Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    personaltrainermark is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Test-E only 250mg x 2 (500mg wk total)

Hey guys, just got bored and figured I'd start a diary up. I started a Test-E only cycle. 500mg/wk split into 2 shots per week(Wed and Sun). My first shot was 5/21. I am 22 yrs old, 5'11, starting weight 187 13% BF. I am eating clean arond 3800-4000 calories per day split 40% carbs/40% protein/20% fat. Today was my 4th shot day day 12. I feel a little libido increase and better pumps in the gym so far. I am up to 192 so im up 4lbs(probably from my diet). My workout split is 4 days on 1 day off.

Day 1 Chest/Bis
    Day 2 Legs/Abs
    Day 3 Shoulders/Tris
    Day 4 Back/Abs
    Day 5 Rest

Here are some before photos, sorry for the quality and only front shots as I can only take photos myself from my Iphone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test-E only 250mg x 2 (500mg wk total)-img_0019.jpg   First Cycle Test-E only 250mg x 2 (500mg wk total)-img_0016.jpg  

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    look like you have a soild base to go off best of luck to ya

Day 13 - I hit chest / bis today. Today was the first day I really felt a strength increase. It was like I could push out more reps on everything. I got a excellent pump. I think the Test is finally starting to kick in. Hopefully it will be full force next week. Diet is still great probably easiest part b/c I'm not picky on food and I don't mind eating same shit everyday. Also I have not experience any sides yet except maybe a lil increase in irritability. Things that always have bothered me seem to bother me slightly more the past few days. No biggie probably just all in the head. I take it to the weights.

B*R*A*D UK is offline Associate Member
    you should tak some deca with yeah test.
    keep up the good work

Day 14- Felt really strong in the gym today. Shoulders and triceps today. All my compound movements were up 5-10lbs. Iso movements all up 5lbs. Pump was crazy good also. Tomorrow is 5th injection. I'll do left quad. I am rotating R glute L glute Right quad L quad from here on out. Im hoping to feel the Test full force by the end of this week.

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro, im on the same cycle, week 4 for me was amazing. Keep up the good work

Day 15 - Injection #5 today, took it in the left quad. Least painful injection yet. Did not sleep well last night. Tossed and turned all night. I even tryed taking Melatonin but could not fall asleep to save my life. I don't know if that is a side of the Test or not.

Anyways workout today was back/cardio/abs. I pushed through today doing the same weight/reps as last workout. I was very tired and felt like I struggled today. I still felt a great pump though so I suppose thats good news. Weight is up to 193. That makes me up 6 lbs from day 1. I really think this is from the higher intensity in the gym and the crazy amounts of food I'm eating. I would totally recommend reading the diet section if you reading my log and thinking about cycling. I feel that diet is 80% of this whole process. Well tomorrow is my day off and do I need it. Staying up late studying for an exam tonight so hopefully I can catch up on some much needed rest over this weekend. Im going to be taking an extra day off this week either saturday or sunday. Thanks for the support fellas I'll keep you updated.

Day 16 - Pretty much had a shitty day today. My dog is sick had to spend $150 at the vet. Didn't do well on a A&P 2 test. Also I was so busy and stressed I missed a meal and had to substitute another with a Cytogainer shake. On a good note, I went to the grocery and bought about 40 chicken breast, some ground chicken, Talapia, Salmon, Almonds and natty p-nut butter, brown rice. All were on sale I saved a total of $50. SCORE!!!

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Thats what i'm talking about! Keep up the log. I'm curious how i'll turn out, lol

Day 18- Yesturday was chest day, I felt my first real strength gain. I am doing "pre-exhaustion" for chest workout. I do this once a year for a couple months.

Pre-exhaustion Chest
    All sets are preformed on Decline barbell bench. The workout consists of 3 FULL SETS of (3 sets of DB Flys right into 3 sets of presses, Rest 3-4 min. and repeat). You need a partner to hand you weights quickly and strip weight off the barbell. Also you must preform 6-10 reps or your weight is too heavy.

Anywas Last week I was here for all 3 pre-exhaust sets.

FLYS
    65lb DB 10 reps
    60lb DB 10 reps
    55lb DB 10 reps

PRESSES
    155lb BB 8 reps
    135lb BB 9 reps
    115lb BB 10 reps

This week was a huge jump. This was on ALL 3 Sets.
    Flys
    70lb DB 10 reps
    65lb DB 10 reps
    60lb DB 10 reps
    Presses
    165lb BB 10 reps
    145lb BB 10 reps
    125lb BB 10 reps

Also I can definately notice a shrinkage of the balls this week. Nothing dramatic but they are definately smaller. Tomorrow is my next injection. I am pretty excited about that. I am going to add a lil more cardio in my workout routines maybe 20-30 min. 4-5 times a week. I just don't want to get too bloated/fat weight during the cycle. Anyways I'm off the to gym today for a little leg action.

So my lifting partner bailed on me last minute today, I opted to do legs tomorrow and I did bi's and tri's today. WOW! Felt really strong, super pump, best I've felt ever. I felt super huge today. Also, my weight is up! I weighed in today at 195.5. WOOHOO! That means I'm up 8.5 lbs. I'm super happy seeing that I didn't use D-bol or frontloading and I'm getting this kind of results so early into my cycle. I feel more filled out and I am definately more vascular already. Like I said in a prior post. DIET is most important. I have never eaten as many clean calories as I am doing so now and I feel that is the most important part of my whole cycle(As I'm biting into a plate full of egg whites).

Hey guys, I know I've been slackin' on the log. I'm not sure if anyone is even following it or not but here goes.

Day - 20 Back and Traps today
    Deadlifts - 135/12, 185/12, 205/12, 225/10
    Bent-Over T-bar Rows - 2 plates/12, 2.5 plates/10, 3 plates/8
    Wide Grip Lat-Pull - 140/12, 160/12, 180/10, 200/8
    DB lying pullovers - 70/12, 80/10, 90/8
    Seated Row - 150/15, 170/12, 190/12
    Cable High Row - One set to complete failure light weight.
    DB Shrugs - 3 sets 80/15
    BB Shrugs - 3 sets 225/12

All my workouts have been progressively getting better throughout the cycle. I feel stronger look stronger and have more confidence in and out of the gym. I weighed in today and was dissapointed to see that I am still at 196ish. I normally grow in spurts though; so we'll see at the end of this week. Wednesday will be my next shot and the beginning of week 4. From what I've taken in week 4&5 are when I'll really start feeling the test "kick" in. I have been getting nothing but compliments on how I look lately so something is working already! I have no sides so far besides a lil ball shrinkage. I do try to sauna every day. I also started using acne wash the week I started the cycle. I can say all my exercises Compound and and Isolation exercises have easily increased in weight by 10%.

My diet is still spot on, I give my self 1 cheat meal a week and its not that its a horrible meal I just go out to dinner one night every week and get a steak or some fish but i know they make it unhealthy as hell in the kitchen, so I consider it my cheat meal. Other than that I prepare all my meals and keep the diet in check.

I hope someone is following this log as I have not had many comments or questions. Oh well I'll try to keep it going. Cya fellas.

I'm following you so far. Do you have your diet posted anywhere? I gained 3lbs in 3days. I haven't been to the gym lately but i'm thinking it might mostly be bloat. I'm gonna keep going until wk 2 and reevaluate myself. How was your weights gains the first 3wks? Thanks and keep up the log.

I do not have my diet posted. I'll try to get it up maybe this weekend coming up if I have time. I am not using adex or anything for bloat as I have not expierienced much bloat. Remember though I am not using t-bol and also I didn't not frontload so I am just now starting to feel the kick from the test. I have adex on hand if I experience any bloat but so far so good. I gained weight quickly in the beginning too, but I feel my weight gain was just from solid food intake. I have never eaten as many clean calories as I am now. We'll see how things go. I'll keep you posted. Good luck on with your cycle.

I have some updated pics. I feel the test starting to kick in now. It is only week 3.5 exactly 26 days into my cycle. I did no frontloading and took no "jumpstart". I weighed in today at 199.5, at the beginning of my cycle i weighed in at 187. I am up 12.5 lbs. I feel this is pretty amazing seeing that I do not feel too bloated. I feel great and definately am bigger b/c my shirts are getting tighter. Could it be that I just reacted to the test faster than the norm? I don't know here are some pictures let me know if you can tell any difference or if its just in my head. thanks fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test-E only 250mg x 2 (500mg wk total)-img_0019.jpg   First Cycle Test-E only 250mg x 2 (500mg wk total)-img_0037.jpg   First Cycle Test-E only 250mg x 2 (500mg wk total)-img_0020.jpg   First Cycle Test-E only 250mg x 2 (500mg wk total)-img_0040.jpg  

P.S- If someone can tell me how to do a side by side I'll do that.

aleco is offline Junior Member
    Dude I think u r doing great, but, sorry but there is a "but", TE kicks in after wk 3 - 4, I belive u r being affected by the fact u r eating properly, u r more concious about ur training, another fact is psichologycal factor, u know u r going to get stronger so u feel stronger. I promise u that if u keep doing things the way u r doing them, u'll have incrdible gains. Just imagine how u will look like when u r on the 6th wk and up
    How long r u planning to run this cycle? the best for TE is no less than 10-12 wks, keep ur ancylliary drugs at hand, when sides Effects appear if any, take action immediatelly. Waht are u planning to use for PCT?

I have a-dex, nolva, and clomid for PCT. Ill be running Pheedo's PCT in the PCT forum. I am running the cycle for 10 weeks because thats how much test-e I have on hand. Thanks for the comments.

Good thing you posted i was starting to get worried. I think your doing awesome too and yes i can see the difference. First of all your chest looks bigger and more importantly more cut, specify your lower chest. I think thats awesome because chest is my favorite muscle group, what kind of excercises have you been doing? lower chest excercises? Your arms look slightly bigger but are definately more cut as well. I wouldn't worry about it, your not that far in. Like Aleco said if you keep going at he rate your going you'll have awesome gains. But in comparison it does look like your chest is getting more gains. I can also see the bloat on your stomach. Again don't worry about it the adex will take care of that, believe me, i'm speaking from personal experience. What kinda of excercises are you doing for abs? I wouldn't use the adex yet. Wait another couple of weeks and see where your at. If the bloating goes up anymore then reconsider it. Hope this feedback helps. Keep up the good work, your doing great. Now i need to update my log.

aleco is offline Junior Member
    It seems u have done some research, just keep eating good, train hard and rest a lot.

Thanks guys, I did do alot of research I did not want to "waste" my first cycle as I have heard many do.

Any who, today was great, the burns/pumps I get now are rediculous. I split my routine today into 2 workouts because I missed a workout this weekend due to a baptism I had to attend. Morning workout was Chest. Felt awsome. Here was my routine.

Decline Barbell bench. Pre-exhaustion workout.(3 sets of flys into 3 sets of presses no rest inbetween)

I do this routine 3 total sets. rest about 3-5 min. inbetween to recover.
    Flys
    70lb DB 10 reps
    65lb DB 10 reps
    60lb DB 10 reps
    Presses
    165lb BB 10 reps
    145lb BB 10 reps
    125lb BB 10 reps

After this I do DB incline presses. I start with 65 for 12 and go up from there normally end with 80 for 10. I do 4 sets or so depending on how I feel.

Afternoon workout was Bi's and Tri's
    Smith machine BB close grip bench 135, 155, 185, 205 I keep my reps between 10-12
    BB bicep curl - 65, 75, 85 10 reps each
    Underhand tricep pushdown compound set with overhand tricep pushdown, 100, 110, 120 also 10 reps each
    Curl-bar preacher curls- 75 - 10 reps each
    Tricep cable kick backs - failure
    Bicep concentratrion cable curls- failure

That was my routine for today. Tomorrow is probably Legs.

Felt tired for the past few days, today being the worst, had to call in to work. Also I ended up eating a few things out of my diet plan. Not a big deal but I didn't really want to get off track any. Oh well, I feel like maybe I hit a wall so I will be taking tomorrow and thursday off from the gym to give myself a little longer recovery period. My diet will go back to spot on tomorrow, no mistakes for the rest of my cycle. I may do a light cardio 20 minutes the next 2 days but that will be all no lifting. That will put me back lifting Friday. I love weekend workouts so that will be great starting back then.

My next shot is tomorrow. I enjoy quad shots so I just rotate quads every shot. Soon I will throw in a couple weeks of glute shots then back to quads because they are easiest and the least amount of pain for me. Tomorrow starts the 5th week of my 10 week cycle.

I might throw in some clen towards the end of my cycle or during PCT I have not decided yet. I would like some opinions on this. I also have T3 but I do not want to loose too much of the muscle I've gained and I think the T3 will do so. Let me know what your opinions are.

I think clen would be a good idea. Clen is gonna burn some fat and give you some energy, which sounds like thats what you need. There have been a couple of ppl saying that noticed temporary strength gains while on clen. Personally i haven't experienced this, but the extra fat burning and energy is nice. I don't see a reason to wait, you can start it now if you want. I don't use T3, so i will leave that for someone else. Where exactly do you inject in the quad? Inside or outside?

If, I start the clen now its not going to hinder my gains? Shouldn't I wait until PCT to start it after I have made all my gains?

No clen will burn the fat not the muscle, providing your diet is in check which you say it is. Just make sure your protein intake is high. Are you doing a strength/lean bulk, or bulking cycle? If your doing a bulking cycle then i would stay away from the clen and just go all out. But if you doing a lean bulk/strength cycle like me you could add the clen if you wanted. I know DNP if you protein intake is too low you'll start to noticed your strength go down too. Granted clen isn't half as strong as DNP but just giving you an example. Because were on cycle i would try to get around 250gs of protein ed. Basically if you wanna add muscle and burn a lil fat, clen is the way to go. So what you gonna do?

I think I'll wait a few more weeks to start the clen .

How have your gains been going? Where you at?

Today was shoulder, tri, bi. I had an amazing workout. Great pumps. Also my weight is up to 202 as of today. I am really happy with my results so far. I do feel slightly bloated but not too worried about it. Im just gonna keep going with it. I have adex but I don't feel like my face is really that bloated just around the stomach/waist. I am just happy to be up 15lbs 4.5 weeks in with no kick start. My strength gains are awsome too. People all around from work to my gym partners to my g/f and roommates are starting to talk about how big I am getting.

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    just keep doing what your doin mate its obviously workin for you keep up the good work

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Holy water gain

Haven't posted in a while. Been pretty busy. Anyways today was the end of week 5 and I am still right at 200lbs. I feel the next couple weeks should be the best. I do feel slightly bloated now but I am not going to start running the adex unless i get some nipple sensitivity. I would rather wait and use it during PCT. I am consistently getting stronger and feel great. Injections are about as easy as brushing my teeth. I think for my next cycle I'll run a cutting cycle with prop and winny. I was terrified the first 2 injections but now so easy. Anyways all is going well, feel free to shoot me any questions. I think ill throw up some more pictures beggining of week 8 or some where close to there.

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like youre making some ridiculous gains. We are the same age im two inches shorter than you and a bit lighter to begin with. I am looking at doing a cycle in August, im not sure exactly of what yet. Still trying to see what would be best. I love the posts you make on here, they are so detailed and you describe the feelings that you have very well. Post some pics on here so we can see what it looks like to be a 200 pound beast bra'! Good luck!

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Hi PTM,
    Enjoyed reading your post. I've just started the same cycle.
    I alternate glutes but they are awkward to draw back to check for blood. I want get both hands around there but it feel like the needle is bending.
    I've read some people hate quads because there are too many nerves. I might start quads now that you've said you like it there. I saw a youtube video and he shot in the outer side of the quad (I think it's around the illiotibial band - Not sure how you spell that, just remember it from my cycling (bicycle) days). Is that where you do it?
    It's obviousy an exciting time for you. Best of luck with everything bro.
    Obro.

Ya actually wanna know this too. I'm tired of reaching around behind me for the glutes, its time to switch to the easier to reach quads. Let us know brother.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    You look good but seems like your holding alot of water. Are you taking l-dex to keep the bloat down a little cause when i did my test c cycle, i held too much water and lost about 8 pounds of it in two days.

Obro is offline Associate Member

Quad shoot

Tonight was shoot night so I stuck one in the quad anyway. (outer right) Totally painless and much easier than the glutes but I did have more blood than the glute shots. All good though. Be interesting to see how it feels in the morning. Sorry but it was on topic so hopefully you'll forgive me.
    Obro.

hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been house sitting and just really busy, I've been trying to keep up with my diet but its been hard. My workouts are still going great. I have gotten the most compliments this week its been great.

I started taking a-dex b/c I started feeling a lil sensitivity in my right nipple i am taking .25mg every day started 2 days ago. I am at 203 as of today. I feel alot fuller and I am definately holding a lil water now so hopefully the a-dex will help. I am happy with my results so far and actually would be happy if my cycle was ending today, I am really stoke I still have a few weeks left. I will get some pictures posted up sometime soon.

If you had any questions, let me know. Thanks for all the positive reinforcement. I hope to keep you better informed the next few weeks.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    looking forward to new pics man, some definately noticable size gained in your last update...gl with the rest of your cycle hommes.
    peace
    tank

Dinosaur is offline Member
    im happy to c u making a good gains i ve been following ur progress keep up the good work.
    keep up the good work.

Here are some updated pics. Remember my diet has been off the last week and a half. I will be back on for the last few weeks of my cycle. I got stuck house sitting and I was not able to cook my meals as I normally do and they had alot of crap food laying around. My fault still I know but ill be back on my game as of today. Anyways critique away.

Others are in next post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test-E only 250mg x 2 (500mg wk total)-img_0019.jpg   First Cycle Test-E only 250mg x 2 (500mg wk total)-img_0037.jpg   First Cycle Test-E only 250mg x 2 (500mg wk total)-img_0086.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information