Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    alphadog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timguyperson View Post
    Mate awesome work!

I have a quick question though. Do you guys reckon I could achieve this sort of body without steroids ? I'm currently 6ft 1.5" and 181lbs with low body fat (ectomorph). Do you reckon I could ever gain 20-30lbs of muscle naturally over the next few years?

This is the sort of body and the sort of weight that I'm aiming for.
    You can definitely achieve those gains staying natural. I believe it will just take a lot longer than 3 months.

rc_p90 is offline Associate Member
    some sick gains bro

GEM_69 is offline New Member
    Wow, awesome thread dude. This thread gets me really excited for my first cycle. Gonna run 30mg/day dbol and 500 mgs test e for 12 weeks. Hope to have gains simmilar to yours. Cant wait to feel the power of roids so I can train harder then I do now. thanks for posting pics all the way through.

alphadog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM_69 View Post
    Wow, awesome thread dude. This thread gets me really excited for my first cycle. Gonna run 30mg/day dbol and 500 mgs test e for 12 weeks. Hope to have gains simmilar to yours. Cant wait to feel the power of roids so I can train harder then I do now. thanks for posting pics all the way through.
    Thanks bro.. Good luck on ur cycle.. Just wait till my d-bol/deca /test cycle starting october 1st.. Full log and with the base that I have now It should be pretty extreme.. I'm feeling big now so I am going to be keeping with a clean diet to make sure I make pure lean gains.

jimi1 is offline New Member
    Great thread man.

I'm 185 5'11 right now looking to start my 1st cycle like yours with 75mg prop ED. Did you try 150 EOD or was it always 75 ED? Also, what will I need for PCT? I have HCG , Adex, Clomid and Nolva on hand.

MrO_55 is offline Junior Member
    wow great thread and great results

congrats bro

kappaz0 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
    Started at 173lbs in the second and third pics, and in pic 1 and four I'm about 195.. And today I weighed in at 200lbs !!!

Impressive!!!

junior21804 is offline Banned
    excellent gains!!!!
    traps are coming in huge and the vascularity is coming in nice!!!
    can u eat more?? ide add some oatmeal and protien mix in there b4 liftn just to get some more calories and protien in you!!!!
    my email is [email protected] ide be happy to give u my diet complete and my lifting routine if youde like it??
    also egg whites international is a good way to get some easy protein if you can afford an omelet maker for 10$ makes life simple!!!

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    Great cycle man! Sweet gains too. I would of waited until you recovered more from your injury though. So you would of seen more strength gains. I'm on a similar cycle and have put on 17 lbs so far. Got 4 weeks left. Would love to put on 30 or so ha!

Hard2Gain is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Man, your cycle went very well. I can't imagine pinning ED with Prop. I seem to get really sore from this stuff and typcially within hours of pinning. Trust me, I am in the medical field and know a few things about pinning, IV's, surgery.... My body just seems to get crazy sore. My first pin was in my R quad and I was frickn limping for 4 days! I have since switched to my delts and out of the 6 times I have pinned this stuff so far, only two of them left me with a slight pain. The other four have simply felt like someone punched me as hard as they could! The stuff is great though!

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    My gear hasn't really been all that painful and I agree the quads are definitely the most painful!

NYJitsu is offline New Member
    nice gains bro, i just got my prop yesterday, and looking forward to getting started..

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    sick transformation

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
    to be honest i dont calculate the exact numbers.. i do my best to eat as much protein, fat, and carbs as i feel is good.. of course i shoot for like 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound i weigh.. my day usually looks like this:

wake up- banana and protein shake with whole milk

1.5 hours later- egg sandwich or usually turkey swiss mayo on whole wheat bagel

3 hours later- usually biggest fatty mean like a cheesesteak sandwich or a turkey club on whole wheat

3 hours later- turkey on whole wheat with mayo 3 slices bread

2 hours later- protein shake or protein bar with whole milk

1 hour later- N.O. shotgun shake which has 20g protein *WORKOUT*

Post Workout- banana and cytogainer shake with whole milk

1.5 hours later- peanut butter by itslef or on whole wheat and monster milk shake with whole milk

BED

a lot of people may not agree with my diet but ive put on 30 pounds now within 8 weeks while on cycle, with no bloat basically, im solid, my avatar is me.
    im amazed your gaining on that diet, its piss poor!!!! wheres the solid proteins?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    im amazed your gaining on that diet, its piss poor!!!! wheres the solid proteins?

You known I as doing some reading on this recently....and aminos are aminos. IMO

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    You known I as doing some reading on this recently....and aminos are aminos. IMO
    true but liquid protein in whey is a quick fix and excess is wasted, chicken etc will release slowly and gradually into the system feeding it over a prolonged period, i know what id prefer.........

lestat88 is offline Junior Member
    strong gains, keep up the good work

adamjames is offline Member
    u look good man, carbs r maybe a bit low if you have fast metabolism like you say, ive got similar build and need 400 gs to gain any weight at all, without roids that is... id cut the banana out post workout fruit doesent spike very much, dextrose is 3 times more effective for that window of opportunity

SSS33 is offline New Member
    How old r u alphadog?

JAB1 is offline Member
    Sounds like you had a great cycle. Dont want this to be taken the wrong way but I have a serious question. It seems like every post I see when someone is 165lb to 175 lb at over 6 foot, they get ragged on for not being ready for aas. But you were only 173 when you started and have not recieved one negative comment on using. I do get that everyone can see your avi and see that you were in good shape to start, so maybe thats it. Just curious as to the difference between you gettin alot of support and congrats where most people that are over 6 foot at 173 seem to get none. Once again this is not meant to be a troll post, just wondering as I am shorter than you but similar stats and am doing my research. Thanks and congrats on your gains.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information