Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jug_head_man is offline Junior Member
    psychosocial18 - Awesome dude! Do you have a thread? Id love to follow it.

xo3et - You know, since this is my 1st cycle I have no idea what to look for. To be honest I think its all in my head but I swear my nipples look/feel puffier. They arent sensitive of hurt in anyway but it could also be growth that makes them stick out.

Should I start taking L-dex .25 eod?

Im off today since I have a midterm tomorrow, I am studying all day plus I dont want to be exhausted and study!

tembe is offline Member
    Hey mate

Solid work so far

Nice to see the increases in everything. We defs need pics soon to gauge your progress.
    Hopefully the nipple problem is sorted out.

Keep up the great work!

Week 4 Day 25

Week 4, July 16

I Will get pics up tomorrow! I am going to start taking L-dex tomorrow as well.

Today was exhausting because I stayed up late studying and woke up early. I also had to work and I lifted but had great results! I look so cut and full I get people staring at me everywhere. Im not the worst looking guy so its funny to see guys girlfriends keep giving me the eye while the guy does his set.

Main Lifts:

Standing Military: 165x7 This Week: Standing Military: 185x6
    Side lying down rear delt: 20x10This Week: 25x10
    Seated side raise: 20x12 This Week:25x12
    Seated front raise: 25x12
    Weighted Dips: 3(45lb plates) x 6
    Close Bench Press: 205x4
    Skull Curshers: 110x12
    Pullover: 100x12

soorma37 is offline Associate Member
    im running the exact same cycle bro only thing diff was the dbol i started at 40mg a day
    i just had my 4th shot today only an increase in weight of 5 lbs not bad hope there is more to come =)

supragasm is offline Associate Member
    jug head man
    Looking good man, keep it up! I am doing a similar cycle, except stacking some EQ with it too
    lets see some pix already! beast man!

Pics finally!

Alright here are the pucs you've been waiting for:

Weight: 195lbs. Week 4: 206lbs
    Waist: 32 Week 4: 33.25''
    Arms: 16'' Week 4: 17''
    Quads/Hamstrings: 24.5'' Week 4: 26.25''
    Forearms: 13'' Week 4: 13.75''
    Calves: 15.5'' Week 4: 16''
    Chest/Back: 43'' Week 4: 45''
    Shoulders: 52'' Week 4: 53.5''
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jug_head_man 1st Cycle Test E & Dbol! 12 Weeks-202125.jpg   Jug_head_man 1st Cycle Test E & Dbol! 12 Weeks-202159.jpg   Jug_head_man 1st Cycle Test E & Dbol! 12 Weeks-202210.jpg   Jug_head_man 1st Cycle Test E & Dbol! 12 Weeks-202220.jpg   Jug_head_man 1st Cycle Test E & Dbol! 12 Weeks-202900.jpg  

Week 4 Day 26

Day 26, July 17

Had my back day, just jumbled everything together since I didnt get to lift it twice this week. Also had my 8th injection a little late but it was still easy. Got the pics up! This was my last day for D-bol and im going to start L-dex eod.

Main Lifts:
    6 sets of chinups
    Deadlifts: 455lbsx3
    Incline BB: 225lbs.x8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jug_head_man 1st Cycle Test E & Dbol! 12 Weeks-202955.jpg  

wow! pix look good bud,keep up what ever you are doing. I cant wait to see how you look 10 weeks from now
    this is some good motivation for me

Discombobulated is offline New Member
    You look much thinkcker in the pics

legs are growing and you still have significant ab definition

Week 5, Day 29

Day 29, July 20

supragasm - Thx man! I appreciate it and hope I can help in any way!

Discombobulated - Thx man, I have always had abs even if there is fat over them. I cant wait to shed all my extra weight off and see the results!

So had my 9th injection today. I tried to inject in my right quad but something didnt feel right, it almost felt like I hit something. Freaked out I pulled it out, replaced the needle and did it in my left quad! I started .25mg of L-dex last Friday and ever since I have been exhausted/fatigued! I dont know if its because of this or the D-bol? Also, my right shoulder had a right pain in it today so ill be watching that closely! My lifts went up again and I felt like a champ at the gym!

Main lifts:

BB Bench: 275x6 This Week: 295x3
    DB Incline: 105x8 This Week: BB Incline: 245x7
    DB flies: 60x12 This Week: 65x10
    alternate curls: 55x8 This Week: 60x8
    Spider curls: 70x8 This Week:70x8
    BB curls: 120x8 This Week: 130x5

Are you planning on taking anything for cutting?

gogetteratl is offline New Member
    You're a monster.. two inches on your chest and one already on your arms??? Can't wait to see the final results! Keep up the hard work. How are the side effects coming or not coming along?

Week 5 Day 30

Day 30 July 21

supragasm - As much as I would love to take winny, I think its to hard on my liver. I will be doing good ole' cardio and little carbs...

gogetteratl - Thx man! You know I have puffy nips which really sucks and hope it goes away, ive been on .25 L-dex eod. I think its getting better and I dont think its gyno (knock on wood). My balls have shrank a little and my libido jumps up and down.

Well today was leg day... really really really difficult but needs to be done. I am squating a lot again which makes me super sweaty, my shirt is absolutely drenched within 30 minutes of me being there and it really sucks. I sqauted 445 today and everyone was watching. Love that feeling especially when the meatheads all around you have massive upper bodies but need spots when squatting 225... Gimme a freakin break! Theres a fella thats doing a show in October who has a decent sized upper body, walks around like hes king but then you look at his legs and just laugh... Pathetic...

Main Lifts:

Squats: 405x8 This Week:445x4
    Leg Press: 18 platesx8 This Week: 18x10
    leg extension: 210x10 This Week:230x10
    Calf raises: Seated BB - 6 platesx15 This Week: 6.5 platesx15
    Traps 10 plates x 15
    Abs

Maybe you would like clenbuterol ? it sheds fat pretty damn fast,lol. I love it! lol
    Might good when you are doing PCT

ROFL! Man you and me both laughing at the tank top body builders,LOLOL!

I must say though I work out at UNLV( University of Nevada Las Vegas) nicest gym I have ever been in,at least the athletes really hit legs hard, but then there are the wanna be body builders who think they are King Kong,LMAO! 20" arms, yet there legs look like Yakitori sticks,haha!

Keep up the good work bro! I cant imagine your physique by week 12

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Jug_Head,
    Due you are looking much thicker and much much better.

Stick to running as you are and i wouldnt add any other AAS to your cycle as your doing so well as it is, i really think your going to be a freaking MONSTER at 12weeks

Keep this up dude

chanelta76 is offline New Member
    congratulations for the results
    can u post your complete Lifting Routine:
    -exercises
    -number of series
    -number of reps

that will be great to have an idea of what u do at the gym and share your success

xephonics is offline Associate Member
    awesome results m8

Week 5, Day 32

Day 32, July 23

supragasm - funny thing is, I go to a Div.1 school and I see athletes all the time. They only do olympic lifts and if their lifting normal, they dont go hard at all. They are all on stuff because I see them in off season and theyve blown up 20+ lbs. My buddy is a kicker, 185 lbs., 6'3'', benching 300+ as a freshman... On something? Very much so. They get a month notice before being tested by NCAA.

xo3et - Thx man! I am looking into a cutting agent but dont know what would be best for this bulking cycle?

chanelta76 - You know man, like I was telling supragasm, everyone is different. I have always lifted like a powerlifter, going as low as 2 reps. I max every time and wlays go 110%. Others like to lift with high reps and it works!...FOR THEM! I would say always start out with 2 heavy power movements for each body part and go as heavy as possible. Than throw in some 'fine tuning' exercises, not as heavy but go hard! Only do exercises that work for you! Dont listen to others, listen to your body! This is the best advice I can give you, you cant be great until you know yourself and your body inside and out.

I took yesterday off because I was up pretty late. Today I did back/triceps and it was pretty legit. I have noticed I am getting really impatient and frustrated easily. I am also looking into a cutting agent but sont know when to take it or what to take? Had my 10th injection in my left quad and it was kinda painful but I made it!

Main Lifts:

Chins: 6 sets of 3 different types
    Bent over Row: 205x10 This Week: 225x10 This Week: 245x8
    T-bar row: 6(45) 1(25) platesx 8 This Week: (Took it easy) 5 platesx12
    Lat pulldowns: Mixed this up
    Hyper extensions: 45x15 This Week: 90x10
    Dips: 3 plates x 6 This Week: 3 plates x5
    Skull crushers: 110x10 This week: 110x15
    Close bench: 135x15 This Week: 205x10

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Damn dude. Great look!

Week 5 Day 33

Day 33, July 24

JinNtonic - Thx Bro!

Had my Shoulders, hamstrings, traps, and abs today. Great workout but a little discouraged because I lost weight. I think its water weight from coming off the D-bol but I am more cut and bigger than ever.

Main Lifts:

Weight: 195lbs. Week 4: 206lbs Week 5: 203.5lbs.
    Standing Military: 185x5 This Week: Standing Military: 185x6
    Side lying down rear delt: 25x10This Week: 30x10
    Seated side raise: 25x12 This Week:30x10
    Seated front raise: 25x12This Week: 30x10
    Straight leg deadlift: 275x15
    Lying leg curl:130x12
    Abs
    Traps
    Forearms

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Awesome dude! I'm getting on board a little late, but this looks awesome! You are a freaking beast already... I'm stoked to watch this one.

Week 6 Day 36

Day 36, July 27

CaliPhotog - Never to late bro! Thx though!

Had my 11th injection today, smooth as can be! Did chest and biceps today and had an awesome day! I measured my arms out of curiosity after they were swoll and they measured 18''! Also, I weighed myself out of curiosity because last week was discouraging and I weighed in at 206lbs after I had pissed like a race horse! Definitely a moral booster! Also benched 3 plates today, its been a while!!!!

Also, I was thinking about doing a show in early October but my cycle doesnt end until 1st week of September. So That would only give me 5-6 weeks if I started early to cut! Do you think its worth it? Should I wait, there arent anyother shows until like spring, thats why im wondering?

Main Lifts

BB Bench: 295x3 This Week: 315x2
    BB Incline: 245x7 This Week: BB Incline: 265x4
    DB flies: 65x10 This Week: 65x10
    alternate curls: 60x8 This Week: Hammer curls: 70x9
    Spider curls: 70x8 This Week:Reverse Curls: 80x7
    BB curls: 130x5 This Week: 130x5

Week 6, Day 37

Day 37, July 28

Had my 1st case of 'roid rage ' today. Long story short, people were calling me out on an email so I let them have it, to the extreme, something I wouldnt usually do. I have never felt this angry or ticked off ever! I rushed right to the gym and released all this anger. I am still ticked off but I feel a bit better. Said some things I have felt a long time but never had the balls to say. Guess im happy in that sense but could see future problems arising. Had a great leg day though!

Main Lifts:

Squats: 445x4 This Week:455x4
    Leg Press: 18 platesx10 This Week: 20platesx5
    leg extension: 230x10 This Week:250x9
    Calf raises: 8platesx8
    Traps 10 plates x 15
    Abs

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    best post I have seen so far, by the way, you are HUGE!
    I am going to try and follow this exact routine, you laid it out well.

Congrats!

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member
    great results so far, looking forward to some week 7 or 8 pics since the last ones you posted were on week 4....

How much have you gained so far total?????

Week 6, Day 38

Day 38, July 29

gigabitbucket - Thx bro! Thats quite the compliment. Remember, everyones body is different but definitely see if this routine works for you! I know a lot of pros that lift this way and powerlifting friends that are yoked beyond belief.

Sauced_Up - Thank you! Haha is that a hint to take more? Nahh, im just as excited! Lets see, I started at 192(Lighter than I expected) and I weighed in today at 207.5lbs. So thats a total gain of 15.5lbs in less than 6 weeks. Not to bad but im looking for much more.

Back and triceps today, felt great all day, I think the test is really starting to take effect. I feel dominant and almost above as much as I try to be modest. I get looks from everyone as they watch me lift and respect from almost eveyone. Weighed in at 207.5lbs. today which is exciting because im finally moving up weight again. Also switched up my routines a little bit to shock my back and triceps.

Main Lifts

Weight: 192lbs. Week 4: 206lbs Week 6: 207.5
    Chins: 6 sets of 3 different types
    Bent over Row: 245x10 This Week: 225x10 Took it easy
    Lat pulldowns: Mixed this up 6 sets
    Seated Row: 170x9
    Hyper extensions: 45x15 This Week: 90x10
    Dips: 3 plates x 5 This Week: Superset with skull crushers
    Skull crushers: 110x10 This week: 110x15/3
    DB pullover: 90x15
    Cable pushdowns: 180x12

Week 6 Day 39, 40

Day 39 & 40 July 30,31

Tweeked my back a little but this always seems to happen when I do heavy squats and deads. Painful but I can fight through it. I have some acne on my left pec and left arm starting to appear. I went out to the bars last night and had a couple brewskies, funny I was one of the biggest guys in there. Everyother dude was staring me down or looking down when I made eye contact. Had many girls give me looks all over the place. Fun Night! Did shoulders yesterday and back/chest/forearms today. Also wasnt able to weight myself because the scale was broken.

Main Lifts:

Standing Military: 185x6 This Week: Standing Military: 185x8
    Side lying down rear delt: 30x10This Week: 30x12
    Seated side raise: 30x10This Week:30x12
    Seated front raise: 30x10This Week: 30x12
    abs

Main Lifts:

6 sets of Chins
    Deadlift: 405x8 This Week: 315x12 (3 sets, give my back some rest)
    DB row: 110x8This Week:105x12 (same thing)
    Hammer strength row: 8platesx6This Week:8 Platesx12
    Lying hammy curls: 120x10 This week: 130x8
    Lunges: 100x12
    Incline BB Bench: 225x8 This Week: 245x6
    Forearms

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    Keep up the great work and posts.

Good job man. I am subscribed till the end. How's the gyno? Were you able to stop it?

wow half way through, lets see some more pix when u hit week 8 ;-)

keep it up buddy! =)

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    AWESOME, jug head your going to be a beast. I knew you would et massive you started out in great shape.

Now people should understand why you should start in peak natural potential.

Keep this log rolling bro

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    Awesome man. It's threads like this one that keep making me push my first cycle back more and more. I think I need at least a year to get to where you were before you started the cycle.

Week 7 Day 43

Day 43, August 3

gigabitbucket - Thx Man I will!

Aizen Sosuke - I dont think its was gyno, (knock on wood), I think it was water and fat build up. It is virtually gone since I have been on .25mg of L-dex eod.

supragasm - Ill definitely do that! Hows your cycle going so far? Lifting and nutrition?

xo3et - Thx man! I appreciate that.

Undercover - Get all the knowledge you can man! Im here to help and inspire. Im probably to young but I thought I was knowledgable enough and had reached most of my potential (Whether or not thats true).

Had my 13th injection and it was painless again. the acne on my chest is getting a little worse so im watching it closely. My libido is through the freakin roof and it sucks that I dont have any plates (girls) spinning rightnow! All ive got is rosie palms and her five very nice friends.... Had chest and biceps today. Funny, everywhere I go people are joking that im on steroids because of the size difference. I just laugh and shrug it off but I think its funny.

Main Lifts:

BB Bench: 2315x2 This Week: 315x2
    BB Incline: 265x4 This Week: DB Incline: 110x8
    DB flies: 65x10 This Week: DB Incline Flies: 60x10
    DB pullover: 90x10
    Hammer curls: 70x9 This Week: 3 sets 60x10
    BB curls: 130x5 This Week: 130x5
    Reverse grip curls: 90x8
    Last edited by jug_head_man; 08-04-2009 at 01:23 AM.

I just took my 5th shot, started my 3rd week. Man my strength has really gone up, I have gained 10lbs so far,body fat actually dropped! =) 10.49% not bad,but Id like 8% or less, da#n it! lol still have my diet in check as well!

My right nipple is looking a little puffy, may start some letro low dose, .25mg eod
    see if that helps.I have an insanely high sex drive, hopefully it will not affect it, my girl would get mad as hell.lol. And Id miss out on her random moments of bringing other girls home...

Oh and lol, about your plates, that's some funny sh#t man! haha! i love it!
    Get yourself a flesh light! ;-) its a worthy investment I promise.

TheWarHammer is offline New Member
    Just got on board with this one......Sweet gains bro, I just finished a cycle of 30mg D-Bol and 500mg Test-E with similar results to what you are expieriencing. Started at about 194lbs was at about 224lbs at the peak and now a very solid 208lbs post cycle. I am continuing the low carb and cardio to continue ripping. I'll keep following and keep up the good work.

Glad to hear the ladies are taking a liking to you. Looking good man soon you wont beable to keep the girls off you and you can dump that slut rosey! lol

Week 7 Day 44,45,46,47,48

Day 44,45,46,47,48, July 8

supragasm - Thats crazy man! Keep up the great work! Do you have a post?

TheWarHammer - Holy Sh*t son! You gained that much weight! I hope to get there but I dunno if I will. Thank you though!

feeldapump89 - Hahaha we'll see about that!

I appologize for my absence, the injury in my back has been holding me back this week so ive only been in the gym about 3 times. I still got a lot of lifts finished and my strength is still going up. I pumped out 275x3 on incline BB which is a new high! My weight is now only up to 208.5lbs. I have still been on .25mg of L-dex so could this be why my gains have been so small? I stopped taking it about 3 days ago to see what happens. My back is still really sore but im gonna attempt squats and maybe deads next week. I will get pics up and measurements next week and blow everyone away. Be back Monday!

tembe is offline Member
    how did u take your dbol ?

Split through the day? or in morning?

TheWarHammer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    how did u take your dbol ?

Split through the day? or in morning?

I split mine up. It is best to split the Dbol up as it has a relativly short half life af about 4-5 hours in your system where it is doing anything. It peaks out about one hour after you take it and then drops off pretty rapidly. I reccomend as well as most others i know that you space it out.

CrazyHorse13 is offline Associate Member
    You are really doing awesome....If you dont mind could you PM your workout rountine....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information