1 cup skim milk
    4 rice cakes
    1 medium banana

Meal 6
    5 oz top sirloin steak
    2 cups broccoli
    ½ cup brown beans

workout log will be posted soon

First injection was last night. I was shaking the whole time. there was no pain but man are those 25 gauge needles slow!! i did my quad and it seemed like i had to push so hard to get it out. i will probably switch to 23 gauge soon. anyway there is soreness today as expected.

I will keep you guys updated with pics and details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Cyp Log-100_184s.jpg   Test Cyp Log-100_1841.jpg   Test Cyp Log-100_1843s.jpg   Test Cyp Log-100_1845s.jpg   Test Cyp Log-100_1846s.jpg  

marseea1 is offline Junior Member
    23 gauge needles are ordered. My next injection is tomorrow. Will be doing my other quad. The pain from my first injection is now very minimal. Today Is legs/shoulders, and im ready to go hard. Here is my routine
    Legs

Squats
    15X165
    10X185
    8X205
    6X225

seated Calf Raise
    3 sets of 15

Leg Press
    12X210
    10x220
    8X230
    Leg Curl
    10X100
    8X110
    8X110

Leg Ext
    10X110
    8X130
    8X130

Lunges
    2 sets of 10 with dumbbells in hand

Shoulders

Barbell military press
    10X105
    8X115
    6X125

Upright row with barbell
    10X75
    8X85
    8X85

Seated dumbell press
    10X45
    8X50

Reverse pec dec(for rear delts)
    2 sets with cables

Lateral raises
    10X20
    8X20
    8X20

Cant wait to get the workout in today. Im taking superpump for the first few weeks. Next injection is tomorrow. ill keep you guys updated

Blasted legs and shoulders today. Felt good. Leg soreness is mostly gone. i can still feel it there but no pain at all. already looking forward to next injection tomorrow night. Diet is going great so far, no cheat meals. Now i just have to continue to workout hard and wait for this test to kick in. Cardio and abs tomorrow and chest on Friday.

Karo is offline Associate Member
    I've found that 23 gauge needles hurt more than 25's. I have both and I draw with 23's and inject with 25's. You may want to consider bumping up the Test to 500mgs/week. Also, the standard protocol for starting pct is 14 days after your last shot of Test (for long esters like test e and C). You're already pretty lean so your gains should be very visible. Don't expect to see much until weeks 4-5. I'm new to the game but I'm also running a Test cycle also so i'm speaking from my own personal experience - Test E/Deca Cycle

good luck bro

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    I've found that 23 gauge needles hurt more than 25's. I have both and I draw with 23's and inject with 25's. You may want to consider bumping up the Test to 500mgs/week. Also, the standard protocol for starting pct is 14 days after your last shot of Test (for long esters like test e and C). You're already pretty lean so your gains should be very visible. Don't expect to see much until weeks 4-5. I'm new to the game but I'm also running a Test cycle also so i'm speaking from my own personal experience - Test E/Deca Cycle

good luck bro
    ptc is 18 days after last cyp injection not 14... 14 is for enanthate .. good luck bro i'm on test cyp also, lovin it!

2 injection today. Left quad was a lot easier than the first. Didn't bleed but a drop. I may stick with the 25 gauge after all. Its not that bad you just have to go slow.
    Leg workout from yesterday has my legs sore as hell. I'm throwing up the weights hard in the gym and my diet is going well too. Chest tomorrow. Cant wait for that, I will post my chest routine up tomorrow.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    23 gauge needles are like harpoons man. trust me, you should get yourself some 25g, it'll be the best investment you'll make.

no need to bump up the dosage. 400mg will produce great gains IMO. don't expect to feel / see any gains (except feel horny) for the first 5 weeks though. cyp is very very slow.

I am staying with the 25's I had already ordered some 23's so i guess ill just use those to draw from the vial.

ya i am staying strong with 400mg. no need to bump it up. The anticipation is killing me! im ready to starting getting results. But its all good, patience is a virtue.

Chest went well today. Hit it hard as usual
    Here is my routine

Chest

Flat Bench MAX=245
    Warmup 155X10
    185X10
    195X8
    205X5
    155X10 (very slow reps and perfect form, Very good burn)

Incline Dumbell
    60(each hand)X12
    65X10
    65X8

Decline flys
    35X10
    35X10

Cables
    2 sets of 10

I am up 2lbs so far just from committing 100% to the diet above. i now weigh 161.5. Did back/abs/cardio this morning. Everything went good. Went hard as usual.
    My back routine is

Weighted pull ups
    3X10 reps with 20 extra pounds

seated row hammer strength
    12X180
    10X200
    8X220

Goodmornings with barbell
    10X135
    8X155

Bent over row with barbell
    12X115
    10X135

Reverse cable flys
    10X30
    10X35

Shrugs with barbell
    12X135
    10X155

20 mins of elliptical

I work at a restraunt and have to work tonight and sunday so its a little hard for me to diet 100% i do my best by bringing some food with me and eating as i go but sometime i have to eat something there. At worst i have to eat some chicken breast and mashed potatoes or salmon with seasoned veggies, so its not that bad, i just would rather eat my other food.
    Sunday is one of my rest days
    next workout day is Monday (arms) and 3rd injection.

So i was sick as hell last night idk what was wrong with me but i was up shitting all night. felt like shit and had no appetite. but seems to be better today.Did arms earlier this morning. Workout went good. appetite is still not back 100% Also did my 3rd injection in the right glute. My right leg is very tingly now down to my calf idk why. more to come later

Today is my 4th injection. I still feel the same. no sides or anything. I just got over a 3 day sickness and i didn't workout. i had no appetite so i didn't get my food down. i now feel 100 % better so im gonna go back to the gym

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    23 gauge needles are like harpoons man. trust me, you should get yourself some 25g, it'll be the best investment you'll make.

no need to bump up the dosage. 400mg will produce great gains IMO. don't expect to feel / see any gains (except feel horny) for the first 5 weeks though. cyp is very very slow.
    Haha, harpoons. Call me a shark hunter then. 25g are cool but gotta press so damn hard to get anything out of it, hate it. Love my 23g for every site inject.
    Yeah i guess for his size 400mg would be fine. I know when i did 500 for my first cycle i wasn't impressed at all, id never go that low ever again.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by marseea1 View Post
    So i was sick as hell last night idk what was wrong with me but i was up shitting all night. felt like shit and had no appetite. but seems to be better today.Did arms earlier this morning. Workout went good. appetite is still not back 100% Also did my 3rd injection in the right glute. My right leg is very tingly now down to my calf idk why. more to come later
    Are you injecting ed or eod? Seems like it reading your posts like your injecting almost everyday. Are you taking any orals on cycle or just plain test cyp 400mg for x amount of weeks? If your taking an oral a side effect can be loss of appetite. Since you say you've been shitting all night and feel like shit id say its probably just something you ate bro. Wouldn't expect any test sides this early on with a long ester. All your site inject pains are totally normal, first cycle right? Id hope so at that low of a dose and stats.

injecting Twice a week.
    just a plain test 400 for 12 weeks.
    Ya im good now. I have been drinking pasteurized egg whites so maybe it was that. idk
    Yes this is my first cycle.
    you say that you weren't impressed with your 500mg cycle? how much did you gain. I hear people gaining like 15-20 lbs on average with a correct diet with thier first cycle of test

Quote Originally Posted by marseea1 View Post
    injecting Twice a week.
    just a plain test 400 for 12 weeks.
    Ya im good now. I have been drinking pasteurized egg whites so maybe it was that. idk
    Yes this is my first cycle.
    you say that you weren't impressed with your 500mg cycle? how much did you gain. I hear people gaining like 15-20 lbs on average with a correct diet with thier first cycle of test
    Na, wasnt impressed at all. First 8 weeks was legit ugl, last few weeks unsure if gear was legit so that was a factor. None the less, wasnt impressed. Most people gain 15-20lb first cycle and most people dont wait til they really cant gain anymore. I went from 130lb senior yr in high school to 185lbs naturally in 3yrs. Then i did some prohormones and got to 195lbs. Gained overall after pct first cycle bout 6-8lbs but still, i consider it bein just an 8 week cycle since last bit was bunk gear and stopped short. Im on 600mg test prop week now which in comparision is a hell of a lot more than 500mg test enth considering the ester weight and all and i love it! This is how my first cycle should have been. Goin back to long esters i wouldnt do any less than 750mg week. Then again id only do long ester while bulking so dose would be higher. If i was cutting i wouldnt go lower than 600mg test prop. Thats where im at right now and i feel this is a good dose for me right now. Again, your size and what not 400mg week would be fine but id do 500. I mean we dont do this to ***** foot around and gain just 10lbs per cycle so why low ball things? Im not sayin go a gram a week first few cycles. I just see so many peeps runnin 400-500mg first cycle with .5mg arimidex eod from day one of cycle before test is even kicked in, crap like that. So ****ing annoying. Its like if your bein that preventive from day one not even knowing how your gonna react to test to begin with then you probably arent ready to travel this road. Not sayin u fall into this category, just many first timers here and tons of other boards i go do.

So The weight lifting is going great. Have been going up on almost everything. Still waiting patiently for the test to kick in. I have my 5th injection tomorrow. Slacked on my diet this weekend which sucks. But ill get back to it 100% this week. The weekends are just hard with work. Im up to about 163ish. Ill keep you posted

busted out chest today. I am keeping my reps low. 10,8,6 usually. i put up 205 6 times which i have never done before. My weight is up to about 165ish. Test has not kicked in yet this is just a result of my diet and training. I will be doing my 6th injection tomorrow.

JUGO is offline New Member

Question

I am on the same exact cycle as you. 400mg a week of test cyp for 12 weeks. As far as your pct are you doing clomid 100mg a day for first week and then 50mg a day for next 3 weeks? And Nolva 40mg per day first week and 20 mg a week for next 3 weeks?? I am new to this and I just want to make sure I'm doing it right this is my first cycle. Thanks

oops i meant for nolva 20 mg a day for next 3 weeks. MY BAD!

yes, that is correct. how far along are you into your cycle?

I am actually on my first week of my cycle, my second shot is tomorrow. I just wanted to make sure that i was prepared for after my cycle. Thanks for your help good luck on your results. I can't wait to see some results too! keep us updated.

whats up guys. exactly 3 weeks into my cycle
    7 injection coming tomorrow afternoon. Last few days i have really felt edgy and aggressive. libido has gone up. I feel great though. Slacked on my diet the last few days again. I hate doing it. it always seems harder on the weekends for me. I am up to about 167 right now. so i have gained around 7-8 lbs in 21 days. Im happy with that so far.
    Even happier that the test will start kicking in in another week or two. cant wait for that.

more to come

Dinosaur is offline Member
    keep us posted with ur progress.

Did chest today. Felt very good. put up numbers i never have before so i was excited. I am getting stronger. everything is getting bigger i can actually see the differences.

Flat Bench
    195X10
    205X8
    215X6

right nipple has been more sensitive than usual. even my shirt makes it itch occasionally. also it is hard alot more than usual
    Is this normal?
    no lumps or anything behind the nipples. the sensitivity just comes and goes

8th injection yesterday. went great. i hardly have any pain anymore around the injection site. i am 25 days into my cycle now. nothing has really changed.
    no major sides.
    a pimple here and there. increased libido. sweaty more often. nipple sensitivity comes and goes but is not very bad.
    did back and shoulders today and it went great. Both muscle groups felt like they were about to explode in the weight room. i could barely finish my routine.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    dude this is a great log, its good because you have covered your exercises and diet. Maybe get a pic up soon so we can see some progress.

Keep it up man, hammer that food down on a weekend.

Ill be watching so keep us updated.

Good luck.

Will do man. thanks

9th injection this morning. They are becoming very easy. I literally have no pain in the muscles now after injections.

im 29 days in. Dont really feel much different. I am getting stronger though
    my weight is right around 170. from 159 when i started. thanks to eating tons of food. my arms are actually looking more vascular. while i have put on some fat in my stomach. not much, but enough for me to notice.

Today was chest and I hit it hard. Did 200x10 for my first set. Never did that before.

more to come!

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    keep it up test cyp usually kicks in around 4 to 5 weeks so u should be coming into full affect soon

Monstruoso is offline Junior Member
    hey marseea

keep posting bro... good thread

im on 400mg test cyp for 12 weeks as well

it's my first cycle.. tomorrow is my 5th injection... middle of 3rd week... and i dont feel a thing yet...
    cant wait though..
    keep us posted and let us know when you feel the real test kicking in..

cheers, keep up the good work

thanks man. I will
    Today was bi's and tri's workout was awesome. Pumps were amazing. my arms felt so damn tight after the first exercise on each, it was awesome. not really a strength increase though. just a huge pump. Tomorrow is injection number 10.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Awesome log. Looking forward to hearing more results. Please post observations outside of the gym if any. Edgy/Agression/etc.

So today i woke up and the scale reads 167.5 I was kind of disappointed. Yesterday in the middle of the day i was at like 172. O well. Ill keep eating. I can tell my chest is filling out. I will post up a pic today or this weekend.

Edginess are aggressiveness. are there. I get aggravated. a little more of little stuff. My girlfriend says i seem more angry and aggressive. but Its minimal. and nothing i cant control.

32 days into the cycle

33 days into cycle. strength on everything has went up. weight has gone up about 10 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Cyp Log-100_1856-new.jpg   Test Cyp Log-100_1858-new.jpg   Test Cyp Log-100_1859-new.jpg   Test Cyp Log-100_1860-new.jpg  

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    You look a little fuller...

btw, LOL at the Chuck Liddell pics...

36 days in
    11th injection this morning.
    Just got back from the gym and did chest today. Been eating lots of food lately. to the point where i feel sick from eating so much. Weight is back up to around 171. i feel great

Did 205X10 on the flat bench. so my strength is going up if you have been following.

balls are shrinking

Waking up really hungry the next morning so i think im gonna add a steak in before bed or something to keep me full. i don't want my body eating muscle while im sleeping

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    good im glad to hear it is kicking in

Monstruoso is offline Junior Member
    yeah me too... cause i have the 7th injection tomorrow and nothing yet...

dont worry about it. it will come. Just keep eating

Had another good workout today. Pumps are great. Weight is around 172-173 so all is well. people are noticing that i am getting bigger, i can tell as well.

40 days in. almost 6 weeks
    Weight still in the low 170's having a hard time getting past this mark as of right now. strength feels great. i have been getting good pumps at the gym

not really any sides. im a bit suprised, but relieved.

more to come

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information