hoffie11 is offline New Member

Clen: 2 weeks on/off or 6 week w/ ben

Hey everyone1 this is my first post ive been searching and browsing the forum for a good 3 months now and finally decided to say hi and start a cycle of clen from lion. i should be getting it by next week or so. ive done lots of research on this and still cant make up my mind on whether to do a 2 week on 2 week off cycle or 6 weeks with benadryl. so if you pros could just let me know what you suggest that would be great!

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Umm

Quote Originally Posted by hoffie11 View Post
    Hey everyone1 this is my first post ive been searching and browsing the forum for a good 3 months now and finally decided to say hi and start a cycle of clen from lion. i should be getting it by next week or so. ive done lots of research on this and still cant make up my mind on whether to do a 2 week on 2 week off cycle or 6 weeks with benadryl. so if you pros could just let me know what you suggest that would be great!
    Lots of factors come into play here before giving u any kind of advice since youve given us nothing on u.
    weight
    goals
    etc, i think u get the point now. Also, have u read perfectbeast's clen faq? If not then read it! Dont ask wheres it at, not gonna do everything for u bro, search.

Thread Information