last three weeks up from 0.25mg ED so I was hoping that would take care of any bloat. First thing in the morning I can see abs but the bottom half of my abs is where I am holding the fat along wth the love handles. I check my BP at home. I just took it and it is 146/76 so its hasnt changed much since I have been on cycle, off cycle I am around 120/68. I am pumped all the time so that is either bloat or high RBC I guess

Well I just completed my first week of HGH, I am eating like a horse. I have three scopps of protein and a cup of oatmeal and I am hubgry half an hour later I just squated a PB of 450lbs for one, my workouts are awsome BUT I have just weighed myself and I am down to 185lbs. WTF is happening, I am still on cycle with another three weeks to go. I am hopeing this is bodyfat dropping as I started Winny a couple of weeks ago as well, I am looking great I think but now I am getting worried.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    That's why I stopped checking the scale while on a cycle -it always made me crazy.

OK this is the 12th week of my cycle and I am tapering down to cruising mode over the next couple of weeks. This is my third week of HGH and so far I have just seen sides such as swollen hands and just a gebral "pumped" feeling all the time.

I have only gained about 8lbs and to say I am dissapointed would be an understatement. My strength gains have been insaine but who cares if it isnt reflected in muscle mass. Lots of people are commenting on my growth but I am not impressed. I still have high hopes for the HGH, I have gone from 2 IU's in the first two weeks to 3 IU's this week. I want to get to 5 IU's over the next couple of weeks and see what happens.

Just a quick uodate to close of this thread. I finished my cycle about six weeks ago and I have been on HGH ever since. My cycle finished and I was on about 187lbs which was dissapointing given the amout of juice I was takeing. However I was on Proscar which is a DHT blocker and this could have diluted the effect of the Test a fair bit.

My stats at the start of the cycle were

Chest 44.4"
    Shoulders 49.5 "
    Biceps Right 15.8" Left 16.1"
    Waist 34"
    Quads Right 23.2" Left 22.5"
    Calves Both L 14.2" R 14.4"
    Neck 16.5"
    Forarm Right 11.5" Left 12"

I got measured again today. My weight is down to 180lbs and these are my current stats

Chest 46" gain 1 1/2"
    Shoulders 51.2 " gain 2"
    Biceps Right 16.1" Left 16.4"
    Waist 33"
    Quads Right 23.4" Left 22.9"
    Calves Both 14"
    Neck 17" gain 1/2"
    Forarm Right 11.8" Left 12"

So I have gained in the chest and shoulders and maintained everwhere else, I have droped 7lbs since the cycle ended and I think all of it is BF as that has dropped by around 3% thanks to the HGH.. I am going to stay on HGH for four more months then start another cycle to see if the HGH will help. I want to get to 190lbs lean.

looking great for 51!

some canny gains there, keep it up bro

manc is offline Member
    wow kale you look great.!!

k0nsl is offline Banned
    Absolutely great, Kale. Will you post the most current picture soon, or will you wait with that?

Keep up the good work!

I have added a couple of pics of me now after seven weeks of HGH.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    Run test 2 weeks longer then the deca . I would recomend to run.........

Deca week 1-10
    Test E week 1-12

your cycle is okay though it is too long and a lil heavy for a 1st cycle.
    He crusises year round so there is no need for this

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good for any age. Your having to good of a time.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    hey kale, don t take it so hard. you r 51 and prolly not growing like a 21 year old on his first cycle - so what.

anyways I d keep the dosage down and not use 17aa drugs. they r not good in any age, but worse in your age. and winstrol is not really nice on the prostate, so be careful.

if I d be u I cruise around with 250mg of test e, an dht blocker and some good ol' gh. nuttin more. it keeps more work and dedication to stay in shape or even grow - but your health will appreciate it.

Bro, if I look like you when I am 52 I'll be more than stoked. Impressive!

Too bad you had to stop the HGH tho!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    kale lookin real good dude. how old is your gf? great job again on that lol

GF is 27. But looks a lot younger

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    I'm more impressed with the 27 y/o girlfriend at 52!! j/k Nice work, Bro.... Looks really solid!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information