orangeandblack is offline New Member

Journey of first cycle of Test. and Eq.

Hello, I'm new as a member of this, but have read forums on this site for years. I have been working out on and off for years, but have mostly stuck to running and making sure I was in good shape but now it's time to bulk up a bit. I was on a cycle of Deca and Dbol when i was 18. I am on my 4th day of my cycle and training. I started at 175, I am currently around 184. I am 5'10 with a small build. I will post as much as i can and i would love some feedback.

Cycle:

- 60mg of Test Sus. Daily
    - 400mg of Eq. Weekly

Workout:
    Day 1: Biceps and Chest
    Day 3: Legs and abs
    Day 5: Triceps and Shoulders
    Day 7: Back and calves

Here are also some pictures of before i started the cycle, I will post often
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Journey of first cycle of Test. and Eq.-bob1.jpg   Journey of first cycle of Test. and Eq.-bob2.jpg   Journey of first cycle of Test. and Eq.-bob3.jpg   Journey of first cycle of Test. and Eq.-bob4.jpg   Journey of first cycle of Test. and Eq.-bob5.jpg  

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    when you gonna update this?

sweeney todd is offline Junior Member
    there is no reason for you to be even thinking of aas. i am amazed at the lack of effort people put into training and immediately turn to aas. you really dont look like you have ever trained.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeney todd View Post
    there is no reason for you to be even thinking of aas. i am amazed at the lack of effort people put into training and immediately turn to aas. you really dont look like you have ever trained.
    i agree to a degree...i mean i can tell he has lifted a bit, but i doubt he has any idea how to make productive gains or diet

you don't gotta look like a pro to start gear, but at least learn to train first

i jumped on too soon when i was 19 and the gear didn't give me much benefit, just wasted $$ and i had a hell of a better base than this guy

now im waiting to start again until i am sure my diet is working exactly right and until i hit a decent natty strength base (400/500/600)

Blog Entries
    i wonder what happend to this dude? one post then gone.

Bad Viking is offline Junior Member
    What is your pct bro?

halobolic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeney todd View Post
    i Know right you read my mind!Why do people that have no build at all take aas.Theres no point in aas in less you know how to eat and train!Ive only lifted for 2 years and only 1 with good diet and correct training of all muscles and ive made terrific gains because im gonna be a bodybuilder so i give all i can in the gym.

free_spirit is offline Junior Member
    Starting AAS ...terrible, if this guy learns to train and diet properly, the initial gains will be quicker than AAS can give.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    I think he didnt like what replies he was getting and decided to drop the post.

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    you dont need aas bro! you need a good diet and train a little harder!

Thread Information