jbravobg is offline New Member

JBravo's First Cycle: Test E + Dbol

Here we go guys, yesterday i started my first cycle and just want to share my experiences with you.

Stats:

Height: 5"11
    Weight: 176 lbs
    BF: 9-10%
    Training experience: 6 years, 40lbs gain as natty

Cycle:
    1-12 Test e 500mg/wk (2x250mg Friday morning and Monday night)
    1-5 Dbol 40mg/day
    1-12 Nolvadex 10mg/day

I'm using galenika's Testosteron Depo batch 1671 and romanian naposim, also nolvadex during the cycle at 10mg per day, just to be safe.

PCT:
    week 15 HCG every 4 days: 5000iu, 2500iu, 2500,iu 2500iu, 2500 iu
    15-16 Clomid 100mg/day
    17-18 Clomid 50mg/day
    15-20 Nolvadex 20mg/day

I use the PCT protocol by William Llewellyn for 500mg/wk Sustanon for 12 weeks. Too much hcg? I don't think so, better safe than sorry.

Diet:
    As goal calories per day I use my body weight and multiple it by 20, so I start with around 3600kcal per day and will adjust them according my gains.
    Macros: 40% protein, 45% carbs, 15% fats
    Goals: Lean bulk baby as much as I can
    And yes I know I can put some more weight natty but just can't wait anymore and I think I know what I'm doing.
    I always hate to read logs without pictures.. hope to get hands on some camera asap.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    post some pics to compare the before and after

Day 1

176lbs in the morning

I took 20mg dbol in the morning and 20mg before workout in the evening. First injection was smooth, a little nervous, maybe bad technique but did it without thinking too much. Few hours later my glute was very sore, it was hard to walk and the worst thing is it ruined my back workout, no dead lifts, no barbel rows, it was really bad experience.. Later, I have had a hot shower and massaged the injection spot, i think it help a little bit to walk lol .Anyway, my diet was crazy, I was thirsty like hell all day long and some unusual sweats in the gym, maybe it's from the dbol. I was going over my caloric goals, here is the macros for this day:

Meals Total:
    4004.84 kcals
    356.54 protein
    57.88 fats
    499.8 carbs

I use a software called Crosstrainer, It help me a lot to log my daily nutrition intake and yes, i have kitchen wei***ng machine.

Day 2

178.5lbs in the morning (+2.5 lbs)

The sore glute was still with me, but I little painless. Good thing was I have had chest workout. And I tell u, one of the best workouts I have ever had in my live ! it's maybe just in my mind but I was extremеly pleased with my lifts. I was pumped all day long after the workout, the mentality was through the roof, so now I'm sure i really can feel dbol . My nutrition totals are on the spot:

Meals Total
    3676.84 kcals
    385.54 protein
    63.73 fats
    377.75 carbs

here is my diet in details, sorry but I'll use metric measurements:

9:30h
    30gr whey
    5 egg whites
    2 egg yolks
    120gr oats
    1 banana

12:00h
    150gr Chicken breasts
    6 slices whole wheat bread

14:00h Pre workout meal
    400gr potatoes
    130gr chicken breasts

16:30h Post workout shake
    50gr whey
    60gr dextrose/maltodextrin mix 1:1

18:00h
    260gr chicken breasts
    5 slices whole wheat bread

21:00h
    2 cans tuna (320gr)

23:00h
    160gr Chicken breasts

24:30h
    15gr whey
    45gr casein
    Last edited by jbravobg; 10-06-2007 at 02:58 PM.

Day 3

180.7 lbs (+4.7 lbs total)

Well almost 5 lbs for 3 days, I don't know what happened, I weight myself every morning after WC and before breakfast... I don't think it's water retention, maybe because I come off from cutting diet..

Anyways, today is my rest day, I have eat all day long like a horse and noticed some headaches in the early afternoon and have sleep for about 2 hours, very tired maybe dbol is kick in. The glute is a little sore yet but not a big deal, going to make some heavy squats tomorrow, it's a leg day

Here is the grand total for today:

Meals Total
    3684.5 kcals
    354.02 protein
    64.96 fats
    405.93 carbs

P.S.by the way, pardon my bad english
    Last edited by jbravobg; 10-07-2007 at 03:14 PM.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Almost 5 lbs in 3 days is amazing!
    Few people has the max gains in the first period, maybe you're one of them. Keep controlled water with your diet too. For the 2nd injection I hope that "Monday night" means a few hours before bed, in the other case I'd be careful because this could cause a bad absorption of the oil...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee
    Almost 5 lbs in 3 days is amazing!
    Few people has the max gains in the first period, maybe you're one of them. Keep controlled water with your diet too. For the 2nd injection I hope that "Monday night" means a few hours before bed, in the other case I'd be careful because this could cause a bad absorption of the oil...
    what do you actually mean by this mate?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    what do you actually mean by this mate?
    Some people dissuaded me from injectin before bed because the injected muscle need to be kept in move to facilitate distribution of the fuel injected. Same told me that the best part of the day to inject seems to be in the morning, for that reason. Particularly for the products with heavy oils like test...
    By the way, these are individual point of views...
    CL

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yeah individual point of veuws with nothing to substantiate them,it dont matter whether you inject before you go to bed as it will not hold back the oil dispersing watsoever.............
    saying that why wod you want to inject just before bed anyways...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Day 9

181.5lbs (+6.6 lbs total)

Here some update, I'm little depressed now because last 2 days, I have had one of the worst stomach flu in my live ! I have not been able to eat almost anything, I have been up 11 pounds 2 days ago, but now I`m back to 6.6lbs total. Now I;m more motivated than ever, and will eat everything who moves to bring my weight back. My last two shots has going pretty well, I have noticed when I DON"T massage the spot after the injection, no soreness. Here are the macros for my last 2 shit stomach flu days:

Day 7:

Meals Total
    2010.84 kcals
    256.27 protein
    43.77 fats
    134.98 carbs

Day 8:

Meals Total
    1599.44 kcals
    139.91 protein
    23.29 fats
    196.96 carbs

Last edited by jbravobg; 10-13-2007 at 01:53 AM.

Day 13

187lbs (+11 lbs total)

Naps are kicking my ass right now, I see the bloat, but only on my body, not on my face. 11lbs gains for 13 days is pretty good, yes i lot of water but I'm noticeably getting huge. I have had 3 stomach flu days. I think it was the dbol , but no way, it was just a flu. Now I'm back to track and I'm ready to kick some asses in the gym lol. My goal is to gain 35lbs right after the cycle, then in PCT drop the water, with solid 25 lbs I\ll be very happy. i train like a bodybuilder, I eat like e bodybuilder, I rest like a bodybuilder, let's see what will happen.I rise my goal calories to 3700, because of my new weight. At least 350gr protein, no more than 70-80gr fats and over 400gr complex carbs ( 80gr dextrose/maltodextrin mix 1:1 after workout). Two days ago I have had my first and maybe my last for this month cheat meal, yes I love PIZZA.

Here is my macros for the last three days:

Day 10

Meals Total
    351.81 protein
    56.64 fats
    404.28 carbs

Day 11 (yes cheat meal PIZZA )

Meals Total:
    357.5 protein
    79.46 fats
    441.43 carbs

Day 12

Meals Total
    361.76 protein
    75.58 fats
    400.59 carbs

Day 14

188lbs (+12 lbs total)

After some measurements it seems that my waist is up 1 in, my hips 3/4 in and my arms 1/2 in, so I'm getting more fat than muscular for first 2 weeks, my diet need some adjustments. After using Harris Benedict Equation (for 5 workouts/week) I have decided to change my calorie goal to 3600kcal, and my ratio to 40/40/20, so 360gr protein, 360gr carbs, 80gr fats per day. I'm also going to lower my PWO carbs, from 80gr dextrose/maltodextrin to 60gr. If it doesn't help for the next one week, I'm going to add some cardio. Some suggestions are welcome, if anyone read that lol
    Last edited by jbravobg; 10-19-2007 at 02:09 AM.

Thread Information