Yashp is offline Junior Member

First cycle w/ Test E 500 mg and dbol 40 mg

Hi guys.

So the time came for me to start a cycle-log, though it'll be a little before the start of the cycle.

I've been training for around two years, and have gotten great gains thus far. I started out in your ordinary average Joe-gym, and then stepped on to a weightlifting center, one of those raw oldschool ones, and this far I'm more than pleased with the change. The change of environment has definately stepped up the game, as the motivation, or the bar one might say, has been raised.

As for training, I've been spicing up my workout with various of trying techniques, and experienced with various sorts of structures. My current plans for workout-structures on this cycle would be:

Upper/lowerbody split - nothing fancy. Two on, one off. This structure still needs some tweaking.

The other layout would my beloved 3-split
    Mon: Chest, delt and triceps
    Tue: Back and biceps.
    Wed: Legs and lowerback.
    Repeat.
    6 days on, one off.

Anyway, as told - it still needs some tweaking.

Stats

• Age 21 years old
    • 2 years of training - only barbell and free weights.
    • BF% around 15-17 - I've been doing my fair share of bulking
    • Weight is around 87-89 kg - 191.8-196 pounds.
    • 181 cm tall - 5.9 feet.

The cycle I'm currently doing the last bit of shopping for is:
    Week 1-10: Test E: 500 mg/week. 250 mg mon/thur.
    Week 1-4: Dianabol : 40/ED. Will try and spread the dosage throughout the day.

As for PCT I've planned the following:
    Week 12-16: Nolva
    • Day 1: 60 mg
    • Day 2-7 - Nolva 40mg
    • Day 8-28 - Nolva 20mg

Week 12-16: Clen : 50 mg/ED.

As for taking care of potential gyno and bloating I'll be having some Anastrozole (LiquiDex) at hand, and if needed I could use some of the nolva, even though I believe that the anastrozole should do the trick.

I have been looking into some HCG , but unsure of whether it's quite necessary on this cycle; wouldn't it be better suited for heavier cycles?

As told earlier, this is just the outline for the upcoming cycle, and I'll be glad to receive any kind of advice or comment. Thanks!

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    Are you looking to continue bulking with your stack because your bf seems alittle high to continue bulking. Whats your diet look like

Yeah, I actually thought of it. Would it be better to do some lean bulking, or would that just be a waste of opportunity, I mean, the gear would benefit more from an all-in bulk, right?

I'm having some difficulties converting the chart from my diet to this page, and it's btw also in Danish, but I'll try to find a solution - it'll be uploaded a bit later.

Macro-nutrition-wise:

Daily total intake 301g prot - 313,8g carbs - 73,6g fat - 3274,8 kcal
    Energi fordeling 39.2% 39.3% 21.4%

This is spread out on 7, sometimes 8 meals.

My daily maintance intake is 2761 kcal, and with a 500 kcal bulk it's 3261 kcal.

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    yeah man you can cut with proper diet and the test e but drop the dbol so you dont put on that extra water

So you'd advice me to run a strict diet with the 500 kcal bulk? And the Test E would then take care of some reduction in fatmass? Wouldn't the dbol be fine with some AI at hand to take care of the bloating?

Thanks for the input so far.

Batman360 is offline Associate Member
    If you find it hard to bulk, I say just bulk until you feel you should stop. I'm around 15 % too and I am bulking until my waist gets to 38 inches. As for the Dbol , I love the bloat. All that water in my muscle get me stronger and I can push some extra reps. Good luck on your cycle.
    Last edited by Batman360; 09-30-2009 at 01:49 PM.

AD1
    AD1 is offline New Member
    Good Luck with the cycle, What are your goals?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    181 cm tall - 5.9 feet. is that really 5 feet 9? im pretty sure 181 cm is 5'11, since im that height

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    o shit 5.9 feet my bad, few had me thinking im shorter then i thought

Yeah, my plans this far is to simply go ahead and launch the cycle - if the bloat gets a little too much, then I'll reduce it a bit with some AI.

As for goals, I'm settling for anything above 3 kgs of mass (6.6 pounds), but I haven't really got a clear image of what would be realistic - it really depends on whether all the several factors (diet, sleep, training etc.) plays well together. At the moment I am seeing some improvements in gain without gear, so I'm hoping for the best.

Ranging, yeah used the google converter hehe. Gotta' love it

The cycle will launch in aprox. 5-8 days.

AD1
    AD1 is offline New Member
    Alright man well good luck with the cycle. Next Week when you start post a time daily log and some pics. Will be following

Thread Information