Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    back width, bis, and abs today. weighed 231 and lifts were up a little more. went up to 75 lb dumbbells on hammer curls which was a new best. my weight has been pretty stable for a couple weeks but I'm still looking better by the day.

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    slept like shit the past two nights. Tossed and turned for hours and only got about 4 or 5 hours of sleep. I think its a combination of the tren and the fact that i have an erection for about the entire duration of the night which makes it hard to sleep on my stomach. And is anybody actually reading this thread???
    I am, but I want more detail and some damn pics .

what kind of detail are you looking for? When i can get a hold of a digital camera ill take some pics and put up some older ones for comparison. I have some from about a year ago on my desktop which ill put up when i can get it working again. I can put up my pre cycle measurements and current measurements if you want.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    im watching

Gears is offline Member
    what kind of detail are you looking for? When i can get a hold of a digital camera ill take some pics and put up some older ones for comparison. I have some from about a year ago on my desktop which ill put up when i can get it working again. I can put up my pre cycle measurements and current measurements if you want.
    Diet/Cardio information and more workout details from a day to day basis would be nice, then again i`m high maintenance.

aside from really aggressive sex, I'm not doing any cardio. my diet is pretty consistent every day and is primarily made up of the things listed in the first post of the thread.
    Heres a example of a typical day:
    Meal 1- Cup of oats, medium sized grapefruit, can of tuna, 20 oz skim milk.
    Meal 2- 8 oz chicken breast or beef, mixed nuts, about 16 oz milk
    Meal 3- 1 cup rice, can of tuna, 1 scoop whey protein or another can of tuna.
    workout
    Meal 4- PWO. 80-90 grams of dextrose, 50-60 grams of whey
    Meal 5- 8 oz beef or chicken, 16 oz milk. cup of rice or pasta or oats, banana
    Meal 6- 2 cans of tuna, mixed nuts, maybe a smaller portion of a low gi carb.
    Meal 7- Whey shake in milk with some flax or pb mixed in
    Meal 8- 8 oz chicken/beef or a couple cans of tuna, 16 oz milk, shot of olive oil or some nuts.
    Most of my days look fairly similar to this. the macro distribution is the same, however i may mix up the sources a little bit depending on how sick im getting of something. sometimes if im in a rush, I might sub a portion of meat for a shake.

hit the quads and delts pretty good today. did barbell squats for 5 sets of 10-12 and nearly fell on my face afterwards. went up to 275x10 going very deep. not too impressive, but i was satisfied being as i dont do barbell squats very often. got 295x3 on smith military with some assistance on numbers 4 and 5.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    how much longer do you have left, on cycle?

id have to check my calender, but its about 4 weeks i think.

legs were still a little sore from friday so i did chest and tris instead of hams and back. started with incline and got 315x5 unassisted which is a new best. did a couple plates more than usual on cable pushdowns as well. weighed about 232.

drew blood when aspirating the needle for the first time today. moved over about an inch and shot again with no problem. so far i am very satisfied with the results of the cycle. i can see great improvements in every area. chest is starting to look much rounder and fuller, traps are really popping out, my thighs aren't so out of proportion anymore, and my v-taper is more significant just to name a few. All my clothes are fitting very tight now. cant wait until I can take some pics and compare them to the old ones.

AthleticEngineering is offline Junior Member
    Haha, I have the same problem with clothes. Nothing fits anymore.

started with some heavy deads today. Didnt go too crazy as it was my first time for heavy deads since my last knee surgery. Went up to 495 for a single. probably could have got another one or two but dropped the weight to 315 and did a couple sets of 10 instead. Didnt do the ovt sets on back today. did hamstring curls, 3 rowing lifts, and some shrugs as well. forgot to weigh today but i expect it to be similar the the past days.

Didn't work out today. Got bodyfat checked using 3 different methods as part of a exercise physiology research project by a grad student. The DXA, which is supposed to be the most accurate showed me at 12.2 overall, 11.8 if the head is subtracted from the equation. The dxa was pretty cool as it used radiation similar to an x-ray that reads the density of different regions. my right side was also about .5 percent lower in all regions which was strange.

thursday weighed about 230 and had a great back width, bicep, and ab workout. didnt do ovt supersets. stronger than ever yet again. Friday did quads, delts, and calves with no ovt either. weighed 230 again. Delts are looking much more vascular. Today was my last day of insulin until pct.

weighed 230 again yesterday. did chest and tris. tried to practice some heavy benching with a touch and pause for the powerlifting meet I have coming up. went up to 365 and put it up fairly easily. tried 385 and needed a couple pounds of assistance for the bottom few inches off of my chest. The 365 was more than i thought i could put up with a touch and pause so im pretty satisfied with that. I think im done with the ovt for the rest of cycle. I did it for about 8 or 9 consecutive weeks and was very satisfied with the results. Aside from flat bench i did incline dumbbells, cables, and incline flyes for chest. I hadnt done heavy dumbbell work since i started cycle so i was a little unstable. I still went up to 130's for a set of six which is the most I've ever done on that as well. For triceps I did dips, cable pushdowns, single underhand cable pushdowns, and a couple sets of kickbacks to finish them off for the day. I'm going to do back thickness and hams a little later today.

hdrider135 is offline Banned

I'm working on it. I only have a couple weeks left of cycle so Ill put some up right at the end.

weighed 230 again yesterday. Had a great back thickness and hamstring workout. started with cable rows for 5 total sets going up to the whole stack for a couple sets of six. After that I did overhand barbell rows, incline dumbbell rows, dumbbell shrugs, hamstring curls, and stiff legged deads. Hamstrings are extremely sore today and my chest is still pretty sore from monday. I have enough tren to get to about the end of the month. Im going to be going out of town in mid may right when i am supposed to start pct. Since i dont want to fly with my pct I think I'm just going to drag the test out an extra week so I can start pct when I get back. Not going to the gym today.

yesterday did back width and biceps. started with weighted pullups, then straight arm pushdowns, then palms in lat pull downs. for bis I did barbell curls, hammers, a preacher curl machine, and some reverse grip preachers to finish. Today did delts, quads, calves and abs. started with dumbbell military going up to 100's for 8, then smith upright row, dumbbell lateral raises, dumbbell rear delt raises, leg press, leg extensions, and some calves and abs to finish. still weighing about 230.

weighed 230 yet again. did chest and tris. Went up to 375 with a touch and 2 second pause on flat bench. did incline dumbbell press up to 120's for 8, a flat fly machine for a few sets, and incline cables (standing pulling from the bottom). for tris I did 4 sets on cable pushdowns, reverse grip cable pushdowns for 3 sets, and dumbbell kickbacks for 3 to kill them at the end.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I think you might have to up your calories a bit...seems you are getting stuck at 230. Sounds like you are getting very strong though.

still weighing about 230 and eating like a horse. cant make it to the gym on friday so I changed my split a little this week. tuesday did back only. started with underhand barbell rows going up to 245 for 7 or 8, then lat pull downs, cable rows, straight arm pushdowns, close grip pulldowns, and some shrugs to finish. today did legs and delts. Started with lunges, then on to leg curls, extensions, and some higher rep squats. for delts did smith military, dumbbell side raises, and cable upright rows. Im almost out of 21 ga needles so im now drawing with a 21 and shooting with a 25. the 25 is very hard to get the juice through the needle. I have to push the plunger so hard im afraid the syringe is going to break and it takes about 2 minutes of very hard pressure to get 1.5 cc to go through the needle. gonna do bis, abs, and calves tomorrow and maybe a couple sets of heavy flat bench to get ready for the meet a week from saturday. i only have enough tren to go a couple more days... sniff sniff.
    Last edited by oneshot; 04-23-2008 at 07:21 PM.

still weighing about 230 and eating like a horse. cant make it to the gym on friday so I changed my split a little this week. tuesday did back only. started with underhand barbell rows going up to 245 for 7 or 8, then lat pull downs, cable rows, straight arm pushdowns, close grip pulldowns, and some shrugs to finish. today did legs and delts. Started with lunges, then on to leg curls, extensions, and some higher rep squats. for delts did smith military, dumbbell side raises, and cable upright rows. Im almost out of 21 ga needles so im now drawing with a 21 and shooting with a 25. the 25 is very hard to get the juice through the needle. I have to push the plunger so hard im afraid the syringe is going to break and it takes about 2 minutes of very hard pressure to get 1.5 cc to go through the needle. gonna do bis, abs, and calves tomorrow and maybe a couple sets of heavy flat bench to get ready for the meet a week from saturday. i only have enough tren to go a couple more days... sniff sniff.
    run the barrel of capped syringe under hot water for a few min. it will pass through the syringe easier.

tried heating the syringe with no success. took my last shot of tren last friday. had about 80 mg left so i just shot all of it. today i weighed 235 and am a little more bloated than with the tren. did chest and tris today. went up to 365 on flat, up to 120's on dumbbell incline, followed by cables, then incline flyes. for tris i did cable pushdowns, single arm pushdowns, and kickbacks.

weighed about 234 today. had to alter my split a little because of the meet this weekend. did legs and back thickness as opposed to hams and back thickness. only did leg press, extensions, and curls for the legs because i want them to be fresh on saturday. for back i did cable rows, dumbbell incline rows, and overhand barbell rows, and then some shrugs to finish. might take 50 mg of d-bol on thursday, friday, and saturday before the meet. i just hope the bloat wont put me in the next weight class.

weighed 233 today. did delts, abs, and calves. started with smith military going up to 275 for 6, then upright row, then cable side delt raises. didnt want to go to crazy so i can be at 100% on saturday. shot 250 mg of test as well

randobeefcake is offline New Member
    keep up the great work thats one hell of a first cycle but you seem to know your shit. Keep up the great work bro and good luck in the future!

didnt weigh myself today. did back width and bis. started with lat pull down going up to the whole 300 lb stack for 6, then on to straight arm pushdowns for 4 sets, and then palms-in pulldowns for 3 sets. for bis i did barbell curls going up to 135 for 6, then hammers, and then preachers to finish. strength is still all there even though im not on tren anymore.

no gym today so i can be rested for tomorrow. getting about 700-800 grams of carbs today as oppose to my typical 400.

just got done with the meet. started at 335 on bench and got it no prob. went to 365 and got it fairly easily. tried 385 on my final attempt and was damn close but could not quite lock it. started with 495 of deads and got it no prob, went to 545 and got it. tried 600 on my final attempt. got it all the way up and locked out however the judge failed it because of hitching. still a good day overall though

just got done with the meet. started at 335 on bench and got it no prob. went to 365 and got it fairly easily. tried 385 on my final attempt and was damn close but could not quite lock it. started with 495 of deads and got it no prob, went to 545 and got it. tried 600 on my final attempt. got it all the way up and locked out however the judge failed it because of hitching. still a good day overall though

Congrats bro, your a strong mofo!

weighed 230 and did chest and tris today. started with incline going up to 315x6, then dumbbell flat goin up to 140's for 6, then incline flyes, then a flat fly machine. for tris i did cable pushdowns, lying tricep extensions, kickbacks, and then a couple sets of dips to finish. great pump and strength and vascularity is all still there.

did back thickness and bis today with a little higher reps than what ive been doing the rest of the cycle. started with cable rows goin up to the whole stack for 8, then a superset of overhand barbell rows and close-grip pulldowns, then a incline dumbbell row and dumbbell shrug superset. for bis i did barbell curls, hammer curls, cables, and then reverse grip preachers, didnt weigh today. nearly all my sets were in the 10-12 rep range

didnt weigh today but i imagine it is about 230 as usual. had a pretty good leg day. started with sumo deads going up to 315x8, then hamstring curl and leg extension superset, then calves, abductors and adductors, and then a few sets of 20 on leg press to finish.

also just took my last shot of test. only had about .7 ml left so i shot all of it instead of the usual 1ml. Gonna start pct on the 21st. not going to use the hcg since my nuts hardly shrunk at all during cycle

did back width, delts, and abs today. started with lat pull downs, then smith military, then a straight arm push down/cable side delt superset, then palms-in pull downs superseted with upright row. then about 18 sets on abs and obliques. did like 8 sets on cable crunches because i was waiting on a good opportunity to ask out this smokin hot chick who was there also which was a success!!! strength was still all there even with my declining test levels. gonna start HIT tomorrow and will probably do that for 5 or 6 weeks with pct.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Can you tell me what the sides were like in detail for the TREN

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by hdrider135 View Post
    Bump^^^^

i know i know. give me a few days and i can make it happen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information