Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    fry1020 is offline New Member

My First H-DROL Cycle

Alright, I just felt it wouldn't be a bad idea to log my ups and downs of my first H-DROL cycle. Right now I am taking H-DROL for 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75. Yesterday was day 8, so it was my first day on 75 mg. I am also taking hawthorne berries, milk thistle, and taurine (for back workouts). I am doing a 3 day split, twice a week: chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/legs.

To catch everyone up, week 1 didn't have many results. I seemed to train harder, probably due to the placebo effect. Yesterday, my first day on 75 mg, I seemed to get pretty moody. Late at night I was kind of depressed and pissed off for no reason. Nevertheless, it was my first workout repeat of my chest routine.

Before cycle = Bench 3 sets of 225 at 6 reps, 5, reps, 3 reps (this was after I did dips for triceps)
    End of week 1 = Bench 3 sets of 225 at 8 reps, 7, reps, 6 reps.

My dip strength also increased:
    Before cycle = Dips w/ 65 lb dumbell, 3 sets of 9 reps
    End of week 1 = Dips w/ 80 lb dumbell at 7 reps, 6 reps, 6 reps

I'll keep everyone posted on my mood and my results: today I do back for the 2nd time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fry1020 View Post
    Alright, I just felt it wouldn't be a bad idea to log my ups and downs of my first H-DROL cycle. Right now I am taking H-DROL for 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75. Yesterday was day 8, so it was my first day on 75 mg. I am also taking hawthorne berries, milk thistle, and taurine (for back workouts). I am doing a 3 day split, twice a week: chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/legs.

To catch everyone up, week 1 didn't have many results. I seemed to train harder, probably due to the placebo effect. Yesterday, my first day on 75 mg, I seemed to get pretty moody. Late at night I was kind of depressed and pissed off for no reason. Nevertheless, it was my first workout repeat of my chest routine.

Before cycle = Bench 3 sets of 225 at 6 reps, 5, reps, 3 reps (this was after I did dips for triceps)
    End of week 1 = Bench 3 sets of 225 at 8 reps, 7, reps, 6 reps.

My dip strength also increased:
    Before cycle = Dips w/ 65 lb dumbell, 3 sets of 9 reps
    End of week 1 = Dips w/ 80 lb dumbell at 7 reps, 6 reps, 6 reps

I'll keep everyone posted on my mood and my results: today I do back for the 2nd time.
    im curious if your splitting up your dosage or taking it all at once.when i used it i did 25mg every 8 hrs.

Hey, thanks for the reply. For the first week I was taking 25 mg at 7:00 am, 50 mg of milk thistle and hawthorne berries at 11:00 am, 25 mg of H-Drol again at 4:00 pm, and more milk thistle and hawthorne at 8:00 pm.

Now that I'm at 75 mg a day, I started doing 50 mg at 7:00 am and 25 mg at 4:00 pm.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Wink

Stats would be cool to track your progress if any. Looks good to me though. If i every did h-drol again id start at 75mg and probably end at 100mg or even 125mg. Not to give you any ideas but just sayin, shit was weak for me and i took the original gaspari stuff!

Maybe I will step it up to 100 mg in week 4 or so if I feel up to it. I kind of want to see how my body responds first.

Here are my stats as of now:
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 184 lbs
    Bodyfat %: approx. 13%
    Bench Max: approx. 285 lbs
    Squat Max: approx 330 lbs (I was obviously half-assing leg workouts in the past)
    Military Press Max: approx. 200 lbs
    Barbell Row : 205 lbs for 3 sets of 8

I'll keep you posted on any noticeable breakthroughs in strength

Cool

Maybe I will step it up to 100 mg in week 4 or so if I feel up to it. I kind of want to see how my body responds first.

Here are my stats as of now:
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 184 lbs
    Bodyfat %: approx. 13%
    Bench Max: approx. 285 lbs
    Squat Max: approx 330 lbs (I was obviously half-assing leg workouts in the past)
    Military Press Max: approx. 200 lbs
    Barbell Row : 205 lbs for 3 sets of 8

I'll keep you posted on any noticeable breakthroughs in strength
    Some decent numbers. Forget to mention your age bro or did you do that on purpose? Haha.

haha my bad, I'm 21 years old. Today I had my second back/biceps workout. My straight-leg deadlift was up from 3 sets of 215 x 9 to 3 sets of 225 x 8. I had a crazy huge lower back pump. So far the taurine has been doing its job; I haven't had any back pain like other users reported. All my other lifts today were about the same as before. Legs and shoulders tomorrow!

Give it a good 7-10 days to really kick in. I think any kind of oral ph or aas takes a good 7-10 days to kick in fully and notice any kind of results.

Do you have any advice on my nutrition? I have a college meal plan that only allows 3 meals a day...each of which is lacking in good complex carbs and lean proteins. I don't have a ton of money to be able to spend on turkey and chicken to keep in my room.

Do you have any advice on my nutrition? I have a college meal plan that only allows 3 meals a day...each of which is lacking in good complex carbs and lean proteins. I don't have a ton of money to be able to spend on turkey and chicken to keep in my room.
    Shop at costco, raw brown rice is dirt cheap as well as sweet potatoes, rice cooker, look at the grocery store ads for sales on meat every week, cook all your food from scratch, work it out. Thats the best i can tell ya bro, its pretty simple. Buyin all your food from the grocery store/costco is always wayyyy cheaper than fast food and even more healthier for you. Peep out the diet section for more in depth info.

I'll def. look into the rice cooker...it's just hard, the school requires that you buy its meal plan. So anything I do extra is all out of my pocket. Do you know anything to add to bland meals to make them more tolerable?

Day 10: Shoulders and legs...fantastic shoulder day!!! I was able to do 3 sets at 165x10, 175x10, 180x8 for military press. That puts my projected max at about 225 lbs, up from 200 lbs about a week ago. Today is my rest day, tomorrow is chest/tri's.

alright, just finished Day 12, Chest/Tri's....nothing too special. My bench press was a little unusual though. 4 sets: 225x8, 245x4, 245x4, 225x8....why is my first and last set at the same reps? I'm thinking I didn't warm up adequately. Anyways...my triceps strengthened...I was able to do 3 sets of 8 of dips with an 80 lb dumbell. That's up from 3 sets of 6 last time. Tomorrow is back/biceps.

Blog Entries
    I'll def. look into the rice cooker...it's just hard, the school requires that you buy its meal plan. So anything I do extra is all out of my pocket. Do you know anything to add to bland meals to make them more tolerable?
    what ive learned being kind of poor is to buy a lot of chicken and low end cuts of steak and marinade them. i drink whey protien shakes when appropriate.i manage to keep costs down and always have sufficient protien intake.after a while you learn that taste isnt the important thing, proper nutriton is. i rarely look forward to eating anymore i just do it cus i have too.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    what ive learned being kind of poor is to buy a lot of chicken and low end cuts of steak and marinade them. i drink whey protien shakes when appropriate.i manage to keep costs down and always have sufficient protien intake.after a while you learn that taste isnt the important thing, proper nutriton is. i rarely look forward to eating anymore i just do it cus i have too.
    Haha, same boat bro! Even wild alaskian salmon gets old, haha! Thank God for costco where i live and the mexican markets for their low price fruits and veggies! Gotta be a savvy shopper, thats all. Like i said, look in all the papers, use coupons, save BIG!

alright, just finished Day 12, Chest/Tri's....nothing too special. My bench press was a little unusual though. 4 sets: 225x8, 245x4, 245x4, 225x8....why is my first and last set at the same reps? I'm thinking I didn't warm up adequately. Anyways...my triceps strengthened...I was able to do 3 sets of 8 of dips with an 80 lb dumbell. That's up from 3 sets of 6 last time. Tomorrow is back/biceps.
    Only up 2 reps from last time huh? Wouldnt get too excited for that and give the hdrol all the credit. Stuff should start to kick now, u takin 75mg ed? Go 7 days at that dose and no deal then bump to 100mg ed. I know some bros gotta take 150mg to get the desired effect. This stuff is a methyl but not nearly as harsh as m1t and superdrol on ur liver so u can run it higher. Just use ur liver cleansers after ur cycle to rejuvinate ur liver. Never understood why people take liver cleanser while using methyls/orals, waste of money and no good effect imo!

Today is my 6th day on 75 mg. I might bump it up to 100 mg on Thursday. I've heard that week 3 is where the good jumps happen, so we'll see.

When it come to nutrition I'm in a hard spot. I'm in a dorm room at a small private college. They give you three meals a day, each has terrible food (simple carbs, fatty meat). I don't have access to a kitchen at all either.

Blog Entries
    Today is my 6th day on 75 mg. I might bump it up to 100 mg on Thursday. I've heard that week 3 is where the good jumps happen, so we'll see.

When it come to nutrition I'm in a hard spot. I'm in a dorm room at a small private college. They give you three meals a day, each has terrible food (simple carbs, fatty meat). I don't have access to a kitchen at all either.
    i hate to advocate using just protien shakes but if thats all you can sneak in between meals its better than nothing.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Shop at costco, raw brown rice is dirt cheap as well as sweet potatoes, rice cooker, look at the grocery store ads for sales on meat every week, cook all your food from scratch, work it out. Thats the best i can tell ya bro, its pretty simple. Buyin all your food from the grocery store/costco is always wayyyy cheaper than fast food and even more healthier for you. Peep out the diet section for more in depth info.
    I just bought a rice cooker myself and wow I messed up my rice bad today. Oh well Ill try it again tomorrow.
    Costco is the way to go for sure.

Does anyone know the difference between H-Drol and H4?

Does anyone know the difference between H-Drol and H4?
    H4, is that the new hummer? Haha, i love all these no labs popping up making clones of clones of the same clone all with different but similar names. I dont know bro but probably is, look at the chemical structure compared to your bottle of h-drol. Why do you ask? Competitive Edge Labs is one of the best i know of for prohormone clones using nothing but 95%+ raw materials. Can't say that about these companies who pop up and disappear. Stick with what you got and the company you got it from bro and you'll be good. Thought you where deeper into your cycle, give it at least end of week 2 before bumping anything more than 75mg. Say first day of week 3 id bump up to 100mg for sure and take it from there. If no real sides by end of week 3 and gains slowly stoppin, bump it up again. Probably wouldn't do more than 150mg ed though.

Yesterday was my first day of week 3 and I bumped it up to 100 mg. My bench reps were up from usual...I was able to do 225x11 instead of 225x8. I also noticed that I had to increase the weight I use for skull crushers. Still, no crazy gains yet to speak of.

Blog Entries
    Yesterday was my first day of week 3 and I bumped it up to 100 mg. My bench reps were up from usual...I was able to do 225x11 instead of 225x8. I also noticed that I had to increase the weight I use for skull crushers. Still, no crazy gains yet to speak of.
    h-drol realy never gave me crazy gains just good solid dry gains that i have keept even after pct.6 lbs to be exact but i only ate about 500 cal over maintnence cus i didnt want to gain any more body fat.infact i lost a bit of bf.

I'm in the middle of week 3 right now at 100 mg/day. I went for heavy weight today:
    3x6 with 100 dumbell for dips, 3x5 at 245, 2x4 at 255, and 3x6 with 200 for dumbell incline bench. It's hard to compare these to my previous lifts since I was doing higher reps before, but I'll do another high rep day on Thursday so I can compare.

I also forgot to post...this past Friday, I woke up, walked into the bathroom, and my back looked noticeably bigger and more defined than before. Very slight decrease in fat around lower stomach at this point.

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while, things were the exactly the same until today. I had a chest day today. I was able to get 225x12, 235x9, 245x6, 255x4, 265x3. Last workout I was only able to do 225x10, 245x5, 245x5. For dumbbell inclined bench I was able to do 100x9, 105x6, 105x6. This was up from 100x6, 100x6, 100x6. Everything I did today was noticeably easier.

HUGE WEEK! Everything went full throttle this week (end of week 4). At the beginning of the cylcle, I could bench 225x7-8, a max of around 285. This week, I put up 255x8 and maxed out at 320. Dips, skull crushers, and pull up strength also increased. I also went to the doctor this week to get some blood work to check up on the old liver. I'm considering bridging to anavar based on the results.

Also, my weight is up from 183 lbs to 193 lbs at this point; noticeable size increase in shoulders and upper back.
    Last edited by fry1020; 02-27-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Wink

HUGE WEEK! Everything went full throttle this week (end of week 4). At the beginning of the cylcle, I could bench 225x7-8, a max of around 285. This week, I put up 255x8 and maxed out at 320. Dips, skull crushers, and pull up strength also increased. I also went to the doctor this week to get some blood work to check up on the old liver. I'm considering bridging to anavar based on the results.

Also, my weight is up from 183 lbs to 193 lbs at this point; noticeable size increase in shoulders and upper back.
    H-drol is one thing but don't jump to an aas like anavar only bro. Anavar is so pricey and to only run it solo for maybe another 4-6lbs, not worth it at all imo. If your gonna do it then do it right with a real aas cycle bro. Glad to hear overall the cycle went well. I told you so, haha!

Blog Entries
    too bad you couldent run h-drol another few weeks. sounds like you were starting to peak.i did my h-drol cycle for 8 with no probs and very little "shutdown".the last four weeks were the best gain wise for me.i didnt want to come of it but obviously i had too.i see now why aas can be addictive lol.

Well I do have 2 weeks left in the cycle at 125/day. As for the AAs, anavar is the only one I'm really willing to take. I'm looking to just cut some of the body fat. I also heard you shouldn't do two oral AAs at the same time and I'm not willing to inject.

Well I do have 2 weeks left in the cycle at 125/day. As for the AAs, anavar is the only one I'm really willing to take. I'm looking to just cut some of the body fat. I also heard you shouldn't do two oral AAs at the same time and I'm not willing to inject.
    Well you should know not any aas is gonna cut fat except maybe tren bro, injectable tren, not the stupid ph tren crap. If you cant to cut some fat then look into a ecy stack or clen bro. Those will be your best bets.

Really? My one friend does modelling and has used anavar and said it helped get him cut with good strength gains.

cshibbyr is offline Junior Member
    125mgs? Seem to be moving up quick for your first cycle.

Well it isn't my first PH cycle period, it's my first one on H-Drol. I started with 50/75/100...each week increasing due to the fact that I wasn't experiencing any adverse side effects. Everything seems to be going great so far; just waiting on my blood test to make sure everything on the inside is going as well as the outside.

Really? My one friend does modelling and has used anavar and said it helped get him cut with good strength gains.
    Believe what you want bro but the truth is theres a lot more to it than that.

What would you recommend doing with the anavar then?

What would you recommend doing with the anavar then?
    If it was me id save it for a cutting cycle involving injectable testosterone probably with the prop ester. Thats what id do with it.

What if you had to cut out the injectable...I don't think I can see myself doing that.

What if you had to cut out the injectable...I don't think I can see myself doing that.
    R u serious? I think u know the answer, more common sense then anything. Sounds like ur not ready for aas and var is a real aas. Var wont cut fat, wont make u ripped, probably wont do half the things ur dreaming of it doing for u while takin solo. Years ago when i wasnt ready for aas i could also not see myself injecting aas into me, not even twice a week! Now i shoot 4x a week and love it! Your still gonna do whatever ur gonna do, my advice is dont. Take it for what its worth bro.

kebininvegas is offline New Member
    hello i am gonna start my hdrol in about one week. I am preloading cel cycle assist along with hawth beries,multi, and some flaxeed oil. Being around 225 right now does anyone think i should start a lil higher like say 75 mgs or stick with 50 to start...thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information