Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    thats a lot of weight gain for one cycle looks good on you.

mattguy2010 is offline New Member
    Nice progress man! Would you be willing to answer a few questions for me? Interested in doing a similar cycle.

Thanks bro
    Matt
    [email protected]

alphadog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattguy2010 View Post
    Nice progress man! Would you be willing to answer a few questions for me? Interested in doing a similar cycle.

Thanks bro
    Matt
    [email protected]
    You can pm me if u want or go ahead and just ask

mattguy2010 is offline New Member
    Where did you buy your supplies? Approx cost?
    Any side effects?
    Do you have to gradually decrease dose or just stop?

Thanks man

6ft5 is offline Member
    Good progress man! You still look pretty lean. If you ever hit 250 you will def be a beast!! You will prob change your workouts in pct to keep the cortisol down. If you do or want to, Twist was talkin to ty about it and it sounded like a pretty good plan. Also I'm at 75mg ed its way better than eod. Bumping to 100ed on sat. Keep us posted!

danielli is offline Associate Member

Thanks bro
    Matt
    @yahoo.com
    If I were you, I'd edit your post and remove your email...you're setting yourself up to get scammed bro.
    Last edited by danielli; 06-30-2010 at 04:19 PM.

Where did you buy your supplies? Approx cost?
    Any side effects?
    Do you have to gradually decrease dose or just stop?

Thanks man
    I won't list my source... The approx cost with chems and pins was probably around 800 or so.. No sides.. I did not decrease my dosage I only upped it in the middle... I just came off so we'll see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    Good progress man! You still look pretty lean. If you ever hit 250 you will def be a beast!! You will prob change your workouts in pct to keep the cortisol down. If you do or want to, Twist was talkin to ty about it and it sounded like a pretty good plan. Also I'm at 75mg ed its way better than eod. Bumping to 100ed on sat. Keep us posted!
    Yeah I'm gonna change up my routine.. A started out with more exercises n more sets. Then went to less sets n less exercises but mostly compound movements.. What do you think is appropriate for pct ?? I was doin 100mg/ED for a few weeks it was nice.. Next cycle I wanna be closer to 1000mg/week

kameng_41 is offline Junior Member
    i read in some other forum that:

The PoWeR PCT Program
    The PCT program outlined below represents what I consider to be an ideal and effective post-cycle program. It was developed by the doctors at the Program for Wellness Restoration (PoWeR), who have a formidable history helping patients recover normal hormonal functioning following steroid therapy. One of the key doctors on this program, Dr. Michael Scally, claims to have successfully treated more than 100 cases of hypogonadism/hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, and is very well known in the field of androgen replacement therapy. PoWeR published this program as part of a recent clinical study, which involved 19 healthy male subjects who were taking supraphysiological (highly suppressive) doses of testosterone cypionate and nandrolone decanoate for 12 weeks. Their HPGA Normalization Protocol focuses on the combined use of HCG , Nolvadex ' and Clomid, and is perhaps the only clinically documented post-cycle therapy program to be found in the medical literature (it is amazing how little attention has been paid to hormone normalization in clinical medicine). The most notable variation from a classic PCT stack, such that I have been a longtime supporter of, is the combined use of two anti-estrogens. In this case I cannot say that there is disadvantage to such use; perhaps it is indeed the better option.
    Examining the program closely, we note that the testes are hit hard with HCG at the onset of therapy. Its intake however, is limited to only 16 days. The doctor, undoubtedly recognize that when HCG is taken for toe long or at too high a dosage, it can desensitize the Lh receptor. This would only further exacerbate the post cycle problem, not help it. Anti-estrogens are used during and after HCG, with a dosage of 10 mg of Nolvadex anc 100 mg of Clomid per day rounding out this complimeH of drugs. Clomid is used for a shorter period of time tha Nolvadex, likely because of the desensitizing effect it to' can have (on the pituitary gland) with continued Use
    Among other things, these two anti-estrogens will continue to foster LH release as testosterone levels start to go back up, as well as combat any potential estrogenic side effects that may be caused by HCG's up-regulation <I testicular aromatase activity.350 Although in the first couple of weeks the anti-estrogens probably do very little they should be much more helpful towards the middle and end of the program. During this clinical investigation: normal hormonal function was restored in all subjects,I within 45 days of drug cessation.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna change up my routine.. A started out with more exercises n more sets. Then went to less sets n less exercises but mostly compound movements.. What do you think is appropriate for pct ?? I was doin 100mg/ED for a few weeks it was nice.. Next cycle I wanna be closer to 1000mg/week
    Well if u havnt been runnin hcg or don't have any. Just the usual protocal nolva/comid. After pct if not in gear maybe dose up w hcg theropy..or run a longer pct 5-6wks at a lower dose or nolva only... I was also wondering how were gaines after week 8 for you, compared to the first? And mr rose made a chart the other day to show test levels and at 700mg wk levels were slightly over 500 steady, someware around 535?
    Last edited by 6ft5; 06-10-2010 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    Well if u havnt been runnin hcg or don't have any. Just the usual protocal nolva/comid. After pct if not in gear maybe dose up w hcg theropy..or run a longer pct 5-6wks at a lower dose or nolva only... I was also wondering how were gaines after week 8 for you, compared to the first? And mr rose made a chart the other day to show test levels and at 700mg wk levels were slightly over 500 steady, someware around 535?
    so what are you saying? upping the dosage to 700 your only getting 535 out of it ?? i started hcg in my 4th week i believe and continued till the end of my cycle i did 250ius every 3rd day, stopped my balls from shrinking, probably should have ran it from the start.. im off the hcg now, gonna go clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20.. wut you think ?? maybe run the nolva an extra week ? im starting PCT tonight.. i felt a little less focused in the gym tonight but being on my feet all day running around im sure didnt help, im usually less busy..

oo and i gained most of my weight by week 8 ide say.. but after week 8 i still gained almost 10 pounds.. for this being my first cycle i learned about intensity, i really think intensity and diet are the 2 most important factors.. and also after watching PUMPING IRON for the first time since high school that really helped me see what it takes, arnold really is motivating, TRAIN LIKE A CHAMPION !!!

IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member
    just wondering bro, how old are u?

6ft5 is offline Member
    oo and i gained most of my weight by week 8 ide say.. but after week 8 i still gained almost 10 pounds.. for this being my first cycle i learned about intensity, i really think intensity and diet are the 2 most important factors.. and also after watching PUMPING IRON for the first time since high school that really helped me see what it takes, arnold really is motivating, TRAIN LIKE A CHAMPION !!!
    I'm no expert but, you should be gtg! I think that's why you gained so much, cuz you ran hcg . You prob never shut down all the way??
    Arnold is the man!!
    yes to the 535 the threads called ?propinate ed injection vs eod..by mr rose, this dude is smart as hell! It was like last week so should be able to find I don't know how to paste links on my black berry. My dam laptops jacked my dog ate the cord and I havnt been using it, took it to my dads he has the same kind, plugged it in and the screen is broke for the second time. I'm pist! that's all like over 200 bucks! Did I say I'm pist yet!

Quote Originally Posted by IMunchRoidz View Post
    just wondering bro, how old are u?
    24 years old

vaders4 is offline Member
    Great progress man! Props to you for keeping it updated. Now keep us updated through PCT!! with pictures!!!!!

Everyone always skips the PCT/Pics updates.. Even if you lose 10lbs you'll still look great!!

You were pretty damn skinny before @ 180lbs and 6'2.. Now you look nice and solid.

I'm getting ready to do my first cycle.. I'm 6ft 180ish (depends on the time of day haha) hoping to break into the 200s.. I'm going to do 10-12wks of test c (500mg a week) and I plan to keep a detailed log just as you did.

Keep up the good work!!

Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    Nice log brother. Looked like you gained some gnarly veins along with the massive weight and size.

Sick transformation dude.

Agreed, ^ Please keep us updated as to retained gains after PCT.
    Last edited by Jahcuree; 06-11-2010 at 11:55 PM.

methyl is offline New Member
    Insane GAINS! How much your bench increase with that 27lb body mass gain?

Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Nice log brother. Looked like you gained some gnarly veins along with the massive weight and size.

Sick transformation dude.

Agreed, ^ Please keep us updated as to retained gains after PCT.
    Yeah man I lost a few pounds from 208 to 205 already but it was water, I see more lines now and you can see a lottttttt of veins, ill take some pics

Quote Originally Posted by methyl View Post
    Insane GAINS! How much your bench increase with that 27lb body mass gain?
    Well I jumped on the cycle early after coming back from an injury and 6 month absence from the gym and started out benching 135.. And last week I put up 225 10 times no problem

how are you feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by vaders4 View Post
    how are you feeling?

Weighin in at 202... Shed a bunch of water, I was more bloated than I realized.. I've gotten a little weaker, training aggressiveness has gone down.. Will get some pics up soon

matty boy is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    nice gains...looken good bro....iam takeing suston 270 and this is my 8th week and only gained 13lbs....we will see at the end of my cycle...

RED26 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matty boy View Post
    nice gains...looken good bro....iam takeing suston 270 and this is my 8th week and only gained 13lbs....we will see at the end of my cycle...
    It's SUSTANON , and it's 250, not 270.
    How much are you using? Are you using only sust? 8th week and only 13lbs seems quite strange... And take in consideration that a lot from what you gain from that kind of test it's only water retention...

I wonder if you're eating like you should be.

here we go the awaited PCT pics and update.. i am 2 weeks into PCT.. weight went from 208 at my peak to 200 pounds current.. i have been at 200 pounds for probably a week now and hopefully this is where i stay haha.. what a difference training on roids is.. now that i'm off i can really appreciate how great the feeling is training on roids.. now that i'm off i feel human again haha.. well time on time off then i'll be back, prop and deca cycle..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00003-20100625-0122.jpg   Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00002-20100625-0121.jpg   Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00007-20100625-0124.jpg   Prop Cycle in progress PICTURES-img00001-20100625-0121.jpg  
    Last edited by alphadog; 06-24-2010 at 11:42 PM.

Awesome progress! How is your sex drive? Are you depressed @ all?

my sex drive is definately down back to normal. not depressed at all... just wanting to get back on another cycle to gain more muscle.. when i was on cycle i didnt realize at the time how horney i was or how anabolic i was but once your off you can feel the difference, it's not depressing lol it just reminds yourself that you are human haha and to appreciate the time on cycle

my sex drive is definately down back to normal. not depressed at all... just wanting to get back on another cycle to gain more muscle.. when i was on cycle i didnt realize at the time how horney i was or how anabolic i was but once your off you can feel the difference, it's not depressing lol it just reminds yourself that you are human haha and to appreciate the time on cycle

Right on.. I just found out today I have low test levels (like 80year old man low test).. can't wait to get on a cycle.. for life hahah

4 weeks since my last shot.. Weighed in at 205 today, down only 3 pounds from my peak at 208... Who says you cant keep almost every pound !?!?!?

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    the deca should blow you up bro. i don't think you will loose that lean build though. some people don't like deca because of the water but with your base you should reap the benefits good luck

Mar-Vell is offline Junior Member
    Dude post some before/after data please

notsureifsrs is offline New Member
    Can you post full test prop cycle info
    like doses for how long + full pct info
    and age
    height
    weight

and maybe measurements if you have some
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by notsureifsrs View Post
    Can you post full test prop cycle info
    like doses for how long + full pct info
    and age
    height
    weight

and maybe measurements if you have some
    thanks

13 week cycle
    PCT- Clomid 100/50/50 Nolvadex 40/40/40/20

AGE- 24
    HEIGHT- 6'2
    WEIGHT- start 173 peak 208 current 202

Started the cycle i think March 15th with ED injections at 75mg. I upped it to 100mg/ED for maybe 2 or 3 weeks but then went back down to 75mg. Saw more results with the 100mg. Injections went for 13 weeks then PCT for 4 weeks and finished a week or so ago. Overall a great experience. Can't wait to cycle again.

MrGreen is offline Member
    YOu for sure made some good solid gains.

If you dont mind me asking why decca? If you gained some water with you could always run something to combat that. Ever consider tren over the decca?

Quote Originally Posted by 2_slow_5.0 View Post
    YOu for sure made some good solid gains.

If you dont mind me asking why decca? If you gained some water with you could always run something to combat that. Ever consider tren over the decca?
    I did run arimidex at .25mgs ED... For my second cycle deca is the usual choice.. Tren is for later down the road... Still trying to put on mass... My next cycle starting in october is prop deca and dbol

Weighed in at 208 today... Peaked at 208 on cycle, dropped to 202 during PCT now back up to 208... Looking to get to 215 by october when I start my next cycle !!!

ineedsome is offline New Member
    Wow, great results man. Nice gains.

Good Luck with getting to 215.

bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    nice results my next cycle is goin to be a cutter try lean up.. if u have any advice would b good

Quote Originally Posted by bezzy View Post
    nice results my next cycle is goin to be a cutter try lean up.. if u have any advice would b good
    Ide say it all lies on your diet and training intensity buddy.. Those are the 2 most important factors imo

timguyperson is offline Junior Member
    Mate awesome work!

I have a quick question though. Do you guys reckon I could achieve this sort of body without steroids ? I'm currently 6ft 1.5" and 181lbs with low body fat (ectomorph). Do you reckon I could ever gain 20-30lbs of muscle naturally over the next few years?

This is the sort of body and the sort of weight that I'm aiming for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information