Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    Can you tell me what the sides were like in detail for the TREN
    went up to 60 mg ed with very minimal sides. i sweat a little more than usual, however i sweat all the time naturally so no big deal. i slept pretty good most nights. the nights i slept shitty were probably caused by the test boner more than the tren . That kinda makes it hard to sleep on your stomach which is the only way i can sleep. the breathing was the most significant for me. i was told by many people that i breathe really loud and i got winded much easier than usual. im not competing in any endurance sport at the moment so thats no problem. no bad acne, no uncontrollable aggression. great strength and lean muscle gains, great pumps all the time, great muscle stamina during workouts, and great recovery. definitely gonna run it again at a bigger dose in a future cycle.
    Last edited by oneshot; 05-12-2008 at 11:06 AM.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    went up to 60 mg ed with very minimal sides. i sweat a little more than usual, however i sweat all the time naturally so no big deal. i slept pretty good most nights. the nights i slept shitty were probably caused by the test boner more than the tren. That kinda makes it hard to sleep on your stomach which is the only way i can sleep. the breathing was the most significant for me. i was told by many people that i breathe really loud and i got winded much easier than usual. im not competing in any endurance sport at the moment so thats no problem. no bad acne, no uncontrollable aggression. great strength and lean muscle gains, great pumps all the time, great muscle stamina during workouts, and great recovery. definitely gonna run it again at a bigger dose in a future cycle.
    What ya mean by winded?
    Were ya huffing and puffing during sex? lol
    But plenty of stamina to lift weights for repeat reps?

very out of breath especially during sex yet lots of stamina to lift weights as long as i get at least a minute break between sets. after sex i would be breathing extremely hard for probably 15 minutes afterwards and my girl would be drenched in sweat.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    very out of breath especially during sex yet lots of stamina to lift weights as long as i get at least a minute break between sets. after sex i would be breathing extremely hard for probably 15 minutes afterwards and my girl would be drenched in sweat.
    Oh crap. I had my heart set on 50-60mg a day. But that breathless sex thing is putting me off.
    I know everyone is different so Im just going to have to try it to learn personal sides but if you had reduced it 40mg a day, do you think you would have been the same? Or would doing 75eod make any differences?

Perhaps best shoot before sleep so peak levels lowered by next day?

Feck, its killing me to hear this. I might have to reconsider cycle.

the breathing isnt too bad unless you are trying to run or do something similar. slow paced cardio wasnt too bad on the lungs. did HIT chest and bis today. started with flat bench and did 315x9 followed by 20 second break than 315x4 followed by another 20 seconds and then 315x3 with a lot of assistance. also did smith incline, barbell decline, incline flyes, and a flat fly machine with the same type of sets. for bis i did barbell curls, hammer curls, preacher curl machine, and cable curls for the same sets as well.

started rugby practice today. upping the calories by quite a bit to compensate for those burned at practice. shooting for about 600 grams of carbs on practice days and upping the fat and protein by a little bit as well.

just got done with back thickness and tris. did underhand barbell rows with 235 with the HIT sets, then wide grip cable rows, close grip pulldowns, dumbbell incline rows, and shrugs all with the HIT sets as well. for tris i did close grip bench with 275, then cable pushdown, then underhand cable pushdowns with hit sets also. running insulin pwo for the next few weeks. feet were covered in blisters from practice yesterday so ive been hobbling around all day. probably not gonna log quite as much as im done with the cycle and about to start pct. im gonna try to get some pics up asap.

started pct today. its all liquid and it may have been the worst tasting thing ive ever let touch my lips. i need to find something to mix it with before tomorrow. libido has hardly gone down at all since i got off the test. i can still get it up and go at least 8 times a day.

pre cycle pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test e, Tren a, insulin cycle-picture-011.jpg   Test e, Tren a, insulin cycle-picture-013.jpg   Test e, Tren a, insulin cycle-picture-015.jpg   Test e, Tren a, insulin cycle-picture-019.jpg   Test e, Tren a, insulin cycle-picture-074.jpg  

these and the previous post are the most recent ones i have from spring 07 shortly after my 19 b-day. bodyfat was a slightly less than it currently is and i was sitting at about 200-205 at the end of a cutting phase. immediately prior to cycle i had probably put on about 5 lbs of fat and 5 lbs of muscle since the time of those pics. excuse the shittyness of the pics. my new ones are better but im havin computer problems and cant get them up. that was also only a couple months of working out my legs after a string of a few knee surgeries. they are much better now. ill get the new ones put up as soon as i can figure this out later when i have time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test e, Tren a, insulin cycle-picture-082.jpg   Test e, Tren a, insulin cycle-picture-092.jpg   Test e, Tren a, insulin cycle-picture-096.jpg  
    Last edited by oneshot; 06-03-2008 at 07:57 PM.

now im about two weeks into pct and my strength is still mostly there and sex drive is still high. ive been only weighing about 226 the past week but i think the pct is making me hold less water than normal. either that or i am just getting a little leaner with all this running ive been doing. ill try and get the new pics up within a couple days.

today i took my 9 iu insulin shot pwo, immediatly drank about 100 grams of dextrose, and then realized i was out of protein! i had to go with solid food instead which i think really slowed down the digestion of the carbs as well because my blood sugar got down to about 50 which is much lower than it usually goes. no problem just ate some white rice and feel great now. pct is still making me look a little leaner. im kinda liking it. got the new pics still on the way im just currently having some technical difficulties.

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Wow great pictures man, looking swole

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information