Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member

Arrow Dbol/sust/winny cycle

23 going to be 24 in less then a month
    6'6
    304.5lbs

Just started today first shot went great as i was pushing the needle in my dick was going up at the same time thats how hapapy i am to start this cycle.

Week 1-4 D-Bol 25mg ed
    Week 1-12 Sust 250mg eod
    Week 10-14 Winny 50mg tabs ed
    Week 15 PCT starts complments of Lion (basing my start time of of my last shot on sust)
    I know there is no need to frontload this cycle with the Dbol but i got it laying around so F*ck it im goign to throw it in what can it hurt.

Currnet stats 6'6 290-300lbs wieght varys every day
    BF% unsure it is higher then it has been but thats my fauly last semester of college i had a strict diet of totinos pizzas and beer my wieght is normale in around 280

Todays wieght 304.5lbs this is off my home scale not all that acurate but it is what i will be useing to judge my wieght gain

as far as the gym goesthe secratery of state found the need to revoke my drivering rights so i am stuck working out in ym basement. sucks no spot so maxing will be hard.

I will be trying to get some pcs up soon some stole my camrea so i need to get one.
    arms
    right 18 3/4
    left 18 1/4

legs
    right 28 3/4
    left 38 1/2

calf
    right 18 1/4
    left 18 1/2

fore arm
    right 15 1/2
    left 14 1/2

guess which had i with

i think i got the essentials my messurements arn't exact cause i am useing rope and a ruler

please feel free to ask any questions or make any comments all is appercated

some lifting stats max bench 355
    never went heavy squat cause of knees and back but hipsleed last set was 905lbs for a set of 8
    curls strate bar 135 set of 8 for last set
    deadlifts last set 405 set of 3
    shoulder press last set db 110 for 6

lets get this party started

please no comments on the spelling i jsut wright real fast and don'
    t care about spelling as long as im close

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    cool up the dbol to 35-45 mg though!

B*R*A*D UK is offline Associate Member
    good look with it

Quote Originally Posted by wanabeMASSIVE! View Post
    cool up the dbol to 35-45 mg though!
    yea i might i'm going to see how i like running it at 25mg first this is the first time i ran dbol but hey more is better

well only day 2 no drastic changes i'll keep it posted and will be getting pics up asap

alright sorry for such short and undetailed post i am always crammed for tie with this new job

Took second shot in left glutre today that was a bad idea i did my first shot in the right glute and that test prop is just giving me two sore buttchecks. i should have gone witha leg shot instead

workout scheduel goes like this
    monday chest
    tuesday back
    wed shoulders
    thursday arms
    fri legs

as far as diet no real one to post i try me best to eat 6-7 times a day todays meals looked like this let me know what you think

Meal

#1 5:30am 4 egg beaters with english muffin and 1 slice of cheese
    #2 9:00am handfull of almonds
    #3 12:00 turkey sandwich 1 slice of cheese a couple blueberys one slice on canoloupe 2 hard boild eggs white only 2 slice of string cheese a head of brocoli and 2 small piece of celery
    #4 4:30 a can of tuna with some crackers
    #5 7:00 10oz steak and ear of corn
    Workout coming in 15 mins
    #6 post workout protien shake with BCAA
    #7 unsure of time but around 9:00 before i go to bed 10oz steak

here are a couple pics took today not the best kinda of hard to take pics fo self and pose but i am starting t notice a little bloat i will post more in week 6 and again at end of cycle i am going to try to take some better ones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1915.jpg   Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1916.jpg   Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1917.jpg   Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1918.jpg  

have my first delt shot tomrrow kinda nervous never shot a delt before so well see how it goes. im not going to lie it took me about 5 mins to muster up enought courage to get that first glute shot in but the scond was cake hope this will go the same.
    todays arm day went great notice a large increase in rep cabability and wieght increase on strieght bar curl and close grip bench

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I'm glad your peter gets hard when you think about injecting yourself! --- I guess it's a good thing you aren't using Deca .

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I'm glad your peter gets hard when you think about injecting yourself! --- I guess it's a good thing you aren't using Deca.
    ahah i'm glad your thinking about my peter

wiehgt today 301.0lbs my wieght at the start of this cycle was 304.5 but i think that has alot to due fro the momorail day bbq the day before when i stuffed my face with everything and anything.
    did my delt injection today it hurt more then the glute shot but i have leg day tonight and i didn't feel like giving myself the quad shot and working out wih it being sore
    Last edited by ChiTownTommy; 06-01-2008 at 02:28 PM. Reason: to make katsmeow happy

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    What the hell are you doing injecting yourself in your shoulder??? I'm pretty sure it should go in your deltoid. You have to make sure your muscle is relaxed when you injected yourself...and since your peter gets hard while you stick a needle in your body...I'm thinking you are far from having relaxed muscles.

PS: Peters are good Of course I think about them... lol

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    What the hell are you doing injecting yourself in your shoulder??? I'm pretty sure it should go in your deltoid. You have to make sure your muscle is relaxed when you injected yourself...and since your peter gets hard while you stick a needle in your body...I'm thinking you are far from having relaxed muscles.

PS: Peters are good Of course I think about them... lol
    He's just a big baby, trust me.

binder is offline Member
    good luck! you could always have someone come over to help spot you at your house.

i have a question though. you said you have bad knees so you don't squat, yet deadlift is one of the worst exercises you can do on knees/back. It's harder on the body than squats. Start out with a low weight and build up. If you do full squats building up, your back will actually strengthen and you will be less injury prone. 3 years ago i fractured L4 vertebra and the right ala of my pelvis in a motorcycle accident. They said i wouldn't walk correct ever again in my life, and here i am doing full 225lb squats to the floor. Took me a long while to slowly build up that strength and range of motion, but now my joints and back feel strong as ever.

i would definately look into it to help out your back/knee problems. low weight, high rep to build those muscles and tendons.

also, you need to hit some cardio hard and get a set diet. a set nutritional plan will help you gain strength and shed bf a lot easier. you should never wonder what your next meal should be, have it all planned out and the day goes a lot easier.

curious to see your progress! keep the hard work up!

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    good luck! you could always have someone come over to help spot you at your house.

i have a question though. you said you have bad knees so you don't squat, yet deadlift is one of the worst exercises you can do on knees/back. It's harder on the body than squats. Start out with a low weight and build up. If you do full squats building up, your back will actually strengthen and you will be less injury prone. 3 years ago i fractured L4 vertebra and the right ala of my pelvis in a motorcycle accident. They said i wouldn't walk correct ever again in my life, and here i am doing full 225lb squats to the floor. Took me a long while to slowly build up that strength and range of motion, but now my joints and back feel strong as ever.

i would definately look into it to help out your back/knee problems. low weight, high rep to build those muscles and tendons.

also, you need to hit some cardio hard and get a set diet. a set nutritional plan will help you gain strength and shed bf a lot easier. you should never wonder what your next meal should be, have it all planned out and the day goes a lot easier.

curious to see your progress! keep the hard work up!

yea i am going to get some people to come over and spot me or hit up the gym with them every now and then when i feel like testing out my max. that sucks about the back man i faractured my L5 wrestling thats what leaves me scared. as far as squat i do do them it is how you say it though i only go light and deep. as far as the diet goes i have all my meals laid out every day and i eat clean i just count calories and fat and all that stuff i just make sure i am eating well and on a consistend 3-4 hr gaps. thanks for the psot

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron View Post
    He's just a big baby, trust me.
    well now that your out of town again i'm going to go punish your sister with my peter

binder is offline Member
    awsome. sounds like you've got it lined up with your diet.

ya, just keep it light and work slowly on that back and before you know it, you'll be back up to your full potential with no problems.

it's more fun to train with someone too. so start busting your buddy's balls to get over there and lift with you.

good luck with the cycle, keep us updated!

alright well today is an off day i knocked out chest yesterday it felt great i final got some more wieghts so i can start to increase my wieght now but the chest workout felt great i just wnating to keep going wieght as of yesterday was 308.5lb but that was after dinner but still some soilid gain im sure most of it is water wieght from the dbol but it sounds impresive to way 308.5

today was back it went great i'm sorry i can't realy compare past wieght to currents wieght since my whole workout routine has changed due to me working out in my basement but i will post up update of comparision when i have a strong understanding of the wieghts i am lifiting. my last set of deadlifts was 395 for a set of 4 rougthly around the same wiehgt i was doing before but i would only do dealifts once a month or every other week so i hope to notice a increase by next week.
    wieght as of 10 mins ago 306
    todays meals
    1 5:30 these little eggs things i got the recipe out of menshealth 2 eggs 1/4 broccoli and some turkey 1 dbol tab
    2 9:00 6oz pork and a couple spoonfulls of cottage cheese 1 dbol tab
    3 12:00 6oz pork 1/4 strawberries 2 hardboiled eggs whites only 1 cup of broccoli uncook with a little ranch dressing 1 teaspoon plus another couple spoons of cottage cheese 1 dbol tab
    4 3:00 6oz pork 1 piece of string cheese 1 dbol tab
    5 6:00 chicken ceaser salad 10oz chicken 1 dbol tab
    6 8:30 postworkout shake prtoien isolate and teaspoon of BCAA
    7 9:00 6oz chicken 1dbol tab

if you have been reading my meals i have thrown in 5 more mg of dbol a day so it is now 30mg because it is easy to just take it with every meal instead of 5 times a day

as far as sides i have notice no increase in acne a little bloat the one thing is i am more irratable then before but that might be because i work with a whole bunch of mexican who don't speak english so it makes it harder to get the job done. or it is the juice

bigt10 is offline Member
    sorry did you start already.

personally your BF is a bit high you might not be impressed with gains. IF you started fine your next one has to be a cutter. I thought guys here were nuts then i dropped my BF and realized.

** sorry edit a bit overestiame but next time drop some BF% and cycle. usually mid to low teens you will see it alot more.

get to 14-19 before you cycle youll notice the results more.

however building lean mass is the best way IMO to drop. so get more muscle mass (dont confuse weight its not all lean mass your gonna gain on this cycle)

then start to cut up.

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    sorry did you start already.

personally your BF is a bit high you might not be impressed with gains. IF you started fine your next one has to be a cutter. I thought guys here were nuts then i dropped my BF and realized.

** sorry edit a bit overestiame but next time drop some BF% and cycle. usually mid to low teens you will see it alot more.

get to 14-19 before you cycle youll notice the results more.

however building lean mass is the best way IMO to drop. so get more muscle mass (dont confuse weight its not all lean mass your gonna gain on this cycle)

then start to cut up.
    yea i alrady started i know my bf is a little high my normale wieght was around 280 and i had a crap diet for a month right before school got out i was going to hold off till i dropped some lbs but this was the best time for me to get this cycle in cause i will be traveling ina few month so i wouldn't be able to do itwithout a 2 week break in between after this cycle i plan to cut naturaly for the rest of the summer and then deppending on my bf% i might run another cycle of clen

sorry it's been a couple days i missed chest day yesterday cause i was at a hotel and there were no wights i made it up today and i am just oging to push my whole schedule back one day so no problems did chst today it felt great
    warm up
    1x20x145
    1x10x225
    1x10x275
    1x7x295 increase of 1 rep
    1x4x305 increase of 1 rep and a half since i usaly use a spot for my 3rd lift

db incline looked cartoonish since i had 45 of each side of my db bars
    1x90x10
    1x100x10 usally need a spot for last 1
    1x110x10 usally need a spot for last 2 and a push up on first set

i could have probably knocked out another set i was feeling great i just don't have the wieghts to adjust to make things equal unless i want to jump to 150 and i would need a spot to get those up at first i would think since i have never tried them before

rest of routine was flies and over head db nothing to post about those same old thing i was kinda rushed for time long day of work and i need to hit the sack i can't wait for deadlift tommrow i hope to see a increase will keep posted

as far as diet todays meal were
    1 english muffin with 3 eggs little turkey and brocali
    2 4oz turkey and 1 oz beef jerky with 2tbs of penut butter
    3 1cup of cottage cheese 5 ribs 1 cup of uncooked brocoli with 2 tbs of ranch
    4 2 egg whites 2 oz turkey handfull of blueberries
    5 6 inch subway chicken sandwich with cheese and spicy mustered
    6 other 6 inch part
    workout
    7 postworkout shake 1 scop of whey and bcaa
    8 8oz tuna filet

Alright start of week 4
    i up my dosage of dbol in week 2 to 30mg istead of 25. i still wasn't seeing the results i wanted so in week 3 i uped the dosage to 40mg as day and run it as follows
    5:20 1 tab
    9:00 1 tab
    12:00 2 tabs
    3:00 2 tabs
    6:00 1 tab
    9:00 1 tab
    all being meal times as well
    sust shot still every other day 1 cc 250mgs
    todays diet
    5:20 2 eggs with broccoli and turkey cook in with 1 english muffin
    9:00 6oz pork with with bacon wrap to get some fats
    12:00 8 oz bbq chicken 1 cup broccali 1 cup cottage cheese 15 blueberries
    3:00 protien meal bar 310cal 32 gram protien
    workout
    6:00 1 burger pattie 8 oz with carrots 1 scoop of whey
    9:00 two scoops of protien bcca

benched today
    1x8x95
    1x20x145
    1x10x225
    1x10x275
    1x6x298 down 1 rep but up 3lbs per rep
    1x5x309 up 1 rep and up 4lbsper rep

i half 2 sets of 315 sets one is in kilos and one is in lbs so thats why wieghts very

today wiehgt 314.0lbs i would say without shoes i would have been 313 so increase of
    6 lbs

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Going strong, keep on going on

did my back workout today it felt great i was doing db rows i use to sets of 3x10x110 since those were the gyms biggest db i started on my 110 first set second was 120 third was 130 for x10 it felt great i knocked like it was nothing. i am guessing the test E is starting to kick in now cause i feel better then every my body felt like it get a great pump even if i just flex it all feels tight. i am starting to have stomach problems i don't know if that is my liver hurting since i have uped the does of dbol i think i will start to take more milk thisel or it could just be a case of the shitz

so just started my 4th week i figured i would throw in some update pics the first set of pictures really doen't do justice for comparision to these
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1919.jpg   Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1921.jpg   Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1922.jpg   Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1923.jpg  

some more
    current wieght is 314
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1924.jpg   Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1925.jpg   Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1926.jpg   Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1928.jpg   Dbol/sust/winny cycle-img_1929.jpg  

Update

ok i am done with the dbol i saw my best results with 40mgs a day also notice alot more water retention

Max wieght i got up to 320.5lbs note that was the last day of the dbol after my cheat day

Maxed out bench monday
    was 350lbs
    now 367lbs
    increase of 17lb in four weeks
    i tried 377 but i could it get it past the midpoint i woul d have gone up in 2.5 plates but don't have any

current wieght as of today i am down to 310lbs pretty sure i lost alll the water wieght i had gained i missed two workouts this week because it was my birthday the 24th but i am going to be mkaing them up.

other then that everything is going great i have notice a little increase in acne but that may be because of my job working outside in the dirt

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    That's some nice growth right there, and your heavy like shit ;D Would'nt like to wrestle you for sure

ok i benched yesterday and i have my back workout tonight but great increase in the bench
    1x135x15 warm up
    1x225x10
    1x275x10
    1x297x6
    1x309x5
    1x318x5

threw on one last set and i knocked it out suprised me

current wieght i am down alot since i cut out the dbol but i still maintiain qusliity strenght gain from the sust 303.5

alright been awhile since last post
    had a horrablew week as far as working out and diet goes i had a wedding in the stl so i missed 3 workouts and my diet went to shit eating nothing but fast food and fair food i was consistent with my injection though

i workout chest today and i post my chest workout because most peoiple seem to judge there strenght gains off there bench, don't let this make you think that i am only working out chest since that is not the case

warm up
    1x15x135
    1x10x225
    1x9x295 it was feeling great i tryed to knock out the tenth rep and relized to late that wasn't a good idea i had to set it on my chest and wiggle the wieghts off i couldn't get that last rep, that just crushed my ambistion and my motivation but i threw on on last rep of 345 knoked it out no problem i was going to go for more but with that mess up my set before i pussed out not realy feeling that great of a pump i knocked out 2 more sets of 225 they feel like nothing i bet i could have knocked out 2 or 3 more sets of 225

another note because i am running my sust eod i am not paying attention to the week and just going off of ther day this has cut my cycle down to a 10 week cycle so i will be starting my winny in the begging of week 8 so the 21st of july and my post cycle will begin 6 weeks from that i am going to try to start gaining lean muslce mass now maybe start to cut the carbs out a little try to lean down with this winny but will see how things go i will be sure to keep everyone updated

so good news i got a gym membership, i was starting to get tired of working out in my basement but not having a license makes me do it. i found a gym it is 2.5 miles from my house. there is one catch and that is it is a spa/tanning salon/ fitness center. it is basically 15 machines and no bench there are some db they go up to 75 which doens't help me very much since i usally rep out with 110 on bench and shouulders but that all the wieght my old gym had i could ealiy go higher. but it works out since i am now trying to cut. this gym is nothing but old ladys and highschool girls from what i saw today. i did shoulder it felt great to get a wrokout in a normale gym had alot of motivation. they have a smith machine but the only hve 1 plate for each wieght so it is 1 45 1 35 1 25 and so on so i may not be able to bench alot and i hate doing it on a smith machine but i got to do what i got to do. my shoulder workout went great thought and i look forward to hitting the gym again tommrow. now since the gym is 2.5 miles away i get dropped off and i have no ride home so it basically makes me do cardio so i have a 2.5 mile/jog/walk home every day i will hopefully turn it into a run as sooon as my endurance allows me to run 2 miles but right now it really isn't up to par. so i guess see ya later body fat. untill later

current wieght 307
    had a chest wrokout today went great as always it felt great to get back on some cable crossovers only probem is this new gym doesn't have a bench so i had to do it on the smith machine i can't remember what that bar wieght if it is anything so i am not sure about my wieghts

now since i have a 2.6 miles bike ride to and from the gym i am sure to start to ee the body fat melt away.
    1 question if anyone knows. i have t3 laying around would it be alright to throw it in at the end of this cycle to help me cut a few more lbs?

yesterdays arm workout went great pumps out of this world i was waiting for my arm to explode. i know tri's the day after chest? i am trying to make up some workouts i missed last week.

did a shoulder shot today and i don't know what happend as soon as i got all the way in my delt started to spasem and i had slight pain but i pushed it in anyway now my delt is still hurting and it hurts to lift my arm. did i hit a nerve or somthing? anyways i'm not going to workout today since i was going to do shoulder or back workout and neither one would be too good on my shoulder so i am just going to push my whole workout back 1 day hopefully this dull pain will go away by tommrow

alright delt is felling great today there is no pain so i don't know what that was.

shoulder workout today this new gym doens't have anything heavier then i 75lb db so i did what i could things went great

arnold press
    1x50x10
    3x75x12 never been able to do that before i would max it out on my last set of 75lbs for 10

lateral raises
    1x40x10
    1x45x10
    1x50x10 felt great another new max use to do last set at 45

front raises
    1x40x10
    1x45x10
    1x50x15 i was feeling great i didn't want ot stop at 10 and knocked it out

upright rows
    nothing special to report

shoulder press smith machine
    unsure how much that bar wieghts is anyone could help me out. if anyone is reading this

1x135x15
    1x205x10
    1x255x10
    1x275x10
    1x295x10

i didn't want to stop it was going great, these wieght are going off the assumtion that the bar wieghts 45 whcih i am sure it doesn't

back day today it was awesome i couldn't stop i actually ran out of workouts for my back i did so many everything felt light so i would end up doing about 5 sets for everything hitting 10 rep for every workout a set still. it blew my mind
    current wieght 302.5 down some but that could be all the water wieght from the dbol is now gone and the fact that i started doing 5 iles bike rides everyday for cardio and i am buring the fat just puttting on some lean mass now start the winny monday i am pumped

started the winny today

current wieght 301.5 so cutting is working along with 5 mies of cardio a day

did chest felot great as always most impressive thing was my flyes at the end i used 50lb and did 4 sets of flys 1 at each angle starting and incline to slight incline to flat finaly to decline did not rest other then to adjust back. i probably could have one more but that is a hguge increase in my endureance

urboy45 is offline New Member
    Hey dude! Im trying to get some ask some questions n find out some information on what would be best for me to take..where can i do that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information