d_tuc is offline New Member

Thumbs up Halo-Tren 400 + Furazadrol

What's up guys I'm dan my weight is 180 height is 5'7 bf% is 17, 23 years old, looking at loosing some extra pounds and bulking up at the same time not sure if PCT is needed thinking Rebound XT and Tribulus Terris (any advise on this?).

for those who don't know Halo-Tren is:
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (mg) 25
    Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione (mg) 20
    6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) (mg) 155
    (DHB is in grapefruit (see grapefruit effect) it increases bioavailablity)

and Furazadrol is:
    5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg
    (orastan-a clone)

(btw will be following bottle inscrutions for dosage (should it be more?).)
    I will be starting soon My "stuffs" on the way should be here in 2-3 days

Stats
    Arms 14"
    Chest 39"
    Waist 34"

Lets see how this goes and if anyone has 2 cents to pitch in please be my guest my goal is mostly lossing bf% but also def wanna bulk up, I keep you guys posted on how it goes

Also forgot to mention the Rebound XT is (ATD (3,17-Dioxoetioallocholan-1,4,6-triene) or 3-diene) gonna be banned from compatition on 1/1/09 for some reason supposed to be good for PCT.

Also Workout routine is:
    3 days a week at gym

Cardio:
    exercise bike 10 min
    cooldown after entire workout, jog on tredmill for 5 min
    swim laps for 30 min after tredmill

bench press:
    4 reps of 175lbs
    10 reps of 135lbs (x2)

butterfly machine (hands extended all the way out)
    10 reps of 130lbs (x3)

Chin ups
    10 reps (x3)

Curls
    10 reps 30lbs (x3)

If I'm still sore I do these instead

squat 10 reps of 150lbs (x3)
    calf squats 10 reps of 150lbs (x3)
    cardio

then on days I don't go to gym

Rockclimbing for about 1 1/2 hrs (Awesome forearm workout!!) - about 3 days a week
    sit ups 45 degree incline bench 20 reps w/20lbs weight (x5 throughout the day) - everyday

I will note if any gains happen as I'm sure that's why most of you even came here, feel free to offer advise, thanks
    Last edited by d_tuc; 07-11-2008 at 06:13 PM.

Cool

So I got my pills yesterday, went to the gym did regular routine no noticable difference (only day 2 though) It's problably not something I would feel we'll see what kind of results come up

Obro is offline Associate Member
    I don't really know anything about the pills you have.

In my opinion and I think it's widely accepted that you should not work every bodypart on the same day. 2 reasons come to mind. One is that you would need to be in the gym for 2 1/2 hours to work everything properly and the other is that 48 hours is not really enough recovery time.

A good split is like this:

Day 1
    Shoulders / Chest / Tri's. (all the pushing muscles)

Day 2
    Back & Bi's (all the pulling muscles)

Day 3
    Legs

Day 4
    Abs and rest.

So you have 4 days recovery for each muscle group while being able to work them more.

I like about 12-15 sets for back, 6 for arms, 6 for delts, 8 for chest & 6 for Bi's. So each workout takes about 45 min.

I would also add weight to your Chins. When I did that my lats exploded.

I hope that helps. Good luck.

Obro

thanks obro, I like that concept I will incorporate that into my routine, espessially like the weights for chin ups idea sounds good! Also here a better view on the pills i'm taking, Furazadrol is a designer steriod of Winstrol , Halo Tren 400 is a designer steroid stack of Turinabol (halo) and Trenbolone (tren) you can search wiki for more info on those, the pills are legal at this time (furazadrol has been discontinued) because they aren't steroids until they're ingested hence they are considered "pro-steroids" both bottles warn you to check with your sactioning body if your amatuer or professional competition as they may result in a positive test for steroids.
    Last edited by d_tuc; 07-14-2008 at 04:46 PM.

Ok each morning I had water diareah, no suprise though because furazadrol is designer steroid for winstrol , which acts also as a diuretic (increases the amount of water leaving your system), I quess it'll help w/exess water weight, did very intense workout yesterday, very sore been following directions exact
    Last edited by d_tuc; 07-14-2008 at 04:47 PM.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Is this your first cycle? if so, I would not recommend halo to a first 'timer.'

post some pics bro, by your measurements you sound pretty small but you are 5'7". Your BF% is too high to be on cycle.

Either focus on cutting or bulking. At 17%BF, focus on cutting then get a lean bulk lined up.

What does your diet look like?

Smile

I've been lifting for years picking it back up now, I took
    19-norandrostenedione when it was legal, I agree 17% is fat! my goal now is to bulk mostly, after PCT is completed I plan on using Adipo-x (adipex clone) to cut the body fat, since the cycle my diet has changed to Very high protein, low fat, low carbs, example; Fish, Chicken, Steak, (tuna, salmon, cod, steak, beef jerky, chicken breast ect...) I haven't been cheating at all either on that. I am small, I cage fight, usually people underestimate me until we start fighting (i don't mind that at all) the muscle I do have is solid, dense (that's why I chose this cycle to encourage more dense, quality muscle (just like 19-nor)). I will try post pics that way you can all have before and afters I did take one before I even started the cycle. will try to post within the week (before pics)

woke up this morning diareah again i noticed discomfort in my stomach as well (feels like when your hungry) also very thirsty (every morning) on a good note though I definatley AM a little skinnier there is a bulge on my stomach that looks like a small beer belly and it is noticabley smaller today, I tested my bodyfat and it is down .6% (6/10%) so now I'm 16.4% I was very excited, my forearms are starting to get ripped and my joints in my wrist are very sore (probably furazadrol (diuretic)) I have (for human) glucosamine I give to my dog (he has really bad arthritis and it works awesome) so I'm gonna take some of that to help my joints (right wrist is REALLY bad) i'll post more results as they come and pics this week of before it all started

Quote Originally Posted by d_tuc View Post
    I've been lifting for years picking it back up now, I took
    19-norandrostenedione when it was legal, I agree 17% is fat! my goal now is to bulk mostly, after PCT is completed I plan on using Adipo-x (adipex clone) to cut the body fat, since the cycle my diet has changed to Very high protein, low fat, low carbs, example; Fish, Chicken, Steak, (tuna, salmon, cod, steak, beef jerky, chicken breast ect...) I haven't been cheating at all either on that. I am small, I cage fight, usually people underestimate me until we start fighting (i don't mind that at all) the muscle I do have is solid, dense (that's why I chose this cycle to encourage more dense, quality muscle (just like 19-nor)). I will try post pics that way you can all have before and afters I did take one before I even started the cycle. will try to post within the week (before pics)
    Myself and a lot of other guys on here are totally against low carb diets. Beef jerky, I would do away with any processed meats.

Good luck with the cycle but I suppose if you're really set on bulking at 17% BF, make sure its a very lean bulk.
    Try to post up a diet, when you eat, calories for each meal, and total calories for the day.

We can help critique it for you.

"Myself and a lot of other guys on here are totally against low carb diets. Beef jerky, I would do away with any processed meats."

Why not processed meats? I Mostly eat grocery meats (non-processed) just curious about why it's not good, also why not cut back on carbs? I'll keep track of my complete diet for these next days calories and all any advise would be appriciated

"Myself and a lot of other guys on here are totally against low carb diets. Beef jerky, I would do away with any processed meats."

Why not processed meats? I Mostly eat grocery meats (non-processed) just curious about why it's not good, also why not cut back on carbs? I'll keep track of my complete diet for these next days calories and all any advise would be appriciated
    You want to focus on counting calories, not carbs. Make sure your protein is high. We all need carbs for energy right?

Focus on eating protein/carbs/fat in every meal and try to eat at least every 3 hours. Post exactly what you eat, when you eat.

Who the hell knows where processed meat (deli meat/beef jerky) comes from. Very high in sodium etc.
    stick to cottage cheese, egg whites, chicken, fish, turkey, tuna, beef etc.
    For good carbs: yams, sweet potatos, oats (non flavored), whole wheat bread, grits, potatos etc.
    Good fats: natural peanut butter, almonds, walnuts, salmon, beef etc.

Good luck bro, keep us posted!

yeah that def makes sense, thanks for the food examples too, the wider variety I have the easier this will be, I've been noting everything I've eaten cal/fat/protein/carb/time I'll post at the end of each day.

other than rebound xt, is there a good PCT that's otc? (I'm not even sure how great rebound xt is to be honest, heard good things though)

yeah that def makes sense, thanks for the food examples too, the wider variety I have the easier this will be, I've been noting everything I've eaten cal/fat/protein/carb/time I'll post at the end of each day.
    good stuff! ya, it's really all about calorie counting. Once you start to know your body, you don't have to count so much.

I'll be looking forward to this thread!

tues

meal 1 (12:30pm):
    2 Fish fillets w/cup of rice;
    350 cal ( cal from fat: 60 )
    9g Fat
    31g Protein
    34g Carbs

Meal 2 (3:30pm)

3 chicken breast strips

400 cal (140 cal from fat)
    14g fat
    30g carbs
    36g protein

Meal 3 (6:30pm)

.62 lbs of grocery steak
    468 cal
    14.8g Fat
    0g Carbs
    78.1g Protein

Meal 4 (9:30)

.62 lbs of grocery steak
    468 cal
    14.8g Fat
    0g Carbs
    78.1g Protein

Meal 5 (11:30)

3 chicken breast strips

400 cal (140 cal from fat)
    14g fat
    30g carbs
    36g protein
    Last edited by d_tuc; 07-16-2008 at 12:12 PM. Reason: new resources www.calorieking.com

I'm glad you posted your diet because it's not pretty.

Make sure none of the meat is breaded.

Scratch meal 2 and get a chicken breast/oats.

If you can't find nutritional values, go to www. calorieking .com

Meal 4, do something like tuna/chicken breast/ lean turkey w/ sweet potato, yam etc.

Do same for meal 5.

Where's your post workout and post post workout meal? What are the overall macros for the day.

Start making changes asap! good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    I'm glad you posted your diet because it's not pretty.

Make sure none of the meat is breaded.

Scratch meal 2 and get a chicken breast/oats.

If you can't find nutritional values, go to www. calorieking .com

Meal 4, do something like tuna/chicken breast/ lean turkey w/ sweet potato, yam etc.

Do same for meal 5.

Where's your post workout and post post workout meal? What are the overall macros for the day.

Start making changes asap! good luck!

Yeah chicken was breaded, I'll do away with that, but when should I have a post workout and post post workout meal? Turkey sounds good I'll do some shopping today, I'll get some of the other stuff you noted too, for meal 2 I should do (non breaded) chicken breast and oats, as in oatmeal? And what do you think about regular potatoes too (mashed or baked potatoe wedges)? Thanks for that calorieking link too I changed the diet list up there with the new info
    Last edited by d_tuc; 07-16-2008 at 12:13 PM.

no new progress noticed today, no diareah today, rested yesterday, did cardio, today will work on push muscles (triceps, bench press, ect...) (thanks again for that concept obro, this will make it easier to continuously be lifting and resting) and do cardio.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    i'm a fan of full body work outs every other day, and cardio on off days. I think you'll max your results that way, especially during a cycle. maybe switch it up to isolated exercises on different days when your off cycle to shock the muscles into further growth. I do like your cardio routine though, it definitely kicks ass. Also, chin ups are one of the best exercises you can do as well. I notice most people in the gym don't do much "weight-less" training, they always opt for a machine. HUGE mistake.

Thread Information