Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look Great !

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nba2005uk View Post
    Dude thats a LOT of drugs! U will need a stronger pct. Tren an deca ? and test for 18 weeks! Nolva up the dose start with 40mg and make your way down to 20mg, and definetly run clomid too.
    As for my hcg yeh its a pain in the ass without a fridge, imn going to run 1500iu from day 10,14,18. Then start clomid on the 21st day.

Ive gained between 12-14 solid pounds on this cycle and lower bodyfat, veins in places ive never had them! So pleased overall. Next cycle will be 8 weeks of test e 1000mg. 600eq. and 4 weeks of mdrol(best oral steroid by far) at 30mg.
    so you run clomid everday during your cycle? How much clomid do you run throughout? I figured nolva/clomid pct would be enough for me since I am using hcg incrementally throughout the cycle. I planned on running nolva clomid pct 100/40 for two weeks then 50/20 for two weeks..i thought about replacing the dbol with tbol in weeks 1-4. Have you ever used tbol? Why do you keep your cycles to 8wks? Do you "cruise"?

nba2005uk is offline Associate Member
    No i run clomid in pct thats all. I misread your post an didnt see clomid there. But definetly run hcg with tren an deca an test for 18 weeks.
    Ive never used tbol no.
    I keep my cycles to 8 weights because i dont gain anything after week 7, i usualy run tren for 7 then test for an extra week so 8 weeks in total. Im a quick gainer i gain about a pound a day for the first 10 days even on test alone. But also stop quick. Id prefer it that way as my recovery is quicker.

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    I have reconsidered by previous listed cycle. Now, I plan on running an 8wk cycle that looks like this:
    Test cyp 1-8 500mg
    Deca 1-8 375mg
    D-bol 1-4 30mg ed
    Anavar 7-10 50mg ed

I also have T-bol so I was thinking about swapping that out in wks 1-4. I have also considered taking out the dbol or tbol and just running the var in for 6wks rather than 4 and run it from wks 5-10. Another possible scenario I thought of includes running var from wks 1-4 and then again in wks 7-10. What do you think about those options?

PCT will be nolva/clomid/hcg . How do you run hcg for your pct?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information