Thread: 1st week test

Sioux-Fi is offline New Member

1st week test

I started my first cycle about a week ago and it seems to be going good. But what i was wondering is what kind of results (mostly how much did you gain in weight) your first week. Im on Test Enth incase you were wondering

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    could gain 10 lbs of bloat in a couple of weeks....should start seeing strength gains as early as 4 weeks or late as 7weeks.

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    I am in my second week of Test EN and have no changes yet. Weight is steady, no bloating, and i dont feel anything to speak of so far. I have taken 3 shots of 250 mg each. I also started Liquidex at .3 mg per day the same day as the test.

Sioux-Fi is offline New Member
    I gained alot of weight right away. about 10 pounds or so. But that easily fluxuates ***ending on when i weight myself (normally after eating...stupid). As far as my strength gains its only been psychological. But i have been told that i do look bigger. So it must be working its magic

muscle_20 is offline Member
    you probably upped your calories i have never seen any weight or power increases during the first week of test e.

Thread Information