kingfish is offline Junior Member

3rd cycle & a lot smarter now...

Hey all,

I just ordered my stuff today - test cyp & anastrozole. I'm 39 and did two cycles last summer with decent gains, but I realize now my lack of nutrition knowledge really held me back. I'm 6' 255lb and have a good 30lb I'd like to lose and get my BF% down to a healthier level. This time around it's 1cc 200mg cyp 2x week & anastrozole. I wanted to keep it simple and not compound too many things together.

I was going back & forth over trying GH but the $$ seemed ridiculous to me, and I've read test is king for mass & losing fat. I was blown away by some of the articles I've read here - I can't imagine taking in 5000 calories daily. I have a hard enough time getting 3000 - might have to hit GNC for weight gain shakes, eh?

One question for the group - how much if any cardio should I be doing once I get going? Is fat loss just a part of the anabolic cycle? Or should I not be burning calories needed for growth?

Peace

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what is your body fat%?

I don't know - my guess would be in the 22-24% range. What's the best way to calculate this?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    So I would cut before go into a cycle. At those percentage of bf you'll find more harder to cut, expecially while on a bulk diet. Try to plan a cutting diet, so you won't need that great amount of cals that you'll find hard to fix, do a lot of cardio, every morning at empty stomach. You'll be impressed seeing how diet + cardio can do, even without any chemicals.

CL

How effective is cyp in metabolizing fat? Wouldn't I shed a significant % of bf during a cycle? I realize diet is a big part of it, not sure what my daily calorie should be? I've tried dieting and didn't have much success, as my T level is low.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Skip the weightgainer shakes. They are filled with carbs, and lots of simple ones, that you do not want if you are trying to lose 30 pounds. I would put the cycle off for another 4-6 weeks and see what you can shed to beforehand. I would be doing cardio at least 5x a week on an empty stomach if I wanted to lose that much weight. Go to the diet forum and figure out what you should be eating. You can also use fitday.com to track how many calories you consume. You say you have a hard time consuming 3000 calories, but I think you may be miscalculating something if you weigh 255. That type of weight doesn't come from light eating. Good luck.

Thread Information