Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    Weight is up to 175lbs. Today was realy going shitty for me, and I was looking forwards to pumping some iron real hard being on my second week of winny (strength is up hXc!). After warming up, I get to my second set of dumbell shoulder presses with 75's, really pushing hard, I get to my 8th rep and I get the worst head pain ive ever expearienced! Right IN the back left side of my head. I could do nothing to help it feel better except stumble around for a minute in pain. It was like it was on my brain... After laying down on a bench for 10 minutes, it became bearable enough to try to continue. My friend told me the same thing happened to him when he lifted real heavy and put alot effort into a heavy incline day. So for the next 15 minutes, any time I put hard effort into a set it would get worse unless I stopped.. non the less, I cut my day an hour and a half short and got out ASAP... Its 11pm right now, and this happened at 3pm. My headache just went away around an hour ago!!!! My day was really strssfull, and I got little sleep. My friend thinks it could be my blood pressure, and others said diet, lack of food, or "lifting like an animal".. what do you think.. im goin to bed, cycle progress tommorrow, If i dont have pics, ill scan my damn arm atleast!!!

Epic is offline Junior Member
    I've had those headaches, i think it was from the dball though, also real sharp pain in the chest, like a heart attack, then 40 sec it goes away? not really sure, but when i stopped the dball, it all went a way.
    drink pleanty of H2O

Yea Im still getting them, but not quite as bad. Sorry AR guys! Ive been deciding which schools I am going to next fall and have been arranging a trip with four friends to Puerto Rico this Saturday April 19! I cant wait to get outa here for a week.

Cycle progress:
    Up a total of 16lbs since start- 160-176 solid.
    My low carb diet is paying off, I got veins busting out of new places left and right! I cant tell you any gains as far as pushing actual weight goes because like I said, my head has been limiting that fun. Pictures are sitting in my car waiting to be developed! Damn me! Muscles are getting fairly hard, everyone notices which is w/o a doubt one of the most rewarding parts to my training. The level of respect you get from teens to adults is really amazing! I work at a GNC and people actualy trust and listen to my advice.. especialy when you got the arms to show for it! Ill try to get some good progress up here before saturday, tonight I have to meet a deadline but just thought id drop a line... peace

Mighty Max is offline Junior Member
    I plan on doing the same cycle of the deca & winny, but I also plan on throwing test prop in their what would be a good way upon doing this...?
    This will be my 2nd cycle
    Wks 1-10 deca 300 dont know how much to use and what days to shoot
    test prop-what days and how much is efficient
    wk 8-13 winny 100mg EOD
    clomid 3 wks after last deca shot
    Need the help guys!

max's cycle

Without a doubt run the Deca at 400mg a week shooting it once a week - i.e. monday... With the prop. I'd get a reasonable amount and shoot it eod at like 50mgs(+) or whatever you decide to run. And as long as your winny is straight and your diet is good w/o sacrificing muscle youll notice strength and sick hard mass and vascularity gains in 2 weeks. I only did 50mg eod and saw those results. I wish I threw in Prop. but atleast I got Dbol in and im happy now that i did. Definatley stack it with a stronger andro. Deca is a slow one. Good luck and were here for you. This cycle is mild but fun and the gains you get are solid and dont disipate.

Sr_bofia is offline Junior Member

hey bro give me a hand

bro i was thinking on doing this.... whats your opinion

deca 200 ( norma) 2x 200 week 1-8 week
    winstrol 50 (zanbom) 50 eod 1-8 week
    proviron 50 eod 1-8 week
    novaldex and clomid pos cycle
    hcg 2x 1500 ui 4-8 week

thanks

Yo puerto rico was awesome. i have pics finaly and ill get back to you guys on cycle turnout manana.

thickmass is offline Member
    So Blake, where are the pics?

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=23078

This should shed light on the Debate of HCG and clomid.

Sorry fellas comp reboot. Im holding a Double bi back pose I took the a few weeks ago. The angle is a little low (youll see), and I've made some back progress since then, alot actually, but Im long over due. Im always tired and lazy I guess to update this regularly. But nolvadex therapy is over. Wt. holding @ 174 lbs. as of a week ago. Diet is super strict and Im cutting up good now as the diet is showing effect. Ill tty in the post tommorrow. night

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information