Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

#12 to the dark side log

edit
    Last edited by number twelve; 07-24-2011 at 11:17 AM.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i will be posting my diet and daily work outs...my main focus is always strength i base my workouts on compound lifts. i play rugby but am going to be taking a step back from that in order to focus on myself

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    This is going to be awesome. I'll be watching.

Darksyde is offline Member
    wheres dsm when you need him? j/k man good luck with your cycle, the quality of your gains will be a huge function of your diet. so eat clean!

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Smile

Bout time bro! Hit it up!

Wink

Id kickstart with halo, why not if you've already got it on hand? I know my first cycle same as yours but with enth i was hatin it for the first 4 weeks cus i didn't feel anything really. Maybe increase in sex drive, kinda discouraging i felt. Learning that, ill always frontload and/or kickstart a long ester cycle for now on. When your "On" you need to be "On"! Id also kickstart and do a 1000mg on mon and 1000mg on thur (assuming ur doin it like that) to also help out. Might give you more of a "On" feeling towards the end of week 3. Not even gonna ask cus you've been around plenty long to have pct and ish on hand and what not. Just keep a good ai or two on handy since you don't want to bloat at all, might need .25mg arimi eod if bloat gets too crazy for you. Id just run proviron 50mg ed throughout cycle though instead of an ai like arimi which would help with bloat among plenty of other things that arimi or another ai won't do. You get the point.

kiwijuice is offline New Member
    good luck man, whats rugby like in the states? i have often thought about going over there to play for a bit

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Looking forward to this. When i hop on my test e cycle, i'll be looking for mostly lean gains as well. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    wheres dsm when you need him? j/k man good luck with your cycle, the quality of your gains will be a huge function of your diet. so eat clean!
    definitely will be bro im gonna list my daily diet as best i can so u can all give me input

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Bout time bro! Hit it up!
    i prob will kick start. im gonna keep liquidex on hand from AR and take a low dose to keep the water down..

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijuice View Post
    good luck man, whats rugby like in the states? i have often thought about going over there to play for a bit
    kiwi compared to where im guessing your from the rugby in the US is shit. the sport is growing very quickly in america but doesnt compare to anywhere like NZ or england...i would say superleague rugby here is much like club rugby or uni rugby throughout the world

pricking myself tonight here we goo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    pricking myself tonight here we goo!!!!
    Where u gonna shot first? My first was my quad. Gear wasnt the best on top of a virgin muscle so i was walkin with a limp for a good 3 days, haha! If ur gear is good then i wouldnt worry much where u pin. I do good prop in my quad 1.5ml and no pain at all. Only get some discomfort when i pin it in my tris but not really pain.
    U still gonna kickstart with the halo? I would, not really gonna notice any strength gains for the first 3 weeks at least id say. If u got it i would, every bit counts! What dose would u run the halo?
    Last edited by wukillabee; 03-15-2009 at 06:48 PM.

i did a glute shot with a 25g needle. completely painless. i was laughing at myself after. my glute feels a bit knotted now but i tihnk thats normal.
    im gonna start the halo next week prob at 50mg a day.
    i did back today
    im going to do chest tomorrow.
    im just finishing a natty pb sandwhich then goin to bed

Wink

i did a glute shot with a 25g needle. completely painless. i was laughing at myself after. my glute feels a bit knotted now but i tihnk thats normal.
    im gonna start the halo next week prob at 50mg a day.
    i did back today
    im going to do chest tomorrow.
    im just finishing a natty pb sandwhich then goin to bed

Cool, sounds good. Little knot is normal, pretty easy huh?

yup stress free

chest today
    did 110s on flat db for a solid set of 10

im feeling good overall i know its all mental im just excited to be on gear

chest today
    did 110s on flat db for a solid set of 10

im feeling good overall i know its all mental im just excited to be on gear
    Those should be 140s by week 5 for 10 reps, haha. Its a whole new ballgame from the ph cycles bro, youll love it. Personally though id start the halo at 75mg first week then 100mg for x amount of weeks after that. I dont know bout u but halo is a weak ph for me and did little to nothing at 50mg and barely any more at 75mg. Just my .02.

im not even taking the halo, mainly cause im somewhat concerned my gear is fake. but idk we shall see

after checking up on it and talking to other ppl who are using the same stuff im confident that my gear is good to go...
    i have been feeling very happy all day and apparently thats a good sign.
    i just destroyed legs

did a 30 min spin class
    SLDL
    front squats going up to 275 (DEEEEEEP)
    leg press a bunch of plates (10)
    hamstring curls
    done!

im feeling awesome i cant wait till it actualyl kicks in!

do u guys think i should add tren to the last 5 weeks of this cycle?

do u guys think i should add tren to the last 5 weeks of this cycle?
    Na doggie. Its ur first cycle, test will do u good. Unless ur gonna compete on stage i dont think u really need tren at all compared to all the other great aas out there with less sides. Idk, tren is just supposed to be the strongest aas so why do it ur first or second cycle? Id like to work my way up but everyones different. I wouldnt.

yeah i was thinking the same thing. thanks bro

maybe i woke up on the wrong side of the bed but i have been having weird mood swings all day. feeling really good then having really bad anxiety...2nd shot is tonight...

Wink

maybe i woke up on the wrong side of the bed but i have been having weird mood swings all day. feeling really good then having really bad anxiety...2nd shot is tonight...
    u hear yourself, second shot is tonight. None of that stuff has anything to do with the gear bro, wayyyyy too early for that to have any effect. Honestly when i ran it like you for my first i didnt get wood til end of week 3 maybe start of week 4 then towards the end of week 5 is when strength and all the goodies kicked in. See why long esters kinda suck without a good frontload or oral kickstart? Like your wasting 5 weeks almost since theres no real effect yet. Hit up the halo 75mg ed then bump to 100mg ed and love it bro!

Wink

yeah i was thinking the same thing. thanks bro
    No prob. Hit the halo for 6 weeks and love it! Id bang the cycle to 14 weeks though since your not really peaking til bout week 6 so its really like just a 6 week cycle from week 6 to 12, make it a 8 week cycle if gains are still coming (which they will).

did arms today felt a good pump
    close gripped 315 x 2 which is nothing special..was focusing on proper form with Bi's and getting a really good squeeze out..

shoulders today
    did snatches and various presses and some lat raises...
    strength is the same but im up a few lbs prob just cause my diet is on point

JohnThePhoenix is offline Junior Member
    sweet....ill be following this thread. glad to see somebody try the injectables the first time.... im scared as F**K of needles. but that's just me.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    shoulders today
    did snatches and various presses and some lat raises...
    strength is the same but im up a few lbs prob just cause my diet is on point
    where u at how's ur cycle going?

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    yeah what happened i always wonder when logs just stop

Quote Originally Posted by JohnThePhoenix View Post
    sweet....ill be following this thread. glad to see somebody try the injectables the first time.... im scared as F**K of needles. but that's just me.
    injections are so easy man i look forward to my shooting days

sorry about the lack of updates. there were a lot of similar logs in progress as mine and i wasnt getting much feedback so i didnt think anyone loved me anymore!! : ( lol

everything is going really well not quite what i expected tho. im up about 12 lbs my strength is through the roof. im considering adding another compound in for a few weeks, either deca or going the oral route with some anadrol .
    i think my weight gain hasnt been as extreme due to my past experience with oral compounds such as superdrol. but overall i love it. horny as ****! feel amazing every day, great pumps, i just feel really good about everything.
    i was trying to figure out other reasons why i wasnt putting on mass such as diet but i have had my diet checked by competitive BBers and they say its good. i know the gear is real my friend is sticking himself with the same stuff and he put on 15 lbs through the first 3 weeks.

any suggestions are welcome, particularly about adding a compound to the rest of the cycle. i have about 9 weeks left

Wink

sorry about the lack of updates. there were a lot of similar logs in progress as mine and i wasnt getting much feedback so i didnt think anyone loved me anymore!! : ( lol

everything is going really well not quite what i expected tho. im up about 12 lbs my strength is through the roof. im considering adding another compound in for a few weeks, either deca or going the oral route with some anadrol .
    i think my weight gain hasnt been as extreme due to my past experience with oral compounds such as superdrol. but overall i love it. horny as ****! feel amazing every day, great pumps, i just feel really good about everything.
    i was trying to figure out other reasons why i wasnt putting on mass such as diet but i have had my diet checked by competitive BBers and they say its good. i know the gear is real my friend is sticking himself with the same stuff and he put on 15 lbs through the first 3 weeks.

any suggestions are welcome, particularly about adding a compound to the rest of the cycle. i have about 9 weeks left

Ive been watching and wonder where the **** you been! Glad your doing good bro. Yeah, after some strong phs your first cycle really isn't that incredible huh? Exactly how i felt. As far as adding in deca, what week are you in now on your cycle since im sure you know deca takes forever to kick. Id just go the oral route bro. 9 weeks left if your bulking why not anadrol or dbol last 4-5 weeks of cycle? Cutting, why not winny, var, tbol last 4-5 weeks of cycle. Better yet, my not some m-drol last 4 weeks of cycle? Plenty to choose from the oral route bro. Id say too late for adding in injectable now and id just wait for the next cycle for that.

yeah good call man gonna get some a bombs most likely

Wink

yeah good call man gonna get some a bombs most likely
    Good idea goin the oral route. If you really want in inject then go with npp. A-bombs didn't excite me but everyone's different.

npp?

Wink

npp?
    You dont know npp doggie? Its the deca but short ester so its in your system as quick as test prop would be. Look it up bro. Just sayin most do 8 week cycles of it and if you have 9 weeks left of yours and want another injectable id say this is perfect if you could get it right away. If not then dont trip and just go the oral route. Either way your gonna make quality gains, much more quality then from a ph cycle that over time usually goes away.

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate

thanks for the info bro

its kinda interesting...after thinking about adding another compound i have started to blow up. strength and size are steadily increasing at a high rate. i think it helps now that finals are over and i have time to relax, eat, and train. so im gonna ride this out and hope to have gained about 20 lbs since the start of my cycle...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information