Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    churchill5151 is offline Junior Member
    Had my first really painful post injection pain after the last shot. It was in my right shoulder and I think I tensed up while the needle was in there and that is why it's still sore. No biggy. Been loving this stuff so far and I AM not looking forward to coming off of it, but I know I have to. Just wish I had timed it better for summer.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Love the pain...

Also remember to massage the injection area and perhaps use a warm water and place the vile in it to ensure oil is more or less body temp.

Good luck!

WBM!

number28 is offline Associate Member
    That's interesting, my muscle twitched while injecting my quad..no more pain then usual tho.
    Wannabemassive is right about massaging the area, it helps.

number28 is offline Associate Member
    That's interesting, my muscle twitched while injecting my quad..no more pain then usual tho.
    Wannabemassive is right about massaging the area, it helps.

Thanks for the tips. I usually do massage the crap out of the injection area and even do some light band work to get some blood in.

Was wondering if anyone who posted in my journal here could give me a source check on this lab I might be buying from? Need an extra vial to finish my cycle.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    you will like the prop. a source i had a few years ago (the best i ever had) loved prop. He would use sus or omnadren for bulk and prop to lean he said you would carry less water and not to worry about mixing and stacking compounds it was all about diet and plenty of rest. i have always thought 8-10 week cycles were the best. the bulk of my gains would come by week 7 or 8 even with test e. good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    you will like the prop. a source i had a few years ago (the best i ever had) loved prop. He would use sus or omnadren for bulk and prop to lean he said you would carry less water and not to worry about mixing and stacking compounds it was all about diet and plenty of rest. i have always thought 8-10 week cycles were the best. the bulk of my gains would come by week 7 or 8 even with test e. good luck bro
    Yeah I'm loving it man, sucks that I'm coming to the end of the cycle but all good things must come to an end.

On another note, I'm thinking for my next cycle I will run prop again along with some tren with a cutting diet, most likely the ketogenic diet as I have used it before. Of course I will not be starting that diet until a month or two has passed since the end of my pct as I want to keep as much of my strength as possible. Any advice on this possible cycle?

prop with some tren ac. should be great. along with a clean diet, good workouts, and ample recovery time you should be lean and solid. like you said allow plenty of time between cycles and enjoy your gains. in my opinion test is a must for any cycle and test prop is the strongest. the tren will no doubt add to your fat loss and higher metabolism just keep getting stronger (weight or reps) good luck

as long as you can get the prop there is no way i would switch unless bad batch or something similar

Ok, holy crap. This is the most painful injection of the cycle, lol, right near the end too. I have a tattoo on my right shoulder and I injected their, perhaps it hurts because I went through scar tissue, not sure. Might also be the new vial I opened up today, different lab than all of my previous shots. Buddy o' mine says this lab is the shyt though so we'll see how the other injections go.

donberry427 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by churchill5151 View Post
    Yeah I'm loving it man, sucks that I'm coming to the end of the cycle but all good things must come to an end.

On another note, I'm thinking for my next cycle I will run prop again along with some tren with a cutting diet, most likely the ketogenic diet as I have used it before. Of course I will not be starting that diet until a month or two has passed since the end of my pct as I want to keep as much of my strength as possible. Any advice on this possible cycle?
    Maybe run some masteron too? ...thats what im thinking about. 350mg a week for 5-6 weeks at the end of the cycle.

I'd be very intrested in seeing you on a prop/tren ace/masteron cycle. Its what i want to work up to (cyclewise). And with your stats im basically the same except im 6'5/249. ....Hmm maybe i'd be like lou ferrigno (6'5) and you'd be arnold (6'2). Haha you can be king and then i will come for the crown lol

Quote Originally Posted by donberry427 View Post
    Maybe run some masteron too? ...thats what im thinking about. 350mg a week for 5-6 weeks at the end of the cycle.

I'd be very intrested in seeing you on a prop/tren ace/masteron cycle. Its what i want to work up to (cyclewise). And with your stats im basically the same except im 6'5/249. ....Hmm maybe i'd be like lou ferrigno (6'5) and you'd be arnold (6'2). Haha you can be king and then i will come for the crown lol
    I would have absolutely no problem being like Arnold. IMO he still had the most desirable physique ever.

I would have absolutely no problem being like Arnold. IMO he still had the most desirable physique ever.
    I agree. ... I like Reg Park also. .... I hate when guys have fvckin huge legs and bellys. Looks dumb.

I agree. ... I like Reg Park also. .... I hate when guys have fvckin huge legs and bellys. Looks dumb.
    The huge bellies are from using too much HGH. A bi-product of the mass monster era we are currently in. Arnolds legs were not the best but he was muscular with an athletic touch.

i agree with you guys classique builds rule!! since you're already in the movie (pumping iron) my fav. would have to be ed corney or paul grant.

Got a freakin knot in my right delt from my Monday shot still bothering me. Anyone ever have one of these painful knots stick around this long? I've tried icing it and it feels a little warm to the touch but I have no fever so I'm not worried about an infection.

Sounds like prop pain to mean... Are you cutting with anything? ...if not get some sterile grapeseed oil. Shoot it ML for ML with the prop

Sounds like prop pain to mean... Are you cutting with anything? ...if not get some sterile grapeseed oil. Shoot it ML for ML with the prop
    I've been shooting it straight. No grape seed oil. I know the prop pain, this is the second time in my right delt that this has happened. Feels like a knot in my muscle and I've been taking some motrin for the pain, my wednesday shot in my left thigh is sore too, but manageable. I'm thinking I might have injected too fast or hit some scar tissue perhaps. If it lingers any longer I'll go see a doctor about it though.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    dude prop hurts man. the propionic acid ester destroys a small amount of tissue around the area combine this with possible high concentration of BA/virgin muscles and theres your pain

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    dude prop hurts man. the propionic acid ester destroys a small amount of tissue around the area combine this with possible high concentration of BA/virgin muscles and theres your pain
    I know it hurts. This is my 8th week on.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    hows ur gains/ strength going?

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    hows ur gains/ strength going?
    BW went up to 246 from around 226-230, not all muscle as my diet was dirty. My focus was more so on strength gains. My bench went up about 20 lbs, squat went up 20 lbs, never tested my one rep max on deadlifts but before the cycle my best was 520x3 and a couple weeks ago I pulled 605 for a single.

BW went up to 246 from around 226-230, not all muscle as my diet was dirty. My focus was more so on strength gains. My bench went up about 20 lbs, squat went up 20 lbs, never tested my one rep max on deadlifts but before the cycle my best was 520x3 and a couple weeks ago I pulled 605 for a single.
    605 Barbell? or Box? .....605 is nasty brah ethier way....deadlifts are my specialty and im only hitting 530x1... 600+ is nastyyyyyyyy

605 Barbell? or Box? .....605 is nasty brah ethier way....deadlifts are my specialty and im only hitting 530x1... 600+ is nastyyyyyyyy
    Not sure what you mean by a 605 box. I deadlifted a barbell with 6 45's and a ten on either side. Thanks though. It was all going great, attempted a deadlift of 615 a couple weeks later and popped a rib out or something.

Just started my pct today after an acceptable first cycle. I say acceptable because I had good strength gains but at the same time an injury or two popped up, which really wasn't caused by the juice. Looking to continue making gains during my pct as I've heard it does happen. My diet will remain very high in protein with the necessary caloric amount as well. My training will also still be high intensity and I will scale it down if I feel my body needs the break. As of right now I feel great though and the clomid/nolva doesn't taste THAT bad, when mixed with water. I'll be getting a blood test done after my pct is completed.

old-grunt11series is offline New Member
    good luck ill be following

Anyone have any advice on a good cycle to run while cutting? Gonna be starting my summer cut in a week or so and I plan on running something to hold on to as much muscle as possible after a month or so into the cut.

nycap is offline Banned- Because I give Bad advice - PLEASE DO NOT listen to me
    400mg to 600mg per week eq for 3 months. a 50mg winny pill before working out for 6 weeks on and six weeks off. this simple combination works great for cutting assumimg your food intake is in check. you can cardio it up like crazy and keep your strength.

Anyone have any advice on a good cycle to run while cutting? Gonna be starting my summer cut in a week or so and I plan on running something to hold on to as much muscle as possible after a month or so into the cut.
    Dude you just came off pct, relax and take your time, try to hold on to what you gained for another month, then start a cut natural with diet and cardio for a couple of months at least before juicing again. Don't forget bloodwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Dude you just came off pct, relax and take your time, try to hold on to what you gained for another month, then start a cut natural with diet and cardio for a couple of months at least before juicing again. Don't forget bloodwork.
    Yep I know that, I don't plan on running anything at least for another month and a half, and even then only after I get my blood work done. Just lookin for advice on what to run when/if I do it again. Been getting people telling me to do test/tren /winny or also the eq/winny (and some test too I assume).

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nycap View Post
    400mg to 600mg per week eq for 3 months. a 50mg winny pill before working out for 6 weeks on and six weeks off. this simple combination works great for cutting assumimg your food intake is in check. you can cardio it up like crazy and keep your strength.
    Bro why do you keep giving the same advice to everyone about taking EQ and winny??? IMO every cycle should have a test base, the cycle you are telling him to do will just shut him down with out having any test in his system. Im sure you have knowledge in some areas but this advice is just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    Bro why do you keep giving the same advice to everyone about taking EQ and winny??? IMO every cycle should have a test base, the cycle you are telling him to do will just shut him down with out having any test in his system. Im sure you have knowledge in some areas but this advice is just dumb.
    I'm pretty green to the gear game but even I knew that. But thanks for backing up my thoughts on his comment.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    I'm pretty green to the gear game but even I knew that. But thanks for backing up my thoughts on his comment.
    no problem bro imagine if someone who didn't know that took his advice... Keep up the hard work Churchill.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    no problem bro imagine if someone who didn't know that took his advice... Keep up the hard work Churchill.
    I KNOW some one who did something similarly dumb. Guy was asking me at work if I was using, then 3 weeks later he comes up to me asking if I think he looks bigger. He goes to the gym once maybe twice a week, no cycle experience, wants to lose some weight and goes on to tell me he's using prop and tren . I'm like why the phuck are you doing that? lol

He has no pct ready, didn't even know what a pct is until I explained it to him. Unbelievable.

Yep I know that, I don't plan on running anything at least for another month and a half, and even then only after I get my blood work done. Just lookin for advice on what to run when/if I do it again. Been getting people telling me to do test/tren/winny or also the eq/winny (and some test too I assume).
    Ok then I understood you were gonna jump back in a week. Anyways try this
    test prop 75mg/day 10weeks
    npp 50mg/day 8 weeks
    winny 60mg/day 6 weeks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information