Arghenies is offline New Member

ECA/Winni/Equi/Prop/Clen/T3 Cycle

What's the word peoples? Wanted to share some of my experience with this stack and hopefully get some feed back (positive, not looking for trolls). I should've done a little more research prior to beginning the cycle since there were times when I couldn't get what I really wanted and from the lab I wanted. Hopefully I could get some advice from the guru's on here for my next cycle and my mistakes help others

I started a few weeks back (12 weeks) taking winni depot for the first 2 weeks and then added some clen and T3 (will show exact cycle below). After 4 weeks in I noticed I was dropping weight but not keeping to much muscle (usually because of the clen, can also be mental since I'm a pretty big dude) but felt like I was dropping too much size and added some Equi. A week after the Equi I noticed that my sex drive dropped big time (first time ever happening to me on this cycle) so I added a shot of prop (250mg) once a week to help out. Once I finished my first bottle of the winni depot (20ml) I switched to winni-v (I've had better results with that, and couldn't get my hands on the V of my choice and lab) and up'd the dosage to 50mg every other day. I recently finished the winni a week ago and jumped on the EC stack.

The first few weeks my diet wasn't that great since my ex (there's a reason why she's my EX LOL) tends to like to eat out on the weekends and have a few drinks. After 5 weeks in I was frustrated because I wasn't seeing the results I wanted and finally cut off all the BS and started eating right and not drinking. Once I did that I dropped tremendously after only a week. Unfortunatly though I reached my limits I guess and is why I jumped on the EC stack. This shit is incredible BTW I've only been on for 3 days and have dropped 5lbs and my veins are showing all through my arms, shoulders, neck, and chest(am only) but am cramping like crazy even after 1.5 gals of water per day and multi vitamins.

My diet now is pretty decent since I'm limited when it comes to cooking and stocking groceries (I rent a room with a small fridge and only have a foreman grill and stove top range to cook). I pretty much only eat either grilled or boiled chicken, red meat, or tilapia, green vegies, brown rice, wheat bread, tuna, pineapple, grapefruit, and LOTS of water. No juice, soda, or liquor. I've cut out all salt, seasonings and only eat carbs up to 2pm (start training at 8am). I'm getting 7-8 hours of sleep and taking a 30-45 min nap after work before the gym.

I work out Mon-Fri religously and occasionally on Sat's when I feel like I need to release some stress. I hit every bodypart atleast once a week and do cardio only Mon-Fri. I'm decently strong so i tend to lift heavy with 3-4 sets followed by one burnout set with low weights to kill the muscle. 30 mins cardio in the am on the cycle at 8-10 resistance, and 30 mins on the stair master in the pm at a decently fast pace. I'm a little restrained when it comes to the cardio because of a bad motorcycle accident about a year ago. I wear a tank, t=shirt and sweater to make up for the lack of cardio through out my work out and cardio.

Cycle:
    Winni depot 50mg twice a week for the first 3 weeks
    Winni depot 50mg 3 times a week for 2 weeks
    Winni depot/v 50mg every other day for remaining 7 weeks

Equipose twice a week (4 weeks in) for 5 weeks

Prop once a week (5 weeks in) until now

Clen 1 week1 on 1 week off. Started with 20mgs a day and worked it up to 120mgs per day

T3 started at 50mgs per day went up to 125mgs
    Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

EC stack one pill of each first 2 days and went up to 2 pills a day so far.

Weight: Started at 247 currently at 217
    Height:5'8"
    B.F:?
    Waist: Started at 36 and am down to a 32
    Arms:18 cold
    Calves: 19 cold

Dropped 20lbs first 4 weeks, then stomped for 4 weeks. Dropped another 5lbs in 3 weeks and got stuck again until this week with the EC stack.

Now that I've gotten all that out of the way I can start with my questions. Should I switch to Winni pills at 50mgs per day (the shots are killing me already and am running out of injection sites)? Should I just stick with the EC stack? Is there something I can do with my diet with my limitations? Anything I can take to kill the cramping, and help with the headaches? Why do people stack the benadryl with the ECA stack?

My goal is to come down to 195-200lbs and still have some decent size. Any help would be great especially since I'm a newb to all this.

Thanks guys and sorry about the pics but wasn't able to get before images and am trying to figure out a way to get some up now.

I'm well aware I will get flamed since I really didn't take too much time to do research and plan ahead but paniced when I saw what I weighed. Usually weigh 185-195.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arghenies View Post

Cycle:

This is one of the most poorly constructed cycles that I have ever seen.

How much time could you have possibly spent researching before deciding to go through with this??

Test-Prop x 1/wk....? EQ for 5 weeks? Winstrol x 2/wk??? WTF...

-VM

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I started to comment earlier, and just had to walk away for a bit. This is a perfect example of someone with no clue whatsoever constructing a cycle, then starting it before asking for advice. Horrible. Stop now and run a pct.

Madman Magraa is offline Junior Member
    Cycle:

LOL AT THIS ^^^^

cant even be bothered to post the essay of a reply id have to write .....

Thread Information