Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Cool The Deuce's Year Long LOG

Ok BROS this is the official start of my log that I have been discussing for the past couple days in a totally different thread. I can't promise DAILY updates but at least weekly.

I need EVERYONE that wants to know something then to ASK away. I don't know what you guys wanna hear so to make it easy on all of us just ANY question that pops into your head.. immediately ask it and I will do my BEST on answering it for you !!

As I write this I just about 20 minutes ago I just injected 75 mgs of PROP. For day number 18... This would make the 8th day of 75mgs of Prop. The first 10 I was an idiot and was only injecting 50mgs ED because I thought that would be enough... I was wrong. Prior to the first injection of Prop I had done 4 consecutive weeks of Test Cyp dosed at 200 mgs EW (TRT dose). I injected the cyp again in week 1 of the Test Prop so it turned out to be 5 weeks at 200mgs and then last week I tapered it down to 100 mgs and now have stopped taking the Cyp altogether.

I am going to include pictures right now in this post ... these pictures were taken on February 4th I believe and I injected my first dose of Cyp on the 9th so these pictures are before any compound was injected into my body. Its what I like to call the BEFORES !! I know they show me with FAT .... I believe I was 215 and 21-23% BF so I dont need to be bashed on by people saying... "WOW DUDE YOU DEFINITELY WEREN'T IN SHAPE ENOUGH TO START A CYCLE OF AAS." LOL i already know that... well actually I dont look too horrible but worse than I would have like to have been. The next round of pictures will come on WEEK 4 before I start the NPP.. So everyone can see the transformation from no compounds to 4 weeks worth of TEST PROP. Sound good to you guys??

1-12 Test Prop 75mgs ED
    4-10 NPP 50mgs ED
    10-24 Test E 500mgs EW
    12-22 Tren E 400mgs EW
    12-22 Caber E3D (JUST DONT KNOW WHAT DOSAGE TO RUN, Suggestions?)
    20-24 Halotestin 20 mgs ED (for that last added agression blast right at the end of this awesome cycle)
    24-28 Test Cyp 100 mgs EW (My TRT dose)
    28-38 Test Prop 100mgs ED
    28-36 Tren Ace 75mgs ED
    28-38 Mast 75mgs ED
    36-38 Halo 40 mgs ED
    38-52 Test Cyp 100mgs EW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Deuce's Year Long LOG-facegone1.jpg   The Deuce's Year Long LOG-rearview1.jpg   The Deuce's Year Long LOG-relaxedrearspread.jpg   The Deuce's Year Long LOG-sideview.jpg   The Deuce's Year Long LOG-flex.jpg  

Last edited by The Deuce; 03-18-2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Forgot to Add the Outline of My Cycle.

Nothing?? No one has anything at all to say... I am sooo upset...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    good luck bro.

I was unclear what your exact cycle is:

1-? prop 75mgs prop ed
    4-? npp dosed at?

Blog Entries
    im following bro....good luck

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    good luck bro.

I was unclear what your exact cycle is:

1-? prop 75mgs prop ed
    4-? npp dosed at?
    CURRENTLY just 75 mgs ED of Prop... Day number 19... first injection of NPP is now in 21 days... waiting for my Caber which is taking longer than anticipated to get here... so instead of 4-10 weeks of NPP it will be 6-12. I wont run a 19-nor without CABER (just in case) ya never ever ever know. Ya know??

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    im following bro....good luck
    Thanks Bro !! I promise I wont disappoint you all !!!

Quote Originally Posted by konateh View Post
    don't do the npp, and don't go any higher on the dosages, if that gyno starts growing it can get _really_ bad.
    What do you mean don't do the NPP?? I'll be running ADEX .25 mgs ED along with caber E3D at .25mgs also...

If you are referring to the fact that it looks like I already have fatty tissue and puffy nips in the pics ... I am not too worried about it.. it isn't in the least gyno... it is just fat... from when i gained 80 lbs. and was at 37% BF after my car accident... i dropped all the weight... yes there is fat on my chest... but in no way shape or form is my nips itchy or is there any lumps to be concerned about... if there happens to form any sort of thing like that and i can't reverse it with letro or something or by keeping my estrogen down then i have insurance that covers removal of the gyno... (im on TRT and the docs would just assume I grew the gyno from that)
    Last edited by The Deuce; 03-18-2009 at 01:05 PM.

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    good luck man im looking forward to more updates. is this your first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by NBRD1808 View Post
    good luck man im looking forward to more updates. is this your first cycle?
    Nope this is my 8th official Cycle. I should Post what My cycle is actually going to be ... hahaha I am going to go EDIT the 1st post outlining what my cycle is actually going to be.. a lot of people dont know even though I posted in a different Forum Topic ... So yah.... Thanks and much appreciated and will probably keep this updated at least weekly... in some instances maybe even Daily.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Looks good bro,
    I think you will make and for the ones that don't prove them wrong...

good luck

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Ok so you are on TRT correct?

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    Looks good bro,
    I think you will make and for the ones that don't prove them wrong...

good luck
    Thanks bro !! Much appreciated !!! Yah I know I will prove 'em wrong... and I will be laughin' the whole way.

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Ok so you are on TRT correct?
    Yes, Yes I am.

***UPDATE*** 3/19/09

Day #20 - Strength is through the roof !! Size isn't coming on as much as I expected but I just need to be patient. Today is Bicep day. For some odd reason I decided to change my training regimen up a lil bit. Day 1- Chest, Day 2- Legs, Day 3- Back, Day 4- Tri, Day 5- Shoulders, Day 6- Bi. Anyone ever done a training split like that?? I never have but thought I would give it a whirl to see how things turn out. Figure I will do this for the next 8 weeks. And every 4 weeks do a dumbbell/barbell switch... meaning my workouts for 4 weeks consist solely of DUMBBELL WORK.. then The next 4 weeks consisting of solely Barbell work. Just to you know switch it up... keep trickin' them muscle cells !!! lol

BICEP WORKOUT

Barbell Curl [Olympic Bar 45lb.] - 6 sets (warm-up 45lb/20rep)
    85lb/10 rep * 2 set - 95lb/8 rep * 2 set - 95lb/6 rep {dropset} 45lb/20

Seated Incline Curl [Dumbbell] - 3 sets (warmup 20lb/10 slow + strict)
    30lb/10 rep (s+s) - 40lb/ 8 rep (s+s) - 45lb/6 (s+s) {assist on last rep}

Hammer Curl [dumbbell] - 4 sets (no warmup biceps already pumped)
    30lb/10rep - 40lb/10rep - 45lb/8 rep - 50lb/6 rep (kinda cheated last set)

Preacher Curl [Bench attachment] 6 sets {wide grip}
    60lb/15rep - 70lb/10 rep * 3 - 80lb/8 rep - 90lb/6 rep [dropset 60lb/20 (s+s)]

Concentration Curl [dumbbell] 2 {sets Extremely slow and strict} to failure
    25lb/To Failure (23reps per arm) - 20lb/To Failure (18reps per arm)

Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curl 4 sets (arms dead at this point)
    25lb/10 (only did 4 per arm) - 30/8 (2 reps) called it quits after that... was supposed to do two more sets to complete my workout 35lb/6rep and 40lb/4 but I just couldn't move my arms to be able to finish this exercise without total improper form (throwing the weights using my back ya know what I mean??)

So that was my Bicep workout for yesterday... Probably the most brutal bicep workout I have ever done to date. Today they are sore.. but that GOOD kinda sore so I know I hammered them hard and am impressed with myself on the workout. I never really focused that much on biceps before.. I consider them a useless muscle. I was a PowerLifter for a long time and I would rather DeadLift than Curl ya know?? Plus all the stigma around about how people think biceps are the defining muscle that makes you look huge... no wrong... THE TRICEP is actually the meat of the arm which makes it look huge... hence TRICEP 3 muscles... BICEP 2 muscles obviously the Tricep will always be bigger than the bicep.

ANYWAYS.... So now that I have shifted Gears and am focusing on Bodybuilding I need to target my weak muscles... biceps/forearms/hamstrings/calves/abs and well I need to really focus on every MUSCLE in my BODY but those are the ones lacking the most I believe. In actuality all my muscles are lacking as far as it goes to be ON STAGE COMPETITOR MATERIAL... so I am working on it and I will definitely keep all who are interested in the loop and updated as much as possible.

Blog Entries
    hay bro, have you ever considered doing less.20 sets for the bis seem at bit mutch.lee haney use to say "stimulate dont inialate" your muscles. just a though.keep at it bro eather way im following.

Thats what I thought too that it was OVERKILL but... I dunno maybe you are right... next week I will drop to a total of 15 sets... I dont wanna OVERTRAIN... but when I work out... I just cant seem to make myself stop... I wanna make sure that I get it done... I wonder if anyone else thinks I am overtraining... especially the Bicep with it being such a tiny muscle Group.

Ok so Day Number 21

Nothing to REPORT seeings how it is my DAY OFF... I feel like ONE FAT BASTID because I did absolutely nothing today... to top it off... I didnt even follow my diet at all today.. I ran out of WHEY protein and I ate a DAMN McChicken and a small fry... only because I was starving and well there is no excuse.. I am an idiot and for doing so today ... I am going to punish the hell out of myself tomorrow....

I should also add that being it day 21 and I havent done but 15 minutes of Cardio the whole time I feel like I am slacking big time and that I need to pick it up.. but Cardio scares me.. I dont wanna burn away precious muscle cells... WHY HAVENT I DONE ANY CARDIO ?!?! ESPECIALLY SINCE MY CODY FAT PERCENTAGE IS NEAR THE 20% MARK !!! What is wrong with me?? So starting tomorrow... first thing as soon as I wake up I am going to jump on my bicycle and go for a 30 minute bike ride at a slow to medium pace so as not to burn away my muscle but to attack the fat and get back on my diet Plan... Sound like a good idea?? I mean this is week 3 and I feel like I have wasted time that I should have been cracking down and doing things right... I mean... for chrissakes.. I AM ON CYCLE !!!! I feel like I have wasted this past 3 weeks even though I know I havent. So starting tomorrow I am going to buckle down... I had to get a guilty pleasure out of the way ... FAST FOOD... and for the next 52 weeks I promise to not touch that shit food again... It's time to get down to business... like this is serious business.. and I know this.. I just don't know why I haven't been implementing it. What the fvck !?!?

So to set the record straight... I had an AWAKENING of sorts.... This is where I need to realize that this isn't a game. This is my FUTURE... if I want it to be. It's TIME.
    THIS IS NOW !!

HOW CAN I CHANGE TOMORROW IF I CANT CHANGE TODAY !

THIS IS NOW !

IF I CONTROL MYSELF, I CONTROL MY DESTINY.

IF I CONTROL MYSELF !!

I CONTROL MY TOMORROW!!

I GOT TO CHANGE TODAY !!

CAUSE THIS IS NOW !!!

NOW !!

NOW !!

THIS IS NOW !!

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    stick with your trt dose.

You on steroids period, and for that long is simply retarded.

Sorry to be a buzz kill but it is what you need to hear.

When you are finished I bet you will hardly look impressive, even after taking all that crap.

Learn how to get in decent shape naturally. Your just spinning your wheels.

this isn't my first rodeo i of course am not going to listen but i honestly appreciate your opinion ... i will continue my cycle as planned ... funny how u r the only one to think like that. ill agree that i should have waited longer but i was anxious and started anyway ... all my buds agree with me and im determined to prove ajj opposing forces wrong. you DONT HAVE TO ALREADY BE 250 lbs. solid 10% BF to use AAS. but once again i appreciate your opinion ... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    this isn't my first rodeo i of course am not going to listen but i honestly appreciate your opinion ... i will continue my cycle as planned ... funny how u r the only one to think like that. ill agree that i should have waited longer but i was anxious and started anyway ... all my buds agree with me and im determined to prove ajj opposing forces wrong. you DONT HAVE TO ALREADY BE 250 lbs. solid 10% BF to use AAS. but once again i appreciate your opinion ... thanks

Trust me, I'm not the only one to think that lol.

You might want to rethink that cycle a little bit ... Considering it is outrageous.

Also, what are test levels at on your TRT dosage of 100mgs/week?

Do you feel good on that dosage?

You should try bumping it up to 200mgs and see how that is... 100mgs is a standard dose for older folk. Not really younger peeps looking to improve there physique.

Also, at 200mgs a week you should be able to make pretty good gains.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post

You might want to rethink that cycle a little bit ... Considering it is outrageous.

You should try bumping it up to 200mgs and see how that is... 100mgs is a standard dose for older folk. Not really younger peeps looking to improve there physique.

My test levels I believe on my TRT dose was mid 500's... I felt alright on that dosage... Now ....

I entered the dark side years ago... when I started I was 185lbs 13%Bf... when I started lifting at 18 I was 140lbs. Reached 185 AT 22 which was young for someone to start cycling I know... I quickly went up to 225lbs after 5 cycles to 245lbs 10% BF (Biggest I ever was) I was a shade over 25yo. I was zoomin' along on my Gixxer750 when I was T-Boned By a Chevy 1500 Ext. Cab and ENTERED into a Coma for 6 months... Upon awaking I wasn't muscular at all.. in fact I had lost just about all my muscle mass... after some rehabilitation I went home. I become depressed and didnt leave the house let alone workout... I ate and ate and ate and ate away my pain... I shot up to 303 lbs. 36% BF (My heavist, fattest I have ever been). One day when I looked in the mirror I realized enough was enough.. I was disgusted.. so I went back to the gym and started hammerin away... without the use of AAS. I dropped weight ... i dropped weight and then I dropped some weight. Somewhere around the 210lb mark I went to the Doc about my ED problem... found that I needed to be on TRT so he put me on it. After a month of TRT I was tired of stickin a needle in me every 3.5 days dosed at 50mgs... for someone that had cycled before that was just a tease... So at 215 lb. 21% BF I said ok I know I am not in great enough shape to cycle ... BUT i am going to jump on and do it anyways... So that brings me to now...

Like I said brotha.... I definitely appreciate and understand your stand on why I shouldnt be using AAS but I am going to continue my cycle as planned... I actually might make some slight modifications. Yes the cycle itself is a lil crazy... but like I said... I am going to do what I want... I have all the compounds... I know how to do it... If I have side effects or if I feel like I am not making the proper gains then yes I will definitely stop my cycle BUT !!!

TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE FOLLOWING MY CYCLE AND AGREE WITH IT DONT BE DISCOURAGED !!! I PLAN ON MAKING YOU ALL PROUD !! PRONE YOU MY BOY !!! THANKS FOR HELPING ME DECIDE !!! YOU THE MAN !!!

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn bro no wonder you won the lotto! Guess the man upstairs felt you deserved it!

Hey im behind you 100%, if this is what YOU want GO FOR IT! Who cares what anyone else tells you man (as im sure you already know) whatever you do has no affect on or for them SO WHY DO THEY CARE!

GET IT!

By the way, wanna loan me a G? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    Damn bro no wonder you won the lotto! Guess the man upstairs felt you deserved it!

Hey im behind you 100%, if this is what YOU want GO FOR IT! Who cares what anyone else tells you man (as im sure you already know) whatever you do has no affect on or for them SO WHY DO THEY CARE!

GET IT!

By the way, wanna loan me a G? HAHAHAHAHAHA
    ^^^

To that, I really do not care what he does to be honest. He can run every drug known to man kind if he wants to.

BUT, I would say the exact same thing to him even if he was my family member. Trying to tell him what he is doing is not very smart.

Goodluck on your cycle. Post some after pictures, if you don't look a lot better PLEASE hire a qualified trainer to help you.

Hell better yet..... Hire one anyways. Will give you much better gains than taking more steroids .

^^^

To that, I really do not care what he does to be honest. He can run every drug known to man kind if he wants to.

BUT, I would say the exact same thing to him even if he was my family member. Trying to tell him what he is doing is not very smart.

Goodluck on your cycle. Post some after pictures, if you don't look a lot better PLEASE hire a qualified trainer to help you.

Hell better yet..... Hire one anyways. Will give you much better gains than taking more steroids.

Brother it's not that I do not honor your opinion... I totally and 100% understand... it isn't all about the compounds at all... I like the feeling of being on them. At one point in my life I was AAS ready... I had a low BF % and i guess part of the reason why I am on them right now is because I am ashamed at myself for letting myself go so bad after my accident. I know better I am not stupid... I know I shouldnt be running all those compounds ... I know. But I am stubborn and I want my BODY back the way it was before I got creamed by that Truck. I was a MONSTER... people looked up to me... I miss that. I know my BODY can handle those compounds... But basically it is just a rough sketch of what I will probably end up doing... I'd like to say that I will stick to my plan but IT IS ALL DEPENDENT ON WHAT I GET FOR GAINS IN THE GYM... ITS ALL DEPENDENT ON HOW MY BODY REACTS... IF IT REVERTS BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE OF WHAT I WAS BEFORE ALL THIS HAPPENED TO ME. I KNOW IT'S KINDA CHILDISH BUT THATS ME.

I know you are only trying to help and trust me I appreciate that to it's fullest and I wish I could say that I will honor your opinion but I just can't. I'm sorry but I will keep this thread updated... with pics and what I am actually deciding to go with on compounds. RIGHT NOW AS I WRITE THIS... I am only on TEST... and I tried just taking my TRT dose and I could tell it wasn't enough. I know how my Body reacts and responds... I needed to up it. I am having full bloodwork done consistently throughout this process. I am lucky enough to have a DOC that will do whatever I ask. I know you are just trying to help in the best way possible but this is only the start of my cycle. I will only be using Test Prop and NPP with Caber and Adex for the next 10 weeks... that's not a ridiculously HARSH cycle at all.. In fact it's quite the beginner cycle... Especially for me who has run 8 previous cycles that at times were extensive and heavily dosed. So the only thing I can say is Thanks Big Truck. Thank you for Caring. And I mean that.

Saturday March 21st DAY # 22 - CHEST DAY

My workout for Saturday was as follows....

Flat Bench Barbell 5 sets - 135lb/20rep, 155lb/10rep, 185lb/10 rep, 205lb/8 rep, 225lb/4rep

Incline Dumbbell 4 sets - 47.50lb/15rep, 57.50lb/10rep, 67.50/8rep, 77.50lb/6rep

Flat Bench Dumbbell 3 sets - 67.50lb/10rep, 77.50lb/8 rep (7.5), 87.50lb/4rep

Decline Barbell 3 set - 135lb/15rep, 185lb/4rep, 155lb/8rep Dumbbell switch 2 more sets- 57.50lb/10rep, 67.50lb/8 rep

Incline Fly 2 sets - 47.50lb/10rep and 57.50lb/8rep

Flat Fly 2 sets - 57.50lb/10rep * 2

Feet in Chair Perfect Pushup 2 sets of 10

Regular Pushup 1 set to failure (22)

All in all a great workout... extremely pumped at the end... could barely do regular pushups... LOVE IT !! Strength is through the roof size is actually starting to come along nice. Fat is dropping off... exactly what to be expected so far... Honestly I think i should be doing more cardio so today I am going to go for a half hour bike ride... just to kick my metabolism into a higher bracket. Today is Legs day soooo... IT SHOULD BE A REAL TREAT !!!

Thanks to all who are keeping track... Pics will be coming along in the next few weeks.

looking good bro, been reading up on you....keep eating and keep growing..

seriousmass is offline Banned

You might want to rethink that cycle a little bit ... Considering it is outrageous. I COMPLETELY AGREE, AND HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR WEEKS. I MEAN WTF? I don't know why the hell you think you need that much gear to get "competition ready"... you aren't even competing. I'd be f*cking worried about my prostate if I was you as well. (but whatever, none of my business)

same old, same old. you know the drill deuce. I don't like the prospective cycle..

don't buy all that gear. buy a personal trainer.. you're over-training savagely, and it will not help produce muscle growth.

your chest routine is too many sets... and generally... very light weight.
    Last edited by seriousmass; 03-22-2009 at 12:26 PM. Reason: bad grammar :) ha.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    same old, same old.

don't buy all that gear. buy a personal trainer.. you're over-training savagely, and it will not help produce muscle growth.

your chest routine is WAY too many sets... and generally... very light weight.
    I don't know if you noticed he has already stated it so he didnt listen to you. This is his thread so dont flame him on it, give him some motivation or shut up?

Bring knowledge that will help him or just read it and move on...Sorry bro.

ps..if you dont like how I talked to you pm me and lets not fight on this thread. thanks.

it isn't all about the compounds at all... I like the feeling of being on them.
    Prone: I read his post, thanks. I'm actually waiting for his reply, not yours Also, I never flamed him in my post.

The #1 reason I'm against this cycle is his outlook.. "i like the feeling of being on them"..

This is just a drug abuser in the making, and everyone is supporting it. I can't believe it.

Brother it's not that I do not honor your opinion... I totally and 100% understand... it isn't all about the compounds at all... I like the feeling of being on them. At one point in my life I was AAS ready... I had a low BF % and i guess part of the reason why I am on them right now is because I am ashamed at myself for letting myself go so bad after my accident. I know better I am not stupid... I know I shouldnt be running all those compounds ... I know. But I am stubborn and I want my BODY back the way it was before I got creamed by that Truck. I was a MONSTER... people looked up to me... I miss that. I know my BODY can handle those compounds... But basically it is just a rough sketch of what I will probably end up doing... I'd like to say that I will stick to my plan but IT IS ALL DEPENDENT ON WHAT I GET FOR GAINS IN THE GYM... ITS ALL DEPENDENT ON HOW MY BODY REACTS... IF IT REVERTS BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE OF WHAT I WAS BEFORE ALL THIS HAPPENED TO ME. I KNOW IT'S KINDA CHILDISH BUT THATS ME.

I know you are only trying to help and trust me I appreciate that to it's fullest and I wish I could say that I will honor your opinion but I just can't. I'm sorry but I will keep this thread updated... with pics and what I am actually deciding to go with on compounds. RIGHT NOW AS I WRITE THIS... I am only on TEST... and I tried just taking my TRT dose and I could tell it wasn't enough. I know how my Body reacts and responds... I needed to up it. I am having full bloodwork done consistently throughout this process. I am lucky enough to have a DOC that will do whatever I ask. I know you are just trying to help in the best way possible but this is only the start of my cycle. I will only be using Test Prop and NPP with Caber and Adex for the next 10 weeks... that's not a ridiculously HARSH cycle at all.. In fact it's quite the beginner cycle... Especially for me who has run 8 previous cycles that at times were extensive and heavily dosed. So the only thing I can say is Thanks Big Truck. Thank you for Caring. And I mean that.

ALright bro lol.
    BTW, Injuries do suck. Shrinking up from them really gets to some people mentally. I can tell you are one of them lol.

I can tell your gonna cycle anyways... Which is no big deal really. Just your cycle is a tad overkill.

Why not do your 1-22 week planned run and stick with it? If you do not get back to your former state or even yet beyond it then something is wrong.

Muscle Memory is still there.

1-12 Test Prop 75mgs ED
    4-10 NPP 50mgs ED
    10-24 Test E 500mgs EW
    12-22 Tren E 400mgs EW

Drop the halo and stick with that if you want? Just throwing out opinions you dont have to do anything I say. That is about half a year ON CYCLE alone. You should gain what you want from just that.

Goodluck on your cycle.

same old, same old. you know the drill deuce. I don't like the prospective cycle..

your chest routine is too many sets... and generally... very light weight.
    I know you don't like my cycle... Yes I am going to modify it... it was just a rough outline when I created it. Now that I have had time to critique I am going to make the changes I need to. Like I have already stated dude... IF I DONT GET THE RESULTS I WANT FROM WHAT I AM ON I WILL DROP CERTAIN THINGS.

I Already said I thought I was overtraining and that is why I am posting up my routine to see if other people thought the same way and WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO OFFER SUGGESTIONS ON HOW I CAN MODIFY IT !! I am not a personal trainer nor do I claim to be one... but I used to be a MONSTER before I was creamed by a PICKUP TRUCK so obviously BEFORE HAND I WAS DOING SOMETHING CORRECTLY NOW DONT YOU THINK???

I was going LIGHTWEIGHT right now and was going to do a 4 week slam of lightweight high number of sets and then go HEAVYWEIGHT LOWER REPS the next 4. I have heard of this process before and was giving it a try. IF IT IS A FALSE ASSUMPTION THEN BY ALL MEANS SOMEONE TELL ME I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG. I AM HERE TO LEARN ... I AM NOT A KNOW IT ALL... I AM HERE TO HAVE PEOPLE HELP ME ACHIEVE MY GOALS... NOT TO BE BASHED UPON.... GOD

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I don't know if you noticed he has already stated it so he didnt listen to you. This is his thread so dont flame him on it, give him some motivation or shut up?

Bring knowledge that will help him or just read it and move on...Sorry bro.

ps..if you dont like how I talked to you pm me and lets not fight on this thread. thanks.
    Thank you Prone buddy !!! I appreciate the back up!! ... You are right this is MY thread... and I deserve constructive criticism not all out flame.

Prone: I read his post, thanks. I'm actually waiting for his reply, not yours Also, I never flamed him in my post.

The #1 reason I'm against this cycle is his outlook.. "i like the feeling of being on them"..

This is just a drug abuser in the making, and everyone is supporting it. I can't believe it.
    WHO DOESNT LIKE THE FEELING OF BEING ON TEST !?!?! TELL ME SERIOUSMASS.... WHO???? IT FEELS WONDERFUL... FIND ME ONE PERSON WHO DOESNT LIKE THE FEELING OF BEING ON AAS... yes I worded it like I am addicted to it but that isn't the case... if that is the one reason you are against my cycle then it is unsubstantiated ....

ALright bro lol.
    BTW, Injuries do suck. Shrinking up from them really gets to some people mentally. I can tell you are one of them lol.

I can tell your gonna cycle anyways... Which is no big deal really. Just your cycle is a tad overkill.

Why not do your 1-22 week planned run and stick with it? If you do not get back to your former state or even yet beyond it then something is wrong.

Muscle Memory is still there.

1-12 Test Prop 75mgs ED
    4-10 NPP 50mgs ED
    10-24 Test E 500mgs EW
    12-22 Tren E 400mgs EW

Drop the halo and stick with that if you want? Just throwing out opinions you dont have to do anything I say. That is about half a year ON CYCLE alone. You should gain what you want from just that.

Goodluck on your cycle.
    Injuries are the worst... especially ones you don't forsee coming.. Like I broadside from a pickup truck... it should have in all intensive purposes killed me. But the DOCS said my ONE saving Grace was the fact that I was so big and muscular my body was able to take the trauma a lot better than that of someone who had been say my height and 160 lbs.

Yes I like the idea of that... I am going to drop the Halo. I have done a lot of thinking and it's unneeded and overkill you are right. I think I will stick to the 22 weeks you have outlined there and see where it takes me... then drop back to my TRT dose for a couple months and see where I am at at that point and then only then will I consider wrapping up my proposed cycle. If you look at it real closely then you will see basically I have outlined for the next 52 weeks just 3 individual cycles with TRT dosages in between them. IT ISN'T UNHEARD of to do 3 cycles in a calender year. It just looks crazy because I named it YEAR LONG CYCLE.

So from here on out I am going to go up to 24 weeks ....

1-12 Prop 75mgs ED
    4-10 NPP 50mgs ED
    10-24 ENAN 500 mgs EW
    12-22 TREN E 400 mgs EW and ...

Stop there... revert to my 200 mgs EW of CYP. If SeriousMass Happens to be correct and I can't get myself in Competition shape come October then I will stay on my TRT dose for 24 weeks (The exact length of my cycle.) Where I will continue to train as intensely as I did while I was on Cycle. I am not going to do something that puts MY LIFE in jeopardy. Nor while I do something that will later on cause me to have major Health risks. I thought I was considering very mild doses. I have ran heavier doses in my life. I honestly didn't envision everyone getting all bent out of shape over this cycle. If I had stated ok guys here are the next 3 cycles I have planned over the next year I know I wouldn't have received as many illicit responses as i had just because I named it a Year long cycle. Basically I planned on being on cycle 8 months out of a 12 month period which is only 2 months longer than i have heard you are technically supposed to do.... isn't the rule of thumb supposed to be that you should stay off for as long as your on?? Like say you do a 6 month cycle... you then in turn take 6 months off. Right?? I REALLY DIDN'T THINK IT WAS THAT BIG OF A DEAL... but like I said I will critique this to suit my needs... Thanks again for the assistance.

"If you look at it real closely then you will see basically I have outlined for the next 52 weeks just 3 individual cycles with TRT dosages in between them. IT ISN'T UNHEARD of to do 3 cycles in a calender year. It just looks crazy because I named it YEAR LONG CYCLE."

I noticed that, but it is such a short time off it is still considered one BIG cycle. Because you have to remember the active life of your last injection will be around 2 weeks. And you are only taking 4 weeks off while being on your regular TRT. So that means only a 2 week break! That is cramming enough gear for 3 cycles into one really.

I think you made a smart decision about running the 22 week cycle and dropping the halo. Halo is more of a final conditioner to dry you out for comp, or a powerlifting drug. Not the best for gaining lean body mass. Which is your goal I would say. Also, your body will be under enough stress from the tren and other aas.

When you finish up your cycle, I would run the 200mgs for trt instead of the 100mgs. I think you said you would do 200mgs anyways.

You mentioned about time off from your cycle. I would stay on TRT for a good 4 months at least to let your body regulate and normalize. Don't want your cholesterol and everything to stay out of whack. The break will do the body good. And maintaining your gains should be pretty easy on 200mgs of test a week.

Train hard, I'm looking forward to your progression from your pictures.

EDIT: Saw just now you mentioned being off cycle as long as being on cycle. That would be a good idea.
    Last edited by BIG_TRUCK; 03-22-2009 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks bro !! I appreciate all your help and honestly if it wasn't for you helping me open my eyes I could have made a bad mistake... I was soo stuck on cramming all this in to be ready for a comp in October... then I realized... THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR AND 100'S OF MORE COMPS !! My health is what is important here and I believe that I will gain just fine with what I have finalized on. I do think i should add an oral though and am seriously considering switching out the TREN to something else now that my timeframe has changed. Maybe to DECA . Since Size is my main issue here... I need to get back to where I was... what do you think of dropping the Tren and going with the DECA and adding winny on the tailend of the cycle... say weeks... 18-24. I am thinking that I should save the whole TREN issue for another cycle altogether... say after I take the 4 months off you are suggesting.

The gains should remain at 200mgs EW ... at least I would hope they would. Yah I am going to go with the 200 EW instead of the measly 100 per week the doc has me on.

What about my training regimen?? Am I overkilling it?? Too many sets?? Overtraining?? I don't feel like I am. I mean I am beat at the end of my workouts but I am not 100% dead. And next day I am sore but nothing that inhibits me from doing daily tasks...

Starting next week I am implementing a new training regimen anyways because I have been on this one for 4 weeks now. I will outline what it will be in a future Post but it goes off the basis of reducing weight from your 1 rm. Basing the weight at 85%, 75% and 65% respectively. And leaving it to a total of 4 exercises per day of workout. Targeting with the 4 main exercises... Shoulder Press, Bench Press, Deadlift, and Squat. I will go into more detail later but basically what I am asking is... IN YOUR OPINION... Am I overtraining ?? Thanks again man for all your help.

Thanks bro !! I appreciate all your help and honestly if it wasn't for you helping me open my eyes I could have made a bad mistake... I was soo stuck on cramming all this in to be ready for a comp in October... then I realized... THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR AND 100'S OF MORE COMPS !! My health is what is important here and I believe that I will gain just fine with what I have finalized on. I do think i should add an oral though and am seriously considering switching out the TREN to something else now that my timeframe has changed. Maybe to DECA . Since Size is my main issue here... I need to get back to where I was... what do you think of dropping the Tren and going with the DECA and adding winny on the tailend of the cycle... say weeks... 18-24. I am thinking that I should save the whole TREN issue for another cycle altogether... say after I take the 4 months off you are suggesting.

The gains should remain at 200mgs EW ... at least I would hope they would. Yah I am going to go with the 200 EW instead of the measly 100 per week the doc has me on.

What about my training regimen?? Am I overkilling it?? Too many sets?? Overtraining?? I don't feel like I am. I mean I am beat at the end of my workouts but I am not 100% dead. And next day I am sore but nothing that inhibits me from doing daily tasks...

Starting next week I am implementing a new training regimen anyways because I have been on this one for 4 weeks now. I will outline what it will be in a future Post but it goes off the basis of reducing weight from your 1 rm. Basing the weight at 85%, 75% and 65% respectively. And leaving it to a total of 4 exercises per day of workout. Targeting with the 4 main exercises... Shoulder Press, Bench Press, Deadlift, and Squat. I will go into more detail later but basically what I am asking is... IN YOUR OPINION... Am I overtraining ?? Thanks again man for all your help.

I really like that idea! Deca & Winstrol have great synergy together.
    Also winstrol will combat some of deca's progesterone sides.

Your running Test prop & NPP, so continueing on with deca and a long ester test would be sweet.

Start the Deca and the Test E before you end with the prop and Npp. Will allow the deca & test e time to build up so you don't have to wait if you started them when you were finished with the fast esters.

So your doing ,
    1-12 test prop
    4-10 NPP

So start the Deca at week 8, and the test e at week 10. That is what I would do if I was running the prop and npp those weeks. And then finish up with the winny. Oral winny I would do 60mgs/day.

I don't like tren. To many side effects.

About your training. You did do a lot of pressing movements on your chest day. Basically flat bench, incline bench, and decline bench all work the entire chest so you can just do one or 2 of them in a workout. You don't have to hit every single angle because they all work the same muscle.

This overtraining stuff is blown out of proportion. Back in the arnold era it was common to lift 6 days a week. Many world class athletes workout daily... Running and lifting. Eat lots of food, and get lots of rest. Your on a cycle so recovery should be better than say a natural male with low testosterone . But you still have to train smart & train hard.

Forgot to mention.

I'm not saying to workout every day! Have a rest day thrown in your split.... And if you feel broke down and your muscles are still sore than take another day off.

Listen to your body.

Alright Bros

As you can see from Big Truck and I's convo I have now decided to switch up my cycle. I know a few of you were excited to see what kind of results a cycle of the nature of what I laid out before would yield and I am sorry to disappoint.. Truth be told... It was a little intense.

I have now decided on a more reasonable cycle with the help of the a fore mentioned Big Truck. My cycle will be as follows...

1-12 Test Prop 75 mgs ED
    4-10 NPP 50 mgs ED
    10-24 Test Enanthate 625mgs EW
    8-22 Nandrolone Deca 550mgs EW
    18-24 Winstrol 60mgs ED

5-24 Adex .25mgs ED --- Maybe EOD depending
    5-24 Caber .25mgs E3D

I like the looks of this cycle and am now more excited to be running this than the other one I had planned out. GOAL : Get back to where I was right before I was nailed 2 years ago by an A$$hole who thought it would be cool to run a red light.

This is a lot more realistic... I still plan on competing but I am not going to put a specified time limit on it. When I am ready I will be ready not trying to cram as many compounds together to warp my body into the state of readiness. I will continue this same thread even though the title should be appropriately changed. lol... Anyways for those who are still interested in keeping tabs and checking out the progress feel free to do so. I will keep this updated as much as possible. Thanks for all the help guys... it is very much appreciated... and a lot of thanks goes out to you BIG TRUCK. Thanks again!!

So Today I started my Cardio regimen which I should have been doing EVERYDAY FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS !! But I am an idiot... and thought just pumpin' iron would do it... lol... although with just lifting I dropped 80 lbs. of fat and 19% BF... yah you heard me right... just lifting ... zero cardio... well sex .... if you consider that cardio...

I mean I looked in the mirror and today and saw the FAT on my body AND I literally almost vomited ... it's GROSS... I am not used to having fat... this whole fat thing is new to me in the past 2 years... I wonder if I gained all the fat because my TEST levels were so low.. or non-existent ... ya know?? I mean I weighed 303 lbs. and was 39% BF ... far cry from when I was hit on my motorcycle and was 245lbs 10%... I guess the COMA just made me pack on the weight... all my muscle dissolved and it was hell... had to learn how to walk again and everything... After I left the hospital I was a DEPRESSED MESS and all i did was lay around and eat sh1t food... CARBS CARBS CARBS CARBS... SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR.... SODA SODA SODA... when i finally came out of my depressive slump i was so disgusted by myself I got rid of every mirror and just started working out every day... which brings me to now...

i know i jumped on cycle prematurely... this much i know... i was anxious and i couldnt help myself... If it wasnt for my DRIVE to get in shape I swear i would come off and lose more fat naturally but I am determined to make the best of it so please BEAR with me.

Anyways I just wanted to vent and figured what better place to do that then here in my LOG.... SO !!! From here on out... it's strict cardio and diet along with my supplementation and hopefully the rest of this FAT melts off me at record pace...

Thanks for listening guys !!!

incredible.hulk is offline New Member
    subscribed

** Update **

Yesterdays Leg Workout

Squat 6 Sets - 135lb/15rep, 185lb/10rep * 2, 205lb/10rep, 225lb/6rep, 275lb/4rep *2 dropset to 135lb/20rep

Leg Extension 4 sets - 90lb/15rep, 135lb/10rep, 160lb/8rep, 205lb/6rep

Leg Curl 3 sets - 90lb/10rep, 105lb/8rep, 115lb/6rep

Standing Calf Raises 4 sets - 205lb/20rep * 4

Cut down on my reps but still feel like I got an awesome workout in. I almost feel better like I didn't overtrain at all. Feel like I should have targeted my Hammies more... they are weak. I am not going to lie. So next Leg workout I will throw in some Good Mornings or Romanian Deadlifts.

Today I took a rest day because my Mom called and invited me and the wifey over for dinner. I get there and she has supper cooked and I cant turn her down. Nor tell her that I am on AAS and on a strict diet so I had to choke down the food she had prepared. Which was Beef Kielbasa smothered in BBQ sauce and Lipton Noodle dish packed full of carbs and sodium "Tomato Parmesan" and a rice dish "Beef" She prepared the plate for me so it was a heaping pile of this shitfood... oh well I ate it anyways. Can't disappoint the Mom. I'll work it all off tomorrow. So when the wifey and I got home I had some Chicken Breast and a can of Tuna to equalize out the carbs I ingested. I know it isn't gonna kill me but I am already self conscious enough about keeping my diet strict because of the fact my BF % IS higher than I would like it to be.

Back to the Grind tomorrow... Back day !!! I love BACK DAY !!!

I have now decided on a more reasonable cycle with the help of the a fore mentioned Big Truck. My cycle will be as follows...

1-12 Test Prop 75 mgs ED
    4-10 NPP 50 mgs ED
    10-24 Test Enanthate 625mgs EW
    8-22 Nandrolone Deca 550mgs EW
    18-24 Winstrol 60mgs ED

5-24 Adex .25mgs ED --- Maybe EOD depending
    5-24 Caber .25mgs E3D
    You couldn't even imagine how happy I am to hear this.

Great decision, and good luck.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information