rugbyguitargod is offline New Member

Started 1st Cycle today Sust/Test E/D-Bol

started my first cycle today. kick started the cycle with a 500 mg in of Sust 250 and a 30 mg dose of Dbol . my next inj will be in 3.5 days; 250 mg of Test E. after this week, my dosing will be as follows: 500 mg/week Test E, 30 mg/day DBol for 4 weeks. gonna run the cycle for 12 weeks. i have plenty of nolvadex on hand just in case some shit goes down lol. i got a hold of some clen too, but i don't know how useful that would be? goal is to get stronger and bigger, but lean out a bit at the same time and try to keep it that way. don't know if the clen would hurt or help my cycle so i haven't decided whether or not to use it just yet. basically a clean bulk.

Diet is strict. lots of tuna/chicken breast fillets (nothing fried), egg whites, plain oatmeal, lots of high value, lean foods.

training will be pretty balls to the wall too.

6'3'' 225 lbs, 15-17% bfa?

got sent to work overseas (which makes it easy to get whatever i want pretty much), so there is apparently nothing to do here except go to the gym and sleep.

big chase is offline Junior Member
    Y are you starting the cycle with sust then switching to test e?

the sust was just to kinda kick start it off. i decided not to take the D-Bol because my supplier couldn't get enough for 4 weeks. just been taking 250mg Test E every 3.5 days. i have definitely seen tremendous strength gains in the last couple of weeks. deads have gone up 95 lbs, dips up nearly 100, bench up 45, squats up 105. haven't seen a whole lot of the visual effects yet (besides thicker chest and delts) but im hoping that will be more pronounced in a few more weeks as i get further in the cycle.

big chase is offline Junior Member
    so your just taking the test e and not both because that would be a little much but those strength gains are great keep it up bro

Quote Originally Posted by big chase View Post
    so your just taking the test e and not both because that would be a little much but those strength gains are great keep it up bro
    right, i just frontloaded the cycle with the Sust, then started the Test E 3.5 days later.

sorry i don't have before/after pics. i have some crappy quality before pics (all i have out here is my camera phone) but i will try to get some good digital pics when i get the chance.

no sides so far besides aggressiveness. bout clotheslined someone the other day for taking it upon theirself to walk into my shop. there is a door w/a customer service desk for a reason.

anyways, i got some ass lined up too. thank GOD! i was twice a day lol.

today's workout was a BITCH!!! first day doing squats/deads in the same workout. squats were up 45 lbs from tuesday (just started squatting again; previous ankle sprain recovery) and deads were up 15 lbs from last week, but FUUUUUUUUUU... that was a smoker!!! 3 sets of 5 squats, a 1 1/2 minute breather with a sip of water, then 3 sets of 5 deads!!! forgot to mention that i warmed up with a 1 mile run at a 7:30 min/mile pace on a 3.0 incline on the treadmill as well.

i was barely able to finish my back day today and had to take a walk for a bit. i was nauseous hahaha. good workout today still!

im doing the cycle mainly for strength reasons, but i am also trying to cut down on bf. i have a shit ton of Winstrol . would it be kosher to take the Winstrol at like week 9-12? i am at like 22% (mainly just around the waist a little) and 230 lbs.

stack the winstrol or stay with Test E?

nothing significant for today. scale in the gym sucks. sometimes it says i am 2 lbs lighter, sometimes i am 8 lbs heavier lol.

did cardio today. a mile on the treadmill at a 3.0 incline then rowed 1000m and repeated once. afterwards did some abs and core work.

tomorrow is Chest/Shoulders with Squats (as always). i am sorry, i am only on my third week, not my 4th. i mis-typed the other day. haven't been really checking the scale often anyways. mainly going off of strength/visual.

i took some pictures today.

the back picture was hard as **** and that's the best i could do lol. in the front picture with my face covered, i can really see my shoulders starting to round out a bit. i do have some excess around my waist (that i am hoping will be gone before too long here) but i know my back is improving the most. critiques? bf%?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Started 1st Cycle today Sust/Test E/D-Bol-img00189.jpg   Started 1st Cycle today Sust/Test E/D-Bol-img00206.jpg   Started 1st Cycle today Sust/Test E/D-Bol-img00214.jpg   Started 1st Cycle today Sust/Test E/D-Bol-img00204.jpg  

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    You are much higher than 15-17% id say more like mid 20's. I hope you are taking an AI to combat estro conversion from all the body fat.

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    You are much higher than 15-17% id say more like mid 20's. I hope you are taking an AI to combat estro conversion from all the body fat.
    i have Nolvadex to combat gyno, which also works to combat estro conversion. im not feeling any sides so far?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    wow do you even know that you wont feel the test e for like 4 weeks? do you also know that sustanon is a bend of all the esters? you may get some fast effects from the prop in there. Not a very well planned cycle and your bf is way too high,good luck.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    this is wrong on very many lvls stop man run pct and loose some lbs of fat.

Day 1-18: Clomid @ 100 mgs
    Day 1-18: Nolva @ 40 mgs
    Day 18-36: Clomid @ 50 mgs
    Day 18-36: Nolva @ 20 mgs

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyguitargod View Post
    i have Nolvadex to combat gyno, which also works to combat estro conversion. im not feeling any sides so far?
    Nolva doesn't affect conversion to estrogen, only blocks receptors. You should have done more research before cycling in addition to losing a lot of your bodyfat. Take these guys advice and stop now and maybe when you are actually ready to cycle you can reap the full benefits.

Big Horsepower is offline Junior Member
    Drop the pounds, left hard and diet for at least 2 years and gain some muscle. Any gains you get from this cycle YOU WILL LOSE. stop now and start pct. I did the same thing what you are doing ten years ago. Good luck you are going to need it.

Thread Information