MyNewObsession is offline New Member

Post TEST 250/TREN/ANADROL Log

This is my first stack. Previously I tried a round of deca and saw some good results. So i thought I would give this a try.

Weeks 1-4 Anadrol @ 100mg/day
    Weeks 1-14 Test 250 E @ 500mg/wk(inject 2x's wk)
    Weeks 1-14 Tren 75 @ 150mg/wk(inject 2x's wk)

Stats
    I'm basically a small skinny 23 yr/old. I was previously on the US national development soccer team growing up, and as a result, my metabolism is out of this world and makes it very difficult to maintain any type of weight.

5'8 ft
    150 lbs
    bf<6%
    Workout 5 days a week. M-F. Heavy running on Sat and Sun.

LOG:
    I took my first anadrol tab this morning and got some minor headaches but o well. Got home from work and just now took my second tab along with my first shot with tren and test. Surprisingly it didn't burn, it felt just like the deca. About to go hit up the gym in about an hour. I'll keep you guys posted. Peace.

Any advice for the novice (me) hit it up.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    what ester is the tren ?

Sorry about that, Acetate. I haven't really seen any info on the half life of it. So I'm really not sure how often to inject it. All I know is it releases a rapid rate of blood plasma compared to the others. I probably should add another shot of it a week but i'll see how this goes. Any info would be appreciated greatly.

Log: Nothing out of the norm today, just that anadrol makes my head feel likes its pressured. You can definitely tell it lasts 8-10 hours. But it's all good. Go big or go home.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    tren ace need to be shot ed or eod at the very least. Shooting it everyday will give you more stable blood levels.

bodybldr is offline New Member
    post some before pics...

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck bro... keep us posted! I will be checking up your thread to see how it goes for you!

Today was an intense. I had an awesome workout. Increased 10lbs on arnold curls! My weight has increased about 4lbs. I have started to take the tren ace every other day. Im lovin the tren. You can definitely notice the difference taking it every other day has. As for the anadrol the headaches have gone away totally. Thank god. I'm not really sure if the anadrol is kicking in or not. It probably is.
    Unfortunately, I have to fly to ATL tomorrow for work. That is going to throw me off a little. I will miss some of my workouts.

stpete is offline Banned
    How much tren you taking now?

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNewObsession View Post
    This is my first stack. Previously I tried a round of deca and saw some good results. So i thought I would give this a try.

Stats
    I'm basically a small skinny 23 yr/old. I was previously on the US national development soccer team growing up, and as a result, my metabolism is out of this world and makes it very difficult to maintain any type of weight.

5'8 ft
    150 lbs
    bf<6%

LOG:
    I took my first anadrol tab this morning and got some minor headaches but o well. Got home from work and just now took my second tab along with my first shot with tren and test. Surprisingly it didn't burn, it felt just like the deca. About to go hit up the gym in about an hour. I'll keep you guys posted. Peace.

Oh God help this blind child! I would say no cycle at ur level of knowledge and weight. I dont care if ur 1%bf at 150lbs, too small and high metabolism is no excuse for that crap! Its called diet and finding out what works for u. Im sure that means more reading and research and god forbid u do that right? This cycle is so wrong on so many levels. Please stop while ur ahead! If not then i guess ill follow the log for sh*ts and giggles! Sorry for the flame but thats not bad if half the mods/vets saw this thread man.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Sorry about that, Acetate. I haven't really seen any info on the half life of it. So I'm really not sure how often to inject it. All I know is it releases a rapid rate of blood plasma compared to the others. I probably should add another shot of it a week but i'll see how this goes. Any info would be appreciated greatly.

Log: Nothing out of the norm today, just that anadrol makes my head feel likes its pressured. You can definitely tell it lasts 8-10 hours. But it's all good. Go big or go home.
    More proof of u not knowing what the hell ur doing or injecting into urself. DO ur homework! 5 minutes on the Q & A sub-forum will telll u the half life or better yet the profile sub-forum. Ever thought of google? Omg, this thread has to be a fake right?
    Last edited by wukillabee; 09-16-2008 at 08:06 PM.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~

Stats

5'8 ft
    150 lbs
    bf<6%

LOG:
    I took my first anadrol tab this morning and got some minor headaches but o well. Got home from work and just now took my second tab along with my first shot with tren and test. Surprisingly it didn't burn, it felt just like the deca . About to go hit up the gym in about an hour. I'll keep you guys posted. Peace.

Log: Nothing out of the norm today, just that anadrol makes my head feel likes its pressured. You can definitely tell it lasts 8-10 hours. But it's all good. Go big or go home
    I'm going to have to go with Wu on this one buddy sorry. I highlighted the statements that I felt made you not ready for this cycle. If you didn't run a proper cycle the first time last thing you need to do is hop on all of this powerful drugs your real first time out. The test is the only thing you should be running Tren and Anadrol should not be included in this cycle whatsoever. You gonna hurt yourself or at least make the possibilty of something going wrong that much bigger. Anadrol is powerful and remains the highest threat for serious adverse reactions and already your getting headaches. Also Tren ace is not for a beginner and your running it all 14 wks which can be very toxic especially to the kidneys. Stop while you can!!!

Also you mentioning that your metabolism is super fast is a poor excuse for not being able to maintain weight. Do some more research as I don't hold hands. In my few years of this I have noticed dudes that say their eat eat eating or eating like a horse really aren't. Know how much protein/carbs/fats you are getting in everyday and where they are coming from because no matter what anyone thinks, no body does not respond to food no matter how 'outstanding' they believe their metabolism is. If you know what your intake is and have a solid workout routine your body has no choice BUT to grow. Good luck and be smart, this is your body and you have one chance to do it right.
    Last edited by Reed; 09-17-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    In no way am I trying to call you out or anything like that, I am merely trying to help. Plus you stated you missing workouts so this is a bad time to start or your not serious enough to be taking SERIOUS compounds. Are you able to keep up with injections while on business?? Or are you stoping the shots until you get back and then getting back into the cycle which we make you blood levels all over the place?? What are your goals? Just trying to look good for the ladies or do you have other goals in mind. How about your diet?? Post that up? You realize once your done with your cycle without diet you will more than likely lose most if not all your gains. One last thing you should do is post your routine? All this is part of the vital process of cycling and if one part is off then negative outcomes are even more a possibilty!! Good luck and be safe!!
    Last edited by Reed; 09-17-2008 at 05:53 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^ You beat me to it Reed. I was going to mention this when he got back to his log and answered my question. Especially missing the shots while out of town. You and Bee are quick.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    reed and killabee are right. you could gain at least 30 more pounds naturally before hopping on a cycle, especially one like that. Do you have a pct planned or do you even know what one is? if you are 150 it means your diet probably sucks. check out the diet forums for sample diets. My advice=quit the cycle and save that juice til you gain at least 30 lbs naturally and have obtained more knowledge on diet, training, and aas

Thread Information