Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nycap is offline Banned- Because I give Bad advice - PLEASE DO NOT listen to me
    obviously i cant say what youve got there. but from what you said the dose was low. cuz i know that for me i didnt see anything nice with dbol until taking 50mgs at once. yeah taking 10mgs at a time, itll be doing something, but i dont think youll see it in the mirror.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    good read hope it goes well

JasonT is offline Member
    Update: on week 7, haven't gained any weight. Getting extremely frustrated/confused/unmotivated.

I'm really interested on finding out other peoples' experience with the same lab that i'm using. It sucks that we can't mention lab names here. I've done searches on other forums and have seen mixed opinions, but the general consensus is that it's a great ugl, but nowhere near human grade.

I've validated the serial numbers on the lab's website....could my gear still be bunk?

I've noticed an increase in vascularity and libido, some increase in strength (very very slight), but that's about it.

Could my gear be massively underdosed?

JasonT is offline Member
    I know that people are going to ask about my diet, so i'll go ahead and post it here:

Meal 1: banana, protein shake (1 scoop myofusion, 10 oz. water)

Workout

Meal 2: 4 eggs, bowl of oatmeal w/honey/cinnamon/half&half, protein shake (1 scoop myo, 10 oz. skim milk)

Meal 3: 10 oz. chicken breast, bowl of brown rice

Meal 4: Whole grain pasta, ground beef, home made pasta sauce

Meal 5: Protein shake (2 cups skim milk, 2 tbsp natty peanut butter, 2 scoops myofusion, 1 cup oats)

Meal 6: 8-10 oz. Salmon, 1 cup vegetables

Meal 7: Casein shake (2 scoops on casein, 2 cups skim milk)

I also drink ~1 gallon of water a day.

Just to add - 90% of my injections have been extremely painful/swollen, and this usually lasts 5-7 days after the injection....i know this is very uncommon with test e

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    how much weight you up total now?

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    hate to hear that bro. but week 7 and only very slight gains is not a good sign. i have generally made the most of my gains by then. hope you find out what the deal is.

stewiessexyparties is offline Junior Member
    Week 7, you should atleast have gained 5-7kgs in just water weight at the very least IMO.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Dang that sucks! Thought u looked pretty swoll in that last pic. Guess ur just swoll all the time.

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Focusmen View Post
    how much weight you up total now?
    Maybe 5 lbs., but that was in the first couple weeks, I think mainly due to my increase in calories.

JasonT is offline Member
    I'm kind of confused on how to proceed right now....

do I continue to inject?

do i need to do pct?

should i continue to take hcg ?

should i continue to take liquidex (which i know is legit because it's from ar)?

should i double my dosage of the "test" to see if it does anything?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    honestly and I know it sucks, but you should probably get bloodwork done. And sit in misery for the week it takes to get your results. I would inject until you get the results to confirm what is going on. As you know, I suffered through a week and found out my $hit was junk and wish I had gotten the bloodwork done wayyyy sooner

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    honestly and I know it sucks, but you should probably get bloodwork done. And sit in misery for the week it takes to get your results. I would inject until you get the results to confirm what is going on. As you know, I suffered through a week and found out my $hit was junk and wish I had gotten the bloodwork done wayyyy sooner
    for sure...that's probably the wisest thing to do

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    damn bro, very sorry to hear about your dbol . your never going to be sure until you get your bloodwork done. im no expert but id stop using the dbol.

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    ooops, your on week 7 and no gains. ouch id stop taking everything all together. i might take some nolva for a couple weeks but thats it

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    My first and only steroid cycle was junk, i gained almost 20 pounds in 12 weeks but i never got the steroid look if you know what i mean, my appetite went true the roof and most of my gains where fat, i must have gained 4 inches on my waist. The guy that was selling the stuff at the gym got some major beating for selling that counterfeit crap to the other gym members.

I was on the same cycle as another guy who took the same dosage as me and he looked amazing deca test enhantate, i also had winstrol v and he did not imagine.

I am looking into doing another cycle 10 years later, but going with my sport doctor he can get deca for the test well i have eared that most of it is legit.

I really hope things work out for you, still you got one hell of a great shape.

bigpaul66 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    Thanks...pinned the other delt last night. Passed through a nerve i think cuz my shoulder twitched and i felt a sting, but pushed the pin a little further in and injected. Went smooth for the most part.

I'll be working shoulders tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.
    Don't sweat it when this happens as it does it to me sometimes too, you just passed by a nerve. Long as yo asperate and no blood, pump er in Little spams in Delt will happen again so dont sweat it when it does.

I'm having a similar reaction in my delt right now (same as 1st glute injection). I know that i hit a nerve on the delt, so maybe that's what happened with the glute as well. Glute is ok now (after 2 weeks), but now my delt is swelling down my bicep. You can kind of see in the pic:

Buy 1" needs and burry them in delt... or get 1 1/2" and sink them in quad.. quad shots a a breeze and preferred if more than 1ml injection... how much you dumping in delt per shot? Should not be more than 1 ml per delt.

I'm having a similar reaction in my delt right now (same as 1st glute injection). I know that i hit a nerve on the delt, so maybe that's what happened with the glute as well. Glute is ok now (after 2 weeks), but now my delt is swelling down my bicep. You can kind of see in the pic:

Oh and that picture shows you circling your freakin bicep, where are you sticking exactly? Find the edge of your shoulder bone and span your 4 fingers (no thumb) down from that, this is where you should be.

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaul66 View Post
    Don't sweat it when this happens as it does it to me sometimes too, you just passed by a nerve. Long as yo asperate and no blood, pump er in Little spams in Delt will happen again so dont sweat it when it does.
    Buy 1" needs and burry them in delt... or get 1 1/2" and sink them in quad.. quad shots a a breeze and preferred if more than 1ml injection... how much you dumping in delt per shot? Should not be more than 1 ml per delt.
    Oh and that picture shows you circling your freakin bicep, where are you sticking exactly? Find the edge of your shoulder bone and span your 4 fingers (no thumb) down from that, this is where you should be.

I was just circling where the swelling was...it swelled down my arm.

I do 1.5" in the delts and glutes, 1ml per injection. This was an old post, i'm on week 8 now and haven't seen results, so i'm suspecting bunk gear.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    bro you have a great base to start with i will be following this.

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    I'm kind of confused on how to proceed right now....

do I continue to inject?

do i need to do pct?

should i continue to take hcg ?

should i continue to take liquidex (which i know is legit because it's from ar)?

should i double my dosage of the "test" to see if it does anything?

get your bloodwork done now and see where your at. if your leveles are in the normal range then the gear did nothing and there no need to do pct. good news is you can get new gear and start now.

i have an awesome online place that does my bloods(results in 24hrs). pm me if you want the site

Skywalker727 is offline New Member
    About that swelling in your bicep. im on my first cycle now and i got the EXACT same thing after my first delt pin. it was a little sore the first 4 days nothing bad. than out of nowhere 5 days after i woke up with a swollen bicep and shoulder that hurt like ****ing hell. skin was red and was hot to touch. and i had a painful lump in "bicep" for a week.
    never ****ing with the delt again. quads are now my fav spot. such a breeze and have the most visibility and control over any other spot.

Update: on week 7, haven't gained any weight. Getting extremely frustrated/confused/unmotivated.

I'm really interested on finding out other peoples' experience with the same lab that i'm using. It sucks that we can't mention lab names here. I've done searches on other forums and have seen mixed opinions, but the general consensus is that it's a great ugl, but nowhere near human grade.

I've validated the serial numbers on the lab's website....could my gear still be bunk?

I've noticed an increase in vascularity and libido, some increase in strength (very very slight), but that's about it.

Could my gear be massively underdosed?
    thats why i dont touch ugl's stick with human grade reputable brands

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information