Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WiBballer is offline Junior Member
    Day 36 - Killed legs day. Lifetime best on squats 275x6 (3 sets) and 225x9 (2 sets). Only sides I've had is some nipple sensitivity which started around week 2-3 and has been decreasing since stopping the dbol .

bigt10 is offline Member
    you need to eat more if you plan to gain 3000-3500 is just a lean bulk/maintence. how many times are you working out a week. If its your first cycle eat as much as you can if its good. to bad the dbol is done bbut the first cycle is always huge in terms of gains. if you build muscle you can lose the fat easily you arent going to get that fat in 12-16 weeks anyways especially on AAS. if so when your done do a cutting cycle.

Day 38 - Personal best on flat bench, knocked out 225x6 (3) and 185x9 yesterday. Strength has really moved up and I'm feeling great. Back day today, looking forward to killing it.

bigt10 - I'm doing a 3 day split with 3 on 1 off. Yeah, I'll keep eating as the gains are coming and like you said, I can cut later if needed to get some fat off.

Day 41 - This past weekend I hit all time highs again, flat bench 225x6 (3 sets), Squats 275x6 (3 sets). I'm eating but my weight stalled at the end of the dbol , still feel like I'm adding muscle though. Injections are still going good and I'm feeling great. I'll post pics again at 8 weeks and then at the end.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    AHHH A fellow Irishman... Keep it up dude

personaltrainermark is offline Associate Member
    Keep it up, I am running same cycle in a nother month or so. I am ready to see some updated pics. Congrats on the Personal best in the gym.

Day 45 - My weight is 195 so it hasn't gone up too much since a stopped the dbol but I think I look better now, not so bloated, might up the calories a little. Legs day yesterday, another personal best 285x6 (3 sets) 235x9 (2 sets), I'm really happy that.

TJM - Thanks and yeah a fellow Irishmen
    ptMark - New pics on Day 56

Day 49 - I week till pics. Good solid chest and tri's day today. Lots of compliments on my body, that feels great and motivates me further. The only side I had was sensitive nipples from about week 2 through week 6 but that has subsided now. Did something during squats that is bothering my left leg and kind of running the length of it, hope it gets better.

Day 53 - Doing higher reps this week to change it up. Leg is healing so I think I'll be good for squats tomorrow. Loving the compliments I'm getting, definitely motivating. I've never been lacking in the sex drive but man, it's higher than normal, that's for sure. Pics this weekend.

8 Week Pics

Okay, I'm at 8 weeks and as promised here are the pics. I'm loving the cycle so far and I've had a tremendous amount of strength and weight gain. Right now I'm at 195. Any comments or advice is always appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WiBballer 1st Cycle Test E Dbol Age 39 w/pics-100_5429a.jpg   WiBballer 1st Cycle Test E Dbol Age 39 w/pics-100_5430a.jpg   WiBballer 1st Cycle Test E Dbol Age 39 w/pics-100_5427.jpg   WiBballer 1st Cycle Test E Dbol Age 39 w/pics-100_5428a.jpg  

turk27 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiBballer View Post
    Okay, I'm at 8 weeks and as promised here are the pics. I'm loving the cycle so far and I've had a tremendous amount of strength and weight gain. Right now I'm at 195. Any comments or advice is always appreciated.
    How are the side effects? It appears you have minimal back acne... How is your face?
    I am finding your log to be very detailed and informative. Keep up the good work.

Hi Turk - Very minimal sides, I really haven't had any acne but then again I'm 39. Some nipple sensitiviy with the Dbol early on but that seems to have mostly gone away. The thing that has bothered me some has been my sensitivity to the injections 5-7 days out. It was really bad the first few weeks and it is still noticeable but much milder. Nut sack is smaller but that's to be expected, sex drive is great.

Day 65 - Another all time high on squats 295x6 (3 sets). I feel great and I'm still killing the workouts. I've had a rough time with food choices, so many holidays, celebrations, I know my diet has been better. I'm going to tighten it up again. No sides right now at all and no swelling from recent sticks.

Day 70 - It seems strange to me but around week 9 I started having a little acne on my back, not sure what's up with that but oh well. Benched 235x5, I'd love to find out my max but I work out by myself and I'm afraid of getting buried. 2 more weeks of shots and then it's on to PCT. I'm going to work like hell to keep what I've got. Loved this cycle, couldn't be much happier so far. I think I'm finally getting used to my new body weight.

turk27 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiBballer View Post
    Day 70 - It seems strange to me but around week 9 I started having a little acne on my back, not sure what's up with that but oh well. Benched 235x5, I'd love to find out my max but I work out by myself and I'm afraid of getting buried. 2 more weeks of shots and then it's on to PCT. I'm going to work like hell to keep what I've got. Loved this cycle, couldn't be much happier so far. I think I'm finally getting used to my new body weight.

How is your PCT going?

My last shot was June 15th, I've dropped the waxi maze shake from my pwo shakes and I've added creatine to my whey protein. Any opinions on that would be appreciated. I will start taking Nolvadex and Armidex on June 29th. I'm considering doing an 8-10 week cycle next time as I'm not sure how much I benefited from the last few weeks, plus I finally got some back acne during those last few weeks.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    sounds pretty good. i would guess the stop in weight gain was just all the added water from the d bol going away, but similar amounts of muscle being added. definitely better size gains than going natural, but tbh it doesn't seem like strength went up all that much. imo, those increases could have been attained over 12 weeks with hard work and maybe creatine or some other supp. but i guess its harder for you to gain than it is for an 18 yr old.

for the diet, since it sounds like everyone is throwing something out there, i dont see how it could hurt to have eaten more, or higher calories. personally, i have a crazy metabolism, and eat between 3500-5000 calories (and tons of junk food) but wont gain a single pound and even seem to be losing fat, with nothing more than mild cardio and pretty intense lifting

any thoughts on a second cycle in a while? oh yeah, sweeeet tat

T Own - I was a little freaked out by how quickly I gained weight. I'll probably eat more next time to see if that helps. I felt good about the size and strength gains, others may be getting more but not bad for 40.

1 week of Nolvadex and Armidex is done. The back acne is going away now but probably won't be completely gone for 1-2 weeks. I lost 5 lbs. and was feeling kind of lazy but I've kicked it back into gear and had great workouts the last week. Weight has been holding steady with slight strength decreases.

Not sure about a second cycle but I'd probably bulk some more. Any suggestions on a second cycle. I won't start it until fall at the earliest.

Second cycle was Spring 09 and it was outstanding. My gear was smooth, loved the test/deca and my PCT and diet were better as well. Planning another one for the future but need to figure out how to be safe as I received a seizure letter.

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    Any recent pics? I'd love to see what you look like after 2 cycles.

Profile pic was taken during the second cycle, I think I have some more as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information