Post Test Prop, Deca, Dbol Virgin cycle

Alright here goes, I plan on running my first cycle starting July 7.

Stats:

Height: 70"

Weight: 192lbs

Bodyfat: Unknown, I'll post pics next week, but I'll guess under 15%

Cycle experience: none I know I should only be running Test according to what most people say, but a small number say the first cycle is your best and if they had to do it all over again they would run more than one compound.

Years training: I have always been an athlete, I powerlifted in high school for 4 years, I lifted most times when I had a chance in the military, so I have a decent natural base.

Diet:
    I don't count calories, but I am going for a 50%/30%/20% split protein, carbs, and fat. For my protein I'll eat a lot of chicken breasts, red meat, and ON whey. Carbs, I'll get a lot from Campbell's alphabet soup, Ranch beans, and whole wheat bread, I don't have a lot of time to cook so I eat more processed foods than I should. Of course fat will be in the meat and other things I eat.

Cycle:

Dbol 40mg ED split to 10mg 4 times a day, weeks 1-4
    Deca 200mg 2x a week, weeks 1-10
    Test Prop 70mg ED, weeks 1-13

This is just a rough draft, I would like some folks to help me fine tune it. The reason I am doing the Dbol 4 different times of day is because I hear the half life is only for a few hours. The Deca I heard 400mg was good, I may possibly take this once a week? I know most take Test Prop EOD, but I figured it would be even more beneficial to take smaller doses ED. The reason I am running the cycle 13 weeks is because I want to start the PCT 3 weeks after my last injection of Deca, and I am running Prop. I would like to run the cycle longer if possible, I haven't done a lot of research for extended cycles, so I do not know if this is a good idea? I plan on taking some milk thistle and I am going to look into some other things to protect the liver.

I want something to bridge through this cycle, I have considered Insulin, but I need to do more research. I also read that 10mg a day of dbol during PCT can help with keeping gains. I figure Anavar is mild, is this a good idea?

PCT:
    I have Nolva now, I plan on using Anthony Robert's PCT, or possibly Pheedo's. I can get the rest of the gear for either. I am concerned a little about the Deca, what should I take during the cycle if I get the progesterone effects from it?

As I said this is a rough draft. I am open to any positive suggestions, and I am a beginner so it would be very helpful. Let me know of anything I have left out.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    caber or bromo for the progesterone sides. make sure you have all your pct before you start. i would lay off the alphabet soup if i were you. good luck with the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    caber or bromo for the progesterone sides. make sure you have all your pct before you start. i would lay off the alphabet soup if i were you. good luck with the cycle
    Just have the caber or bromo on hand? I'll look into it, and look at the recommended doses. Thanks for the help.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    id ditch the prop for some ent or cyp, no need to pin yourself ed on your first cycle. two injections a week for 11 weeks beats seven injections a week for 13 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla View Post
    id ditch the prop for some ent or cyp, no need to pin yourself ed on your first cycle. two injections a week for 11 weeks beats seven injections a week for 13 weeks.
    Oh I don't mind the needles. I used to be scared to death of them but got over it, now I kind of like the stick lol. I have never shot AAS though. I'm kind of curious what causes the pain for days? I know when I have had a tetanus shot it hurt a little for a few days, I suppose because it was time released. Penicillin hurts because it is so thick. I hear some Props hurt cause there is a lot of BB in them. I'm kind of curious if anyone has experience with TESPRO 100, this is the prop I'm using? It looks a little thick, I guess cutting it with some of that sterile water will help, I'll try it without it first and if its painful then I'll try the water.

Alright, so I am going to wait at least another week to start my cycle. How do you figure what ratio of Deca to Test is best? As you can see in my above cycle I plan on running 500mg Test P to 400mg Deca a week.

Once again, what is the science to figuring this ratio. I wouldn't mind running the Deca a little lower if its not going to have that much of an affect, plus if I run it at say 200mg a week, I'll only be using half and saving some money.

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Hi There,

First off I like your attitude man and you seem to have sussed up a lot already (although the avvy would lead me to believe otherwise but again I like your style)!

I'm 1 month into my 3rd cycle, 1st 2 were 1 month dbol only so I'm new to injecting. The thought did not bother me, same as you, but I can tell you it's a fkin chore. no pain or anything and I look forward to my shoot days but..... I bought Test E, Decca and I've got enough dbol for about 20 cycles ( I live in Thailand so...) However....

......a couple of members advised against 2 inj compounds because of the hassle of inj. I thought what the hell and the 1st week shot Test e and decca. By the 2nd week I ditched the decca and understood what people were telling me. I only do 250mg test every 3.5 days and really that's enough. I also decided not to use the dbol because I was sick of the bloat from my last 2 cycles. So it's test only for me for this one and believe me that's enough needles. If you shoot ED you'll get so sick of it you'll wish you had not started and really 90mg ed... for what? 1st cycle too. Ease up bro.

The other thing I wanted to say was that you are asking questions with insights that I've never even heard of so you've done a hell of a lot of research and I respect that. I only wrote this post to give you my perspective from the little experience I have.

Good luck with your choices bro. I've subscribed and looking forward to tracking your progress.

My cycle thread is near the top of the cycle results section if you'd like to check it out.

Best of luck.
    Obro

Quote Originally Posted by Obro View Post
    Hi There,

First off I like your attitude man and you seem to have sussed up a lot already (although the avvy would lead me to believe otherwise but again I like your style)!

I'm 1 month into my 3rd cycle, 1st 2 were 1 month dbol only so I'm new to injecting. The thought did not bother me, same as you, but I can tell you it's a fkin chore. no pain or anything and I look forward to my shoot days but..... I bought Test E, Decca and I've got enough dbol for about 20 cycles ( I live in Thailand so...) However....

......a couple of members advised against 2 inj compounds because of the hassle of inj. I thought what the hell and the 1st week shot Test e and decca. By the 2nd week I ditched the decca and understood what people were telling me. I only do 250mg test every 3.5 days and really that's enough. I also decided not to use the dbol because I was sick of the bloat from my last 2 cycles. So it's test only for me for this one and believe me that's enough needles. If you shoot ED you'll get so sick of it you'll wish you had not started and really 90mg ed... for what? 1st cycle too. Ease up bro.

The other thing I wanted to say was that you are asking questions with insights that I've never even heard of so you've done a hell of a lot of research and I respect that. I only wrote this post to give you my perspective from the little experience I have.

Good luck with your choices bro. I've subscribed and looking forward to tracking your progress.

My cycle thread is near the top of the cycle results section if you'd like to check it out.

Best of luck.
    Obro
    I appreciate the insight Obro, I am a newb so I crave any good advice that I can get.

It does seem like the everyday injections could be a hassle, I will be running 70mg of the Prop ED, I think you thought I was going to take 90mg ED. I wasn't going to take Prop at first I'll tell you about that later.

The Deca does scare me a bit, I don't want to be one of the unlucky ones that get's Deca Dick, My reputation in that area is bad enough, I don't need any help from anything else. But seriously it seems like a real hassle with nor 19s to get natural test going again, and honestly I'm not completely sure why people use them, one of the only reasons I plan on running the Deca is one of the first stacks I heard of was the ole Bread and Butter, which they say if the bread and butter won't make you grow nothing will!

I am actually quite interested in short burst cycles, I wouldn't run the high dosages that the vets do,yet. If I were going to do it my first one would be 500mg Test Prop PW shot ED weeks 1-6 and 40mg Dbol ED weeks 1-4. I think the short cycles are Money! From what I have saw most people get their best gains in the first 6 weeks anyways, and then you can start another cycle in 6-8 weeks. Seems like an interesting theory anyway.

You are a lucky man living in Thailand. I lived there for 2 month's this year. I stayed at Lam Luk Ka in BKK, and Soi 6 Pattaya my friend has a bar there, The Lion King, you should check it out. I love that place, I want to go back soon, so easy to pick up women, bar girls or just girls anywhere. I met a girl at the Suvarnabhumi airport, and that's where I stayed my first month there.

Oh yeah, my running Prop came as an accident, I originally planned on running Test E or C. I waited until the day of my flight back to the States to go shopping for goodies. I went all around Bangkok looking, I'm telling you it's not that easy to find unless you are in a touristy area, and that is where I finally found my pharmacy was Sukhumvit. I went in the pharmacy, and they didn't have anything on hand except some Dbol, so I was kind of disappointed, and about to miss my plane and was going to give up. My friend said order them and she would send them to me, and she did, but instead of Test C I got Test P. So I was really pissed at first because I thought Test P was weaker because of the shorter ester. Then I done more research on here and found out Test P kicks in quicker but just needs to be shot more then I was happy. I'm rambling so I'll stop. Thanks again Obro

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Haha. I live up north so I know it's impossible to find juice. I've tried about 12 drug stores and they all shake their heads or say it's illegal. The funny thing is I think we shopped in the same place in Sukhumvit just around from Soi 4 (Nana) there are 2 shops almost next to each other but I've heard of overcharging in the 1st one.

It really is a small world.

Anyway, good luck bro.

My stats are still up top.

I have looked into short bursts cycles, and I am intrigued. I'm not sure if I'm ready to run the Deca yet cause it shuts you down for so long. So I may try a cycle like this instead.

Dbol: Weeks 1-4 40mg ED split into 10mg doses
    Test P: 75mg ED weeks 1-6 but possibly only for 4 weeks

This isn't high doses like the normal short bursts cycles. Looking for suggestions and opinions. I'm not sure, maybe I should PM Marcus300?

PS: This will be my first cycle, stats are up top if you have questions.

bump to the above post, I could really use the guidance!

Thanks,
    Will

Alright, so this cycle has slightly changed. It has been a few month's and I have waited to start my first cycle. I have decided to drop the deca , and I am running Test E instead of Prop. The cycle is as follows

Test E 500mg per week, 2 shots per week 250mg(not sure how many weeks I'm going to run Test but at least 10 weeks)

Weeks 1-4: Dbol 30mg per day, divided in three 10mg doses

I just took my first injection moments ago. I shot in my right quad on the outer edge, not sure what the muscle is called but I used a diagram. I used a 23g 1 1/2 pin, I know most people use a shorter pin but this is what I have. I kind of F'd up the shot somehow, I think I pulled the skin and let it go before I finished injecting, and it kind of went to the side and was fishing around for a bit, so I'm sure I'll be paying for that tomorrow, I imagine, I would of really F'd up if I would of tried shooting in the glutes, because that would have been even more awkward. I didn't really feel any pain from the compound, but I am anticipating pain from the fishing accident. I tried to aspirate, I pulled on the plunger and it wasn't moving, so I figured this was good. How do you know if you are aspirating correctly? I assume that if the plunger don't move you aren't in a vein?

My stats have changed slightly, I'm about 5lbs heavier with a little more bodyfat.

PCT: I plan on running Clomid, Nolvadex , and possibly L-dex, basically the PCT I read from Pheedno. This may change if I find something that may work better, I have been reading about HCG and may include this towards the end of my cycle.

Any suggestions are welcome, sorry about the writing structure of this, I'm not a very good writer LOL!

Oh yeah, here is a pic from today, I notice a lot of people don't post them. Critique away, and prepare for a dramatic transformation!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Prop, Deca, Dbol Virgin cycle-first-shot.jpg  

ausmanalot is offline Associate Member
    **** the dbol and the deca ... why does everyone do a test deca and dbol cycle...

STAN IS THE WAY
    a little bit of test and alot of stan

if u can get ur hands on it add a bit of tren in there

You wanna be a water baloon?

or u wanna be something nice to look at and pick up the ladys

depending on ur genetics... deca shuts u down hard....

Not everything u read on this forum is true and correct..

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ausmanalot View Post
    **** the dbol and the deca ... why does everyone do a test deca and dbol cycle...

STAN IS THE WAY
    a little bit of test and alot of stan
    huh?
    Ok..........im guessing your talking about winny, winny is mild at growing muscle and at his BF% the results would be very minimal no matter how much winny you used. And as for the deca test dbol it's a solid bulker, tried and proven...lots of water weight held but strength, size, and overall in the end its great for a 2nd or 3rd cycle IMO.

if u can get ur hands on it add a bit of tren in there

You wanna be a water baloon?

or u wanna be something nice to look at and pick up the ladys
    Tren is DEFINATELY not for the beginner, and regardless it all boils down to ones diet.

depending on ur genetics... deca shuts u down hard....

Not everything u read on this forum is true and correct..
    Oh really?

So i guess the bolded comment pertains to you then.
    You do know that nadrolone at only 100mgs will shut you down 100%? So how is that genetics, please explain?

I don't know how to edit the title of this post, but I am not running Deca anymore. Just 500mg Test E per week divided in two injections with a 30mg a day dianabol kickstart.

After my research I don't know if I will ever use Tren or Deca, the sides don't seem worth it to me. How much better are your gains going to be adding Tren or Deca anyway? Would they be significantly better than just running Test alone? It would have to be very significant for me to deal with those side effects!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not everyone gets the smae sides from deca /tren I sleep like a baby on tren even though I wake up sweaty I just toss the shirt and fall back to sleep. Anyways you picked a better starter cycle though your bf is a lil high and the dbol especially will bloat you if you dont have a very clean diet. You also should keep adex on hand for on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Not everyone gets the smae sides from deca/tren I sleep like a baby on tren even though I wake up sweaty I just toss the shirt and fall back to sleep. Anyways you picked a better starter cycle though your bf is a lil high and the dbol especially will bloat you if you dont have a very clean diet. You also should keep adex on hand for on cycle.
    I think my BF is high too, I can cut it quick though. I want to gain clean weight on this cycle, so I will be doing at least 30-60 minutes cardio a day.

I haven't been near as dedicated as usual for the past 6 month's, I haven't done cardio, unless you count sex, while I do lift weights, I don't near as hard as usual, and I missed more days than I should. But I'm done playing, I'm here to work! LOL

New pics week 2 check it out

Beginning Week 2

Today I took my 3rd injection of Test E 250, and 30mg of Dbol . I started the cycle at 197, I weighed in today right at 200, which I'm sure is just water weight from the Dbol. I'm sure some won't like to hear this, but I don't count calories, I eat clean food, eat whenever I am hungry, and even when I don't want to eat. Last week I usually ate at least 6 meals a day, most of these meals were turkey chili, chicken breasts, whole wheat bread, bran flakes with 2% milk, whole wheat bread, and occasionally a can of campbell's vegetable alphabet soup, and I ate out yesterday and had a footlong subway club with cheese but split into two different meals.

I like to keep things simple, that's why I don't cook a bunch of different meals, because I hate cleaning up the mess afterword's, I can cook enough chili for 2 days in about 30 minutes, and it don't take no time to throw a chicken breast on the foreman. I also take ON whey about 150 grams a day.

I'm not going to go into detail on my workouts, but I do cardio 50 minutes a day on the eliptical machine at least 5 days a week.

I lift 4 days a week, occasionally I might do some beach muscles on a cardio day, but my split goes like this.

Monday-Legs

Tuesday-Chest and Tris

Wednesday-No lifts

Thursday-Back and Bis

Friday-Shoulders(whole girdle including rear delts and traps)

Saturday-No lifts

Sunday-No lifts

New pics for this week are attached check them out. If anyone has some super easy recipe idea's send them my way!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Prop, Deca, Dbol Virgin cycle-front.jpg   Test Prop, Deca, Dbol Virgin cycle-front-2.jpg   Test Prop, Deca, Dbol Virgin cycle-back.jpg   Test Prop, Deca, Dbol Virgin cycle-side.jpg  

hdsupercrewf150 is offline New Member
    I'm still learning the ropes also. What is the difference between the test c, test p, prop? Are they different brands?

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    what a complete retard to the guy suggesting using tren on first cycle.

Beginning week 4 pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Prop, Deca, Dbol Virgin cycle-week-4.jpg  

Week 5 pics

Anyone has any questions ask my diet is very simple, and my workout that's how I like it. I take my own pics, so I don't take many.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Prop, Deca, Dbol Virgin cycle-week-5-1.jpg   Test Prop, Deca, Dbol Virgin cycle-img_0647.jpg   Test Prop, Deca, Dbol Virgin cycle-img_0648.jpg  

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Seems like you have made some progress already bro, to bad the pictures are not in the same posing/lightning.

But you look pretty good man, huge fruggin arms, and chest is looking good aswell.
    the back too...

Keep on trucking

Week 9

So I haven't gained the 30lbs that everyone gains on a cycle. I have gained about 7lbs, but it has been quality gains. I have had a really clean diet, and honestly probably didn't eat enough, got tired of the same foods. I have gained quite a bit of strength on push movements also. I might run a bulker next cycle, which was my plan on this one but then I didn't want to gain the extra bodyfat.

daniel_3855 is offline Member
    any updated pics bro

Haha I have a hard time taking pics. I take them on my own lol, I would never hear the end of it if I asked a friend to take a picture of me with my shirt off. I might have my new girl take some, or just take them myself, but I'll post some new ones up soon!

Alphatier is offline Member
    Hey bro how is your cycle going? Keep us updated, im interested in the gains your making

Quote Originally Posted by lean n' mean View Post
    Hey bro how is your cycle going? Keep us updated, im interested in the gains your making
    I'm in PCT from this cycle now. I only gained 3lbs but I dropped a lot of bodyfat. I probably could of ate more most I weighed was about week 5 at 206, I think that was still water weight left over from the dbol . My next cycle I'm gonna run Test E, Deca , and Dbol probably 14-16 weeks. This time I will try to eat as clean as possible, and get all of the protein I need, but if I can't eat enough good calories, I will eat high calorie foods just to get the calories in. I really want to bulk a little next time, I don't want to get fat, but since I'll be starting out lean the next go around, I can afford to gain a little fat.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    You asked about cruising/blasting and were considering it.....

Definitely would not consider blast/cruising at this stage. Get the important things on track first like diet before even considering a big decision like that. You have a lot of potential left by cycling properly and could put on an extra 30lb before you need to even consider such..... unless of course you are a competitive bodybuilder. Then the rules changes.

Its totally your decision but I was passing through took a look at your log and pics.. Be smart and hold off

Good luck

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    yo man when i saw the first pictures i was like this guy is on steroids ???!!!!! scrolling down i saw the other pictures nice work man!!

Thread Information