Jefferey is offline Banned

My cycle of Syntherol and gear.

March 4th..Started syntherol and anabolics..I'm 59 yrs old, 6' tall and weighed 254 lbs Sunday the 4th..as of yesterday I werigh 259 lbs.

I'm cycling Syntherol via Big A's protocol on P/M. That would be injecting both heads of the bi and two heads of the tri. This will consist of 1cc in ea head for 10 days. Then 2cc for 10 days and end with 3 cc for 10 days.. Then maintence of 3 cc in ea head once a week for 6 weeks..It's recommended the you do the same about of cc's for maintence that you finished up the cycle with..You will lose around 1/2" from the swelling caused by all the injections...In 30 days I will have injected ea arm with 120 injections..This can cause swelling and it does..

As for Anabolics: Cycle is as follows
    Wk 1-8 Test @ 1 gram / EW
    Wk 9-16 Test @ 1200 mgs
    Wk 1-16 Deca @ 600 mgs
    Wk 1-16 EQ @ 400 mgs
    Wk 1-8 D-bol @ 40 mgs / ED
    Wk 1-6 Drol @ 50 mgs / ED

Ok so here's the progress on my arms. Started 18 1/2" cold right out of bed..All measurements will be done the same way right out of bed.

Day 2 arm up 1/2"
    Day 3 same
    Day 4 Arm 19 1/8
    Day 5 Arm 19 3/8
    Day 6 arm 19 3/8
    Day 7 arm 19 1/2" up 1 full inch
    Day 8 arm 19 1/2
    Today day 9 march 12th arm measures almost 19 3/4

I'll post on this thread every 2 days.

Here's the way the look to me. I've never had a bicep..Bad genetics...The left arm is starting to form one. The right not yet...They don't have much definition to them but do look bigger in the mirror...Damn I wish I would have took before pic's..I have some from about a month ago that might work.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiSmallness
    This is one of the worst ideas I have ever come across
    Well sorry you feel that way..Is it the gear, Syntherol or both that you don't like...I'm not new to this sport..Did take off over 20 yrs but also have over 100 cycles under my belt with all blood results over the yrs being good. Even now total cholestrol is 131 with B/P sitting around 110 / 78...Those numbers are probably as good as your or even better and I have a few yrs on you.

I dont care about you bp or other numbers. I know enough to know there is no need to inject that bullshit into your arms. If thats what it takes for you to get even 19'' arms then you know nothing about training or diet, sorry! Also, I am having a hard time believing you have done over a 100 cycles.
    TELL THAT TO HALF THE IFBB PRO'S OUT THERE THAT ARE USING THIS STUFF TO BRING UP LAGGING BODYPARTS..i GUESS THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING EITHER RIGHT. See at 59 quality mass on certain area's doesn't go on as easily as it did in the 70's and 80's for me..I will admit last yr I was over 20" pump but that was at a weight of 290..That's just to much weight at my age. So I choose to take them to over 20" cold at around 260 lbs..Let me tell you something..You still have to train just as hard and eat correctly or your not going to get the desire size you want..Just like taking gear my freind..You still have to work as hard to get that size...In matter of fact right now I actually have to work harder because you do get some soreness from the syntherol which takes some of your strength away..Guarrantee I work just as hard as the next person...My 1000 sq ft weightroom sets about 40 ft away from my main house and I'm in it training like a mofo 4 to 6 days a week.

Heard of Dr, Robert Kerr from San Gabriel, calif..I was under his care for gear for 7 straight yrs in the 70's and 80's..I do have over a hundred cycles..This is going to be the longest cycle I have ever done..All others are from 6-8 weeks with 3 weeks off between which I then cruise at 400 mgs a week. I guess you can say I'm never off anabolic steroids
    Last edited by Jefferey; 03-12-2007 at 11:25 AM.

Jason865 is offline Banned
    I dont care about you bp or other numbers. I know enough to know there is no need to inject that bullshit into your arms. If thats what it takes for you to get even 19'' arms then you know nothing about training or diet, sorry! Also, I am having a hard time believing you have done over a 100 cycles.
    95% of the pros use syntherol, this is a drug site in the sport of BB so what is your point here?

I also think it's funny that you think a true cold 19'' arm is something all can have......before HGH, slin and Igf-1 almost no pros had cold 19 inch arms

i dont really know much about syntherol but i think this is still an interesting thread. jeffrey - post some pics up man.

Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    i dont really know much about syntherol but i think this is still an interesting thread. jeffrey - post some pics up man.
    I'm really thinking of doing so..But they look really bad at the moment from bruising..

Really looking forward to seeing some pics

Ok here's three just taken..Remember my arms are really swollen as ea upper arm has had 36 injections in the last 9 days
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My cycle of Syntherol and gear.-picture-002.jpg   My cycle of Syntherol and gear.-picture-003.jpg   My cycle of Syntherol and gear.-picture-007.jpg  

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey
    As for Anabolics: Cycle is as follows
    Wk 1-8 Test @ 1 gram / EW
    Wk 9-16 Test @ 1200 mgs
    Wk 1-16 Deca @ 600 mgs
    Wk 1-16 EQ @ 400 mgs
    Wk 1-8 D-bol @ 40 mgs / ED
    Wk 1-6 Drol @ 50 mgs / ED

your crazy man!!

Will you be posting your lifts b/c i'd be very interested in following your strength gains on this cycle.

AntiSmallness is offline Junior Member
    TELL THAT TO HALF THE IFBB PRO'S OUT THERE THAT ARE USING THIS STUFF TO BRING UP LAGGING BODYPARTS..i GUESS THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING EITHER RIGHT. See at 59 quality mass on certain area's doesn't go on as easily as it did in the 70's and 80's for me..I will admit last yr I was over 20" pump but that was at a weight of 290..That's just to much weight at my age. So I choose to take them to over 20" cold at around 260 lbs..Let me tell you something..You still have to train just as hard and eat correctly or your not going to get the desire size you want..Just like taking gear my freind..You still have to work as hard to get that size...In matter of fact right now I actually have to work harder because you do get some soreness from the syntherol which takes some of your strength away..Guarrantee I work just as hard as the next person...My 1000 sq ft weightroom sets about 40 ft away from my main house and I'm in it training like a mofo 4 to 6 days a week.

Heard of Dr, Robert Kerr from San Gabriel, calif..I was under his care for gear for 7 straight yrs in the 70's and 80's..I do have over a hundred cycles..This is going to be the longest cycle I have ever done..All others are from 6-8 weeks with 3 weeks off between which I then cruise at 400 mgs a week. I guess you can say I'm never off anabolic steroids
    Dont get your panties in a bunch old man, it'll all be ok! Im just saying I dont think there is any reason to use it. Do you plan on competing again?

Dont get your panties in a bunch old man, it'll all be ok! Im just saying I dont think there is any reason to use it. Do you plan on competing again?
    No problem Anti...No I don't..I just started back after 20 yrs off. I broke my shoulder so bad that I was told I'd never lift again..so I sat around and got real fat...312 lbs at 37% B/F..Now I'm around 15% at least was until I started the d-bol and Drol. 8 lbs of added water weight in the last 9 days. I'll tell you it's real hard to add good quality size at my age..As for the syntherol I felt the same about a yr ago..But I just tired of the arms not growing and everything else is. No matter how I trained or how much gear I do, I only get aboiut a 1/4 on the arms for every 15 lbs I go up in weight..Wasn't like that in the 70's and 80's when I weighed 321 lbs and had 22 7/8" arms...Hell they were over 20.5" at 251 lbs back then and now 18.5 at 254 lbs..Just goes to show you what age does..So I needed a little advantage to bring the arms up to equal my chest and back size. Chest is 54" and made my arms look small.

what types of cycles did you do in the 70s and 80s? do u have any pics from back then?

If you say so guy.
    I do say so, now go pump up your 17'' arms son.

Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    what types of cycles did you do in the 70s and 80s? do u have any pics from back then?
    Most were 4 - 6 weeks on with 2 weeks off using Test, D-bol and drol..This is all the Dr Prescribed..As for piv's they are in my ex wives fireplace..She felt this was appropriate after being married to me for 23 yrs and I leaving her for a younger woman half mine and her age. Hey that Vegas for you..A lot of pretty lady's

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    This is one of the worst ideas I have ever come across
    Okay, Jason865 flames a ton on this board and he might find himself suspended on of these days, however, he and Jefferey have great points. This is BB and Syntherol is a big part of it. I dont know why you hate it so much but just because its not an anabolic or hormone doesnt mean that its a bad idea. Open your mind to other opinions and ways of getting mass. Not everyone has perfect genetics. Cut the guy some slack.

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Okay, Jason865 flames a ton on this board and he might find himself suspended on of these days, however, he and Jefferey have great points. This is BB and Syntherol is a big part of it. I dont know why you hate it so much but just because its not an anabolic or hormone doesnt mean that its a bad idea. Open your mind to other opinions and ways of getting mass. Not everyone has perfect genetics. Cut the guy some slack.

yea, cause this guy needs synthol. it has its place in an advanced regiment but not here and im pretty sure thats the point he was getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    yea, cause this guy needs synthol. it has its place in an advanced regiment but not here and im pretty sure thats the point he was getting at.
    pretty much was my point, I guess I shouldve been more clear on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    the reason I dislike it so much is becuase most people who use it end up looking like shit in the spots where they put it.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    Understand your opinion, but thats all it is. He can do whatever the fvck he wants. Im not saying that he "needs" it but I could care less if thats what he wants to do.

the reason I dislike it so much is becuase most people who use it end up looking like shit in the spots where they put it.
    You should look around some more. Valentino, or whatever his name is, gave the stuff a bad name. However, Ive seen it look pretty sweet on several bbers. It only looks like shiz if you dont know what youre doing or abuse the crap.

Most were 4 - 6 weeks on with 2 weeks off using Test, D-bol and drol..This is all the Dr Prescribed..As for piv's they are in my ex wives fireplace..She felt this was appropriate after being married to me for 23 yrs and I leaving her for a younger woman half mine and her age. Hey that Vegas for you..A lot of pretty lady's
    lol well i didnt expect that answer, now the pics seem trivial. but it sounds like you're still livin, keep posting progress man.

Please direct me to where I can see a picture of you oh great one???
    Try to stay on topic 17

Do you have any pics we can see from back in the day? I am curious to see them. I can relate to what you said earlier about bringing the arms up to match other bodyparts.

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    the only way i would even consider synthol is if a professional administered it, but i'd never do it anyway.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    holy flame fest relax boys... I'd say based on this guys history or alleged history he has earned the right to do what ever the hell he wants with out you questioning him in a disrespectful way.

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    holy flame fest relax boys... I'd say based on this guys history or alleged history he has earned the right to do what ever the hell he wants with out you questioning him in a disrespectful way.
    Agree 100% you guys wanna argue about your arm size WOW!Have a little respect for the guys log

I want to apologize to you Jefferey for allowing myself to get pulled into a negative argument that has nothing to do with his thread.

I am looking forward to the updates on your thread Jefferey and again I apologize.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's a thought.

Don't post on this thread again.

I'm deleting all your posts prior to this one that i've quoted (numbers: 2; 4; and 12 for reference)..and i'm deleting select posts (the particularly acid or abysmally stupid ones) following the one quoted above (numbers: 18; 26; 29; and 34)

If you persist in being antagonistic i'd suggest you find another board to post on.

-Narkissos

I want to personally thank all of you who see what I'm trying to obtain..I have lifted and taken gear all my life...Yes at one time back in the early 80's i did have arms close to 23"...But hell that was at a weight of 340 lbs...I have never had a bicep and if Syntherol will give that to me, then perfect....There's just no way at almost 60yrs old that I'm going to carry 340 lbs to get the arm size I want...I'm making this my last go around and then will cut and probably use my syntherol anf gear to help hold some of the size...At my age when I cut, LBM goes down rapidly and that sucks...It wasn't that way in my 20's and 30's....but hey I'm you old ginuea pig and someday if your still into weights and need an additional boost, I hope everyone helps you like you have done here for me...Again thanks to all.

A few asked how my strength is going while on this cycle..So I'll just post bench and shoulder day when it applies

Today Incline Bench
    8 x 300, 4 x 330, 12 x 270...up 5 lbs from last week on all 3 sets
    Military Press
    8 x 205, 4 x 255, 12 x 155

I go up 2.5 - 5 lbs every week..I figure this to change and go up even higher once all the orals kick in fully...If Anadrol is going to treat me like it did 23 yrs ago, it never kicked in until about day 20-22..Then the strength went thru the roof. Anadrol only does one thing to me..It doesn't bloat me like d-bol and doesn't give me size..It only gives me tremendous strength,,D-bol does the oposite to me..Add lots of water and size but little strength...Just how I react to those orals.

Now if your not impressed by those numbers even though I'm just started gear, remember I'll be 60 yrs old in June
    Last edited by Jefferey; 03-15-2007 at 03:14 PM.

Thread Information