Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Great log as always... keep checkin in

Tren is the SHIT no!? haha, I'm cutting on it and the waist is melting off but the weight aint going down!!! gotta love it!

I am also doing prop/Tren ace But also sus e/w? Any thoughts on that?

baseballboy65 is offline New Member
    I have thoughts on that.... But its more to do with not hijacking someone else's thread!

Not really sure how to start a thread s- a!!!! And I highly think you wouldnt be talking to me like that if we were face to face. Thank god for the internet. People can be as tough as they want with no consiquences.

I guarantee other people would agree with me... Buddy, its all about respect. This is Amorphics thread. If you dont know how to post a thread, just ask...

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by lets go to shore View Post
    Not really sure how to start a thread s- a!!!! And I highly think you wouldnt be talking to me like that if we were face to face. Thank god for the internet. People can be as tough as they want with no consiquences.
    Woah there buddy. No need to threaten people over the internet, especially since your new around here. Baseball boy is right it would be hijacking someone's thread cause you can't list a few compounds and expect a response. We need to know the doses, length of cycle, your stats etc. If Morph wants to give you his opinion in his own thread then he will be through shortly

If you don't know how to start a thread its easy. Click into any of the sections and at the top of the sections there is a button: New Thread. Click that and it will start a new thread for you. It would be best if your looking for info on your cycle to go post it in the Steroid Q+A section cause you'll get a lot of input

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lets go to shore View Post
    save the keyboard cowboy antics for somewhere else please

Amorphic - You said your chest was looking blockier. What are you doing to get the width and squareness in your chest?

Quote Originally Posted by baseballboy65 View Post
    Amorphic - You said your chest was looking blockier. What are you doing to get the width and squareness in your chest?
    genetically i have a terrible chest, always been really flat and shapeless. ive been emphasizing my chest through my cycles as its really my only lagging bodypart

incline, decline and flat bench as well as dumbbell flyes is what im doing. moreso an emphasis on decline and incline to fill in my chest and get the fullness. ive also started hitting my chest twice a week to really push the growth.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    snap i want in on the pants party, subscribed

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    tren sounds amazing, keep it up morph sound like ur plan is cuming together ull be there in no time.

DAY 41

School is demolishing me at the moment, as much as i hate to admit it, i just do not have time today to get to the gym as i have 3 papers i need to finish this week and cant waste any time.

I feel as if i am falling off my plan and that my dedication is slipping but i guess we all need to keep in mind that in most of our lives we cant just eat, sleep, and train.

if all goes well today i will have my term paper finished in the evening and will be able to tear it up in the gym tomorrow.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    honeslty man if i was too busy to be hittin the gym i would be doin what i can at home..all i know is consistancy is more important then pretty much anything. extra days off is wasted growth especially with your enhanced recovery. obviously everyone is different, but in my experience, even just a light workout during a couple days of downtime makes all the difference in the world. anyway glad to see you are enjoying these compounds a little more..i havent been around much but have been checkin in on your log when i can...(which will be alot now taht i have 2 weeks off lol) anyway, my girlfriend is in her last year of uni man i know how rough this time of year is..good luck with your workload and keep killin it in the gym as often as you can.
    peace bro
    tank

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    DAY 41

School is demolishing me at the moment, as much as i hate to admit it, i just do not have time today to get to the gym as i have 3 papers i need to finish this week and cant waste any time.

I feel as if i am falling off my plan and that my dedication is slipping but i guess we all need to keep in mind that in most of our lives we cant just eat, sleep, and train.

if all goes well today i will have my term paper finished in the evening and will be able to tear it up in the gym tomorrow.
    That sucks, but you have your priorities straight and I think you are doing the right thing.

Did you know you were going to be through these busy times when you started your cycle. If so you should have postponed it just enough to skip all this work you are doing now. (I know, easier said than done).

I was in the same boat as you Morph. The thing I found helped was make sure you focus on compound movements the days that you can get in there. That way if you cant get back in the gym for a couple of days you have yourself covered.
    Maybe even switch your workout up to upperbody/lowerbody days....

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    pics?
    what do your lifts look like?
    current stats?

Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    pics?
    what do your lifts look like?
    current stats?
    stats were posted at the beginning of the thread. as of now i am up 12 pounds with perhaps a drop or 2 points of bodyfat.

pics will come at the end or sometime soon this week. i dont keep pics up long for privacy reasons so they'll be up for a day or 2 before i take them down

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    That sucks, but you have your priorities straight and I think you are doing the right thing.

Did you know you were going to be through these busy times when you started your cycle. If so you should have postponed it just enough to skip all this work you are doing now. (I know, easier said than done).
    college is pretty much always that way.. waiting would mean waiting til summer probably which is a lot to ask.

good plan on the pics, you don't want anyone staring at them for days on end lol

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    stats were posted at the beginning of the thread. as of now i am up 12 pounds with perhaps a drop or 2 points of bodyfat.

pics will come at the end or sometime soon this week. i dont keep pics up long for privacy reasons so they'll be up for a day or 2 before i take them down
    Ya, I read that...its been 2 months and I was wondering your current weight.
    Sounds good bro! just take from the neck down

DAY 45

my god the injection pain from the new bottles i cracked open is unbearable. couldnt even get full reps after my chest injections on chest day. brutal.

starting test cyp next monday so that when i come off prop tren in roughly 3-4 weeks i will be raring to go with the test. i will continue the test for another 3-4 months depending on how i look.

what kinda dose are you running the cyp at?

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    what kinda dose are you running the cyp at?
    its dosed at 300mg/ml so i will run 600 a week

day 47

first shot of cyp today, 300mgs alongside my prop/tren. leg day was good as well as traps. EXTREMELY busy nearing the end of the semester so forgive me if i get behind on updating. 2 weeks left and i can be more consistent

ramsay_1 is offline Associate Member
    Dont mean to be rude or anything bro, but you didnt really wait that long between your last cycle and you didnt say if you had bloods done or not, then you plan to run your second cycle for 5 months. Is there any reason why you want to run such a long cycle, not flaming just asking

Quote Originally Posted by ramsay_1 View Post
    Dont mean to be rude or anything bro, but you didnt really wait that long between your last cycle and you didnt say if you had bloods done or not, then you plan to run your second cycle for 5 months. Is there any reason why you want to run such a long cycle, not flaming just asking
    a lot of guys here run cycles for 6+ months. i am trying it out to see how i like it. im not advocating for short or long cycles, i am just taking the opportunity to see how i like a long term cycle. i will be using hcg intermittently through this longer period of time to keep my balls primed up for recovery into pct.

my experiences are here to educate other members on things they might possibly want to try in the future.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    a lot of guys here run cycles for 6+ months. i am trying it out to see how i like it. im not advocating for short or long cycles, i am just taking the opportunity to see how i like a long term cycle. i will be using hcg intermittently through this longer period of time to keep my balls primed up for recovery into pct.

my experiences are here to educate other members on things they might possibly want to try in the future.

wouldnt most of the guys running cycles that long have already been juicing for a while tho?..running a 6 month cycle a month or so after your first cycle seems likea hell of alot to me man. does that not put your natural hormone levels at stake...i mean couldnt this potentially have a way more prominant effect on your natural test production after being shut off for so long this early into your experience with this? why go so heavy with it when your getting good gains off a shorter cycle? educational or not it seems like your putting yourself at risk here dude..and i dont mean to shake a finger. i know youve done yoru research..this is just my opinion.
    Last edited by thetank; 11-19-2008 at 12:39 AM.

that may be true but its his choice. its very possible that he'll be fine afterwards, with no long term side effects either. its all dependent on the person, and i'm sure he's thought about it all before doing it. its a lot better than noobs who go shooting 1g a week of deca with no test for 20 weeks and keep it to themselves, at least he is running a thought out cycle, and putting it here for others to see

DAY 48

Leg day went great the other day, huge hard pumps. feeling very breathless from the tren but good overall. shoulders and triceps today after class

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    wouldnt most of the guys running cycles that long have already been juicing for a while tho?..running a 6 month cycle a month or so after your first cycle seems likea hell of alot to me man. does that not put your natural hormone levels at stake...i mean couldnt this potentially have a way more prominant effect on your natural test production after being shut off for so long this early into your experience with this? why go so heavy with it when your getting good gains off a shorter cycle? educational or not it seems like your putting yourself at risk here dude..and i dont mean to shake a finger. i know youve done yoru research..this is just my opinion.
    i appreciate the concern bro, i know it is a risk to take but i feel comfortable taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    that may be true but its his choice. its very possible that he'll be fine afterwards, with no long term side effects either. its all dependent on the person, and i'm sure he's thought about it all before doing it. its a lot better than noobs who go shooting 1g a week of deca with no test for 20 weeks and keep it to themselves, at least he is running a thought out cycle, and putting it here for others to see
    yeah i was debating whether or not i would post that i would be continuing on, since a lot of people here like to give guys flak for doing something that is atypical. funny though when guys like smokethedays can start a thread about how they've been on for 18 months and guys freak out because of how awesome he looks. theres a bit of a double standard going around.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Hows it going buddy havn't posted in a while busy as hell,work,girl,train you know.I read your gonna post your pics at the end at which point your only gonna leave em up for a short time an I'll probably miss them.If you could pm me a notice or before n afters that be cool.We were supposed to cycle at the same time an you got hosed so I'm really interested in your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Hows it going buddy havn't posted in a while busy as hell,work,girl,train you know.I read your gonna post your pics at the end at which point your only gonna leave em up for a short time an I'll probably miss them.If you could pm me a notice or before n afters that be cool.We were supposed to cycle at the same time an you got hosed so I'm really interested in your progress.
    you bet buddy. no problem

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    hell yeah, cause i'm gonna be in and out of state for the next month or so i might miss them as well

DAY 49

oh god, tren cough. did a chest shot a moment ago and while i was doing it i started getting a feeling in my windpipe like there was a swarm of bees in there. just barely managed to get the shot in before i broke out into a killer sweat and almost coughed myself to death. wow. very very unpleasant

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    the closer to your chest the injection is when it's at it's worst.

the closer to your chest the injection is when it's at it's worst.
    yeah ive only started to notice the coughing symptoms starting lately, my last chest shots i started to feel a tickle in my throat but didnt end up coughing. this time i certainly got the brunt of it. i was on my hands and knees after my shot trying to calm myself down since my eyes looked like they were going to explode from my head

I know this sounds pretty stupid but apparently sticking your head inside a freezer when coughing helps to get rid of this! Stupid as it sounds apparently it works!

DAY 50

got the cough again doing my bicep shot this morning! ugh! im almost over the cold i got so tomorrow i will be up and running to do shoulders/tris.

DAY 51

FINALLY back in the gym after getting another flu. shoulders tris today and feeling amazing pumps. not quite back to 100 percent but hopefully back on track soon. no tren cough today thankfully although sleeping was hellish last night

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    wheres ur pics

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    wheres ur pics
    at the end, only up briefly. i like to keep anonymous

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information