ucon is offline New Member

Decca, Tren, and Test.

has anyone ever tried this combo? if so can you e-mail me your thoughts and what you got from it. and what is everyones thoughts on combineing the three?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    There will be a number of people on here who have run that combo, not done it myself...

So what will your full cycle look like??

What are your stats

38 i know
    Weight
    Bf%
    Height
    Years training
    Planned pct
    Goals????

Doing this via email isnt such a good idea, its best to keep it in open forum so we can all learn something...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

im 6'1 and weigh 235lbs and 14%bf. my goal is to weigh 260lbs without adding any body fat so when its time to cut i wont have to lose alot. i would love to do a show... im doing 600ml of decca, 600ml of test and 600ml of tren aweek. ive been training for over 20 years but just not for this. i got the traing down. i got awesome partners but they are clean. im choosing this route. but i have no idea what im doing really so any help would be great. thank you guys very much.

oh and i have one more question. the biggest side effect im worried about is getting bitch tits. i have a nice body i think, i just want to add alot of size to what i have now. so what can i do to prevent this from happening? and when its time to get off my cycle is there anything i need to take since i am on test also?. any help and comments are more than welcome.

Blog Entries
    How many cycles have you run in the past and what were they??

Chris4 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ucon View Post
    im 6'1 and weigh 235lbs and 14%bf. my goal is to weigh 260lbs without adding any body fat so when its time to cut i wont have to lose alot. i would love to do a show... im doing 600ml of decca, 600ml of test and 600ml of tren aweek. ive been training for over 20 years but just not for this. i got the traing down. i got awesome partners but they are clean. im choosing this route. but i have no idea what im doing really so any help would be great. thank you guys very much.
    You mean mg's brah? If this is you're first cycle i'm not sure i'de consider the Tren . What have you used before?

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    very curious as this is what i plan on doing as my next cycle. Subscribed!

this is my 1st cycle and 1st time ever using anything!!!!! ive been on the decca and test for 4 weeks now and i started the tren last week... so far its been going great for me. my biggest worry is getting bitch tits. sometimes when i look it seems like im starting to get them but it could be cause its my biggest worry. so what can i take to prevent this and what do i do when its time to get off everything?????

Blog Entries
    Poor choice for a first cycle, test only should have been your first run

Nolva at 10mgs ed should keep gyno away...

thanks for advice. can i ask why this is a poor choice for me for my 1st cycle? like i said this is my 1st time ever and i dont have alot of knowledge. i want to run a cycle long enough to do a show once and im done with it all so i wanted to hit it hard right off the bat. this is what some of the guys from the gym said they were on and there huge

Chris4 is offline New Member
    It's a poor choice for you because those are some strong compounds your dealing with that will shut your body down hard and you didn't procure the knowledge and the resources to keep yourself healthy while on cycle or when you finish. YOU ALWAYS HAVE PCT BEFORE YOU START YOUR CYCLE. When i cycle i buy enough Nolvadex to feel confident that if i had to i could take 10-20 mg's ED if gyno symptoms should occur. Also you need to be looking into HCG , Clomid, etc for your post cycle. It should be easy for you to find info on this site about how to create a proper post cycle.

Also, you may disagree but i personally think that to say "you just want to run a cycle for long enough to do a show once then your done with it all" is not a sufficient reason for using AAS.

Anyways, just focus on doing it right. Enjoy the gains your making man. They're going to be like you've never seen before. Good luck with the show.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    If this is your first cycle stick to one compound, preferabally test only. You need to know how your body will react to this stuff.

thanks guys for info and advice... well now that i have already started and i didnt school myself properly 1st witch i must say was stupid. but i cant change the fact that i have been on for almost 5 weeks now with the decca and test and one week in the tren . so now what should i do?how long should i keep on and what should i do when i get off? when im done with cycle can i just stop????

9za4ck4 is offline Associate Member
    Um ok so test. tren . and deca would be a decent stack but def. not for your first. Firstly you need to adjust your test to deca mg, run more test then deca. And either nolvadex or i perfer Aromasin i trust it more. If clen was thrown in this stack as well thatd be nice, that was my last stack actually. 800mg test e 500mg deca 350mg tren 80mcg clen 50mg aromasin gains were beautiful and losses afterwards werent bad either. But this is your first cycle test cyp would of been great alone for you. But if i was you i'd be looking for an anti e asap and adjust the test to deca ratio and good luck

thanks bro for advise. im looking for some novadex now but i think i may try to find that aromasin ... thanks

Pay2Play is offline New Member
    Not questioning, just asking....
    Why do you not recommend 1st cycle using Tren ? My first cycle was 300mg Tren & 500mg Test E a week. I eased into it starting with 25mg tren first day & increasing every other day intill I reach 100mg then cycled off same way finishing with clomid. Best cycle I have ever had & I LOVED everything about it once I got use to "poking" myself. My gains were so HUGE that even my own mother ask if I was on steroids ! LOL

While I'm here, what is the recommended mg's of Tren you should run a week? I have done 4 cycles of Tren w/test. I am currently starting a cycle, front loaded with Test Prop and now currently doing 300mg of Tren & 750mgs of Test E per week. I ran an awesome cycle & was as lean as I have every been using Tren 300mgs a week & Test Prop 600mgs a week but I burnt through 8 bottles of Test. I know the half-lifes are different, but I get 1.5 x more product for the same $$$ with Test E is my thinking.....

Height: 5'11.5" (I hold onto that extra 1/2 inch!)
    Weight: 255lbs
    Age: 36 (I pass for 29 all the time, I hang onto that too!)
    Body Fat %: Around 7% (unofficial)
    Years Training: Since Freshman Year of High School
    Cycles: 5 (1st cycle age 33, wish I would found sooner!)
    Goals: Pretty much obtained them, played 2 years Professional Football (2009/2010) @ 34 & 35 yrs old & under 50lbs of recommended weight for my position. These goals could not have been obtained with out the use of anabolic steroids & I wouldn't trade it for nothing!

Striatiostation is offline New Member
    bro, you really should have looked into the compounds your running before starting. your hitting deca and tren together, you have a very high chance of getting progesterone and prolactin side effects, both tren and deca kill sex drive/libido. so you really should have gotten something like bromo or dostinex and ran it with the cycle. with deca it takes min 4 weeks for your body to recouperate for your noodle which is why most people stop deca 2 weeks prior to there test. bear in mind your body will be shut down longer then a normal test cycle with running both compounds together.

and dont think running Anti-E's will help while on cycle for tren/deca sides. yes it will help for the test your running, but if you notice that you are still getting gynecomastia . you will know why. it wont help much since deca and tren dont aromatize into estrogen. The gynecomastia is progesterone related. So you will most defintely want to look into some bromo since both are at the top when it comes to progesterone production.
    Last edited by Striatiostation; 01-29-2011 at 12:27 AM.

ok im lost people. what is bromo and dostinex??? how do you get it and what does it do? how do i take it. i need some details here. can i just buy it over the counter or is it prescription? and what is progesterone and prolactin??? i take it its not good? so far i havent got any side effect but i also stopped the whole cycle till i get all info i need and get the rest of meds i need to do a full cycle. im excited bout doing this cause the gains i have got so far has been awesome and want to continue. like i said i want to do a show at some point

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    There are two sides to every story, Deca dick ( as in no performance) is often talked about, but in combination with Testosterone has never been a problem for me.

I take 50% more Test than Deca and am like a raging bull on that set-up, so talking from experience I would say you are fine on the Deca Test combo, but maybe do less Deca.than you plan.

Treen is often used for cutting, I have used it on all my cycles, sometimes all the way through, but I stop the Deca a month before the end of the cycle and switch to Tren for the cycle finish, this helps combat the long residual time Deca takes to clear your system and is easier to get your system ready to start your PCT.

I produced some graphs on how long Deca takes to clear your system if you search some of my threads.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pay2Play View Post
    Not questioning, just asking....
    Why do you not recommend 1st cycle using Tren ? My first cycle was 300mg Tren & 500mg Test E a week. I eased into it starting with 25mg tren first day & increasing every other day intill I reach 100mg then cycled off same way finishing with clomid. Best cycle I have ever had & I LOVED everything about it once I got use to "poking" myself. My gains were so HUGE that even my own mother ask if I was on steroids ! LOL

While I'm here, what is the recommended mg's of Tren you should run a week? I have done 4 cycles of Tren w/test. I am currently starting a cycle, front loaded with Test Prop and now currently doing 300mg of Tren & 750mgs of Test E per week. I ran an awesome cycle & was as lean as I have every been using Tren 300mgs a week & Test Prop 600mgs a week but I burnt through 8 bottles of Test. I know the half-lifes are different, but I get 1.5 x more product for the same $$$ with Test E is my thinking.....

Height: 5'11.5" (I hold onto that extra 1/2 inch!)
    Weight: 255lbs
    Age: 36 (I pass for 29 all the time, I hang onto that too!)
    Body Fat %: Around 7% (unofficial)
    Years Training: Since Freshman Year of High School
    Cycles: 5 (1st cycle age 33, wish I would found sooner!)
    Goals: Pretty much obtained them, played 2 years Professional Football (2009/2010) @ 34 & 35 yrs old & under 50lbs of recommended weight for my position. These goals could not have been obtained with out the use of anabolic steroids & I wouldn't trade it for nothing!
    i'd like to see pics with those stats

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    way way too much for a 1st cycle, as stated, start with simple a test e. you'd most likely get some incredible bad sides with tht combo, thts an advanced cycle

Thread Information