Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Have you been training the same as you did when you had your tren cycle and then came off?

What about the diet?

Could be more related to doing the same thing over and over without changing things up.

I primed for my second cycle, carb cycled, not as much volume in my training, got down to the 7 range then bam blasted with the diet and higher volume training

Just an idea for next time

I would recommend that for any time you are about to cycle, I will be doing when I bulk up again this fall, worked like a charm for me

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Have you been training the same as you did when you had your tren cycle and then came off?

What about the diet?

Could be more related to doing the same thing over and over without changing things up.

I primed for my second cycle, carb cycled, not as much volume in my training, got down to the 7 range then bam blasted with the diet and higher volume training

Just an idea for next time

I would recommend that for any time you are about to cycle, I will be doing when I bulk up again this fall, worked like a charm for me
    Training has changed a little, I switch things up every couple of months or at the start of a new cycle

Diet is OK, I wanted to keep it at a maintainence diet instead of a cut or bulk just to get an honest look at the MethylTren by itself

I think It was too soon after the Tren cycle to jump back on but was excited to get this experiment underway.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    lol... You guys are cracking me up! Your weight is slightly down and then back up. I know you are just eating the same as you always do and not cutting or bulking, but as an evaluation of the metyl do you notice and body comp changes or is everything seemingly staying the same?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS;4795***
    Didn't go and get specific BF numbers, but you can tell by the pics above,that its around 14-15%
    and as stated in the first post, I wasn't changing my diet to a cut or a bulk just to see what this stuff does on its own. So its more of a maintainance diet.

I will post more pics after the experiment is over though to compare
    I gotta call you out on this one T. You are carrying some major muscle but I think you are overestimating how lean you are. At 259 and 14.5% that puts you at a lil over 221 lean. If that's accurate you will be at 10% bf when you hit 246lbs. Dropping 13lbs from those pics is not going to have you sporting a 6 pack or any of the other indicators I would expect at 10% bodyfat. Not trying to derail your thread but if you were a noob I have a feeling quite a few guys (other than just Reed) would be calling you out on this.

On the other hand, the all natural pic is damn impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    I gotta call you out on this one T. You are carrying some major muscle but I think you are overestimating how lean you are. At 259 and 14.5% that puts you at a lil over 221 lean. If that's accurate you will be at 10% bf when you hit 246lbs. Dropping 13lbs from those pics is not going to have you sporting a 6 pack or any of the other indicators I would expect at 10% bodyfat. Not trying to derail your thread but if you were a noob I have a feeling quite a few guys (other than just Reed) would be calling you out on this.

On the other hand, the all natural pic is damn impressive!
    Thats fine. I know where I am and how I look. Whatever the actual number is. I got no problem with that.

this is about the MethylTren, NOT my bodyfat%

Quote Originally Posted by CaliPhotog View Post
    lol... You guys are cracking me up! Your weight is slightly down and then back up. I know you are just eating the same as you always do and not cutting or bulking, but as an evaluation of the metyl do you notice and body comp changes or is everything seemingly staying the same?
    well that was the point of keeping the diet the same. to see what would change from JUST the methyltren

its only been two weeks, weight is about the same and haven't checked bodyfat, but the pumps and vascularity are coming out more

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    well that was the point of keeping the diet the same. to see what would change from JUST the methyltren

its only been two weeks, weight is about the same and haven't checked bodyfat, but the pumps and vascularity are coming out more

Can you compare the pumps to any other compound or do them on a scale of 1-10 10 being extreme. Also you say more vascular can you compare that to another compound for me to or on a 1-10 basis Might get on this stuff myself lol

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Great log mate

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for doing this man, I'll be an avid reader.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    what happened????????????????????

I have decided to postpone the experiment for a couple of months and start again,

I feel I started too soon after my last Tren cycle and am expecting super powers from this Mtren

Strength was going up but I wasn't feeling motivated and that could be from coming off the tren cycle and going back down to the trt dose of just test

So, experiment will resume in two months after I get bloodwork done and make sure all levels are back to normal.

But all things considered, getting gains from 10-14 mgs/week isn't bad compared to 500 mgs/ of another compound !!

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sad.. I was a little curious to see more results but definitely understandable... Waiting will probably give clearer results than doing this so recent to your Tren cycle.

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    T-MOS,
    Dude your big and bad! Awesome I would say for a 44 year old..Im just interested to see how you progress on the methlytren...So far so good, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    Sad.. I was a little curious to see more results but definitely understandable... Waiting will probably give clearer results than doing this so recent to your Tren cycle.
    thanks,

Part of the experience that comes with doing this over time is being able to know when to pull out and regroup. Instead of wasting compounds.

I would rather make sure the circumstances are all clear and in line and come back in month or two with better results.

but again, I feel the Methyl Tren was doing its job and the strength gains were significant enough to justify adding MTren to a cycle

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Definitely understandable. When you decide to hit another cycle, specifically with MTren shoot me a message so I don't miss it.

TheWarHammer is offline New Member
    Wise and strong. thanks for sharing and I eagerly await the post of when you ry to run this again

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Sorry I'm a bit too late to let you know I read through your log... RIP T-MOS thanks for all your help and I hope I didn't play a role in anyway for what has happened.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Sorry I'm a bit too late to let you know I read through your log... RIP T-MOS thanks for all your help and I hope I didn't play a role in anyway for what has happened.
    what does this mean TRIP???????

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it has to do with Trip running the same experiment and maybe thinking that the methyl tren was a factor

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I think it has to do with Trip running the same experiment and maybe thinking that the methyl tren was a factor
    exactly... we talked about it a lot through PM's and what I was running and what he was planning to do etc... I just hope it wasn't the MT that made things worse... because I don't want to think of if I persuaded him any more than he already was into doing MT. =/

it couldn't have been the MT could it? or could it?? does anyone have any idea?

R.I.P. T-MOS..... you will truly be missed. Thanks again for everything you have done for this board.

TheBerryhillMonster is offline Associate Member
    Still can't accept this. I am still in shock. R.I.P. T-MOS.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post

it couldn't have been the MT could it? or could it?? does anyone have any idea?

R.I.P. T-MOS..... you will truly be missed. Thanks again for everything you have done for this board.
    Dude! Please please please, don't beat yourself up about this. T-Mos would be the first to tell you that people need to take responsibility for their choices. Even if it was only the MT that did it to him you would still not be the one responsible. It was his choice and I'm sure he would say the same thing. I have not been on this board for long, but it only takes a few interactions with T-Mos to know that he was a genuine, honest and responsible individual. That being said, I honestly don' t think he would blame anyone but himself if this was a result of a bad choice.

Too bad he can't see all this to see how much people cared about him and how many lives he affected. I know I will miss seeing him on here! I can't imagine how terrible this is for those of you that have spent years interacting with him. To you I express my deepest sorrow and sympathy.

csavage0 is offline Member
    sad sad guy. Had much great advice for me helped guide me to what I am. He himelf always incuraged natti to me and then I went over to the dark side and he gave me sound advice. Great guy gonna miss him here

CrazyHorse13 is offline Associate Member
    This breaks my heart

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    WHOA, how did you learn of this? What happened to him??

May you rest in peace, T-MOS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information