Not tonight mate is offline New Member

1st cycle - Test E Only - Diary/Pics

I attempted a cycle months ago, but after two weeks the Dbol was making me feel rotten so I stopped. However, I'm going to use the rest of my Test-E over a 10 week period. Started Monday morning.

Note on dosages: The mix of test I have has 250ml E and 50ml Prop PER 1ml. I'm basically using it like it's just Enanthate as the Prop amount is small. SO Ill be using just under a ml per week (2 injections of 0.8ml).

Thus total Enanthate per week = 400ml

Please feel free to correct me if I've worked this out wrong..

PCT will be standard Nolva and Clomid.

Background Info

I've trained for about 5 years (26 this year) started at about 12st 5lbs, I am now 16st 2lbs, not ripped, but not too fat. I'll be training using the Zatsiorsky/Westside Method, which I believe is the only way.

I'll try tag a picture up of me now, then after 4 and 8 weeks. I may go for 12 weeks depending on how I'm feeling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st cycle - Test E Only - Diary/Pics-photo.jpg  
    Last edited by Not tonight mate; 06-29-2010 at 07:37 AM.

ty357 is offline Member
    what you mean the dbol made you feel rotton how? also you could shed a lil bf. well just finishing a test e cycle 500mgs pw for 12 weeks and got excellent results. so as test as your 1st you should be ok just work on diet
    Last edited by ty357; 06-29-2010 at 11:31 AM.

Found it hard to catch my breath, going to sleep was sometimes difficult and I had strange feelings in my chest. I have two friends who say they've had similar feelings on the dbol .

I'm assuming it was the dbol as I was only on the cycle for 2 weeks, and the test apparently takes longer than that to kick in. I guess I'll know in the next few days if I was right.

Yeah I would like to be a bit leaner, thing is, If I work out the amount of calories I should eat to gain, I just get fat, pretty quickly, I don't gain muscle fast, but I don't think I need 4000+ kcals a day to gain it. Although I know people will insist I eat like a bear, it just ends up making me feel bloated and lethargic.

Mar-Vell is offline Junior Member
    People think everybody is an ecto or meso, and advice to eat a lot, some guys just get fat with that
    I think you could bump the enan to 500mg or even 600mg

gif
    gif is offline New Member
    how much bf% you guys think he is at?

in for progress

Yeah was thinking about doing 500mg...

Not sure of my BF, but I do know that I lean up fast when I try, I'll be looking better in a few weeks :-)

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Not tonight mate View Post
    Yeah I would like to be a bit leaner, thing is, If I work out the amount of calories I should eat to gain, I just get fat, pretty quickly, I don't gain muscle fast, but I don't think I need 4000+ kcals a day to gain it. Although I know people will insist I eat like a bear, it just ends up making me feel bloated and lethargic.
    My guess is it isnt how much you eat that makes you fat its what you eat. Truthfully you need to spend a bit more time training naturally and losing a good amount of fat before even considering AAS.

The higher your bf the more likely you will experience estrogenic sides. Many say to be under 15 % before running anything and you are pushing about 20

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    My guess is it isnt how much you eat that makes you fat its what you eat. Truthfully you need to spend a bit more time training naturally and losing a good amount of fat before even considering AAS.

The higher your bf the more likely you will experience estrogenic sides. Many say to be under 15 % before running anything and you are pushing about 20
    It's a bit late for that haha, but I take your point.

Also, when I've calculated calories, I've always ignored 'fats' and just worried about carbs and protein, it's the carbs that bloat me out, having to eat 700 Kcals (including protein) per meal is just too much carbs for me, and that's what makes me put the weight on, especially eating them on an evening..

Any way, done my two jabs this week, feel fine so far, nothing much to talk about yet performance wise.. Doing cardio more or less every day, either outdoors on the off days or incline tredmill sprints on gym days, so the BF should start to fall soon...

Thanks for comments

lovex is offline Associate Member
    keep going bro....
    keep an eye on diet ...
    keep updating ...
    good luck bro []

playamade is offline Junior Member
    are you taking an ai?

number28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Vell View Post
    People think everybody is an ecto or meso, and advice to eat a lot, some guys just get fat with that
    I think you could bump the enan to 500mg or even 600mg
    X2 on the first part of mars quote!

Thread Information