Peltco123 is offline New Member

.///
    Last edited by Peltco123; 04-04-2011 at 08:57 AM.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    wow go figure... a first time cycle with 3 compounds and ALL of them are too high of doses... Rediculous.

CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    Winny dosage is a bit high mate.
    Otherwise good luck on your cycle!

nakota2k is offline Junior Member
    If you went through with the cycle, im curious the gains/sides you have experienced so far.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    well, im my op you test is fine and the winny at the rate you plan to inject is to high 200 to 300 is the right dose, you looking at 500 mgs a week... twice what you need.

and why do you think you need arimidex ? are you sensitive to estrogen? other wise i would take it ever ohter day, or not at all...

as for you cycle if it is your first cycle you should do test only,,, for like a hundred reasons, and 3500 cals is not a hughe bulkiing diet... fyi... diet maybe an area you need to address better than what you have...

i eat 5000 to 6000 cals a day and im bulking right now... i should prob eat more

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    well, im my op you test is fine and the winny at the rate you plan to inject is to high 200 to 300 is the right dose, you looking at 500 mgs a week... twice what you need.

and why do you think you need arimidex ? are you sensitive to estrogen? other wise i would take it ever ohter day, or not at all...

as for you cycle if it is your first cycle you should do test only,,, for like a hundred reasons, and 3500 cals is not a hughe bulkiing diet... fyi... diet maybe an area you need to address better than what you have...

i eat 5000 to 6000 cals a day and im bulking right now... i should prob eat more
    hard to tell what someone else needs to bulk, the guy is 5,4. it makes a huge difference

Last edited by Peltco123; 04-04-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Damn! Your fvcking ripped up! Nicely done sir!

BoredIRL is offline Associate Member
    Nice hahaha I dont want to fight!

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    Nice work man, keep it up! You sure this is really your first cycle? lol

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    you look sick bro!

The Wolfman is offline Senior Member
    Youve been lifting for 1 year 2 months, and this is your first cycle, and you got that physique? What the ****!

1 year and 5 months now

Though for 4 of those months no chest, back or shoulders was done as I separated my a/c joint in June and it was chronically sprained after that (multiple cortisone shots, mris, physical therapy, etc). Part of the reason I cycled was to get my shoulder better. Wish I jump started with EQ as the shoulder still pains a bit.

Bit of a silly question, but if this is still a problem when August rolls around and I feel like cycling again, what are the best compounds for joints? I have heard Deca and EQ, but have not read much into either.
    Last edited by Peltco123; 04-02-2011 at 09:31 AM.

Last edited by Peltco123; 04-04-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Thread Information