Ok so Ill keep this as short as possible..

Ive been lifting for two and a half years, I have made some very solid gains naturally, I have gone from 165-195 lbs @ 13% bf.

My major lifts are...

Squat 345 x 5
Bench 245 x 5
Deadlift 405 x 4
Dumbell Chest 105 x 8
Barbell Curl 135 x 3
Leg Press 630 x 5

Pretty above average lifts, the bench is the one that I have found is the hardest to improve.

My diet is extremely clean, (I am coming out of my winter bulk) I am nailing down 4-5 meals a day, right now its centered around high protein, medium-low amounts of carbs, medium calorie. In general its alot of chicken, tuna, salads, a little bit of rice, cottage chesse, and the only liquid im putting down is water.

I have never really used supplements ever, for the past year I have not touched whey, i have done one month of creatine but I really hated the bloated look.

I have reached a crossroad and am seriously considering running a test cycle, heres why...

1) Although Ive been lifting only for 2.5 years my training has been beyon what an average gym rat does, I have learned to listen to my body, I have used the Mike Mentzer HIT program, heavy volume training, etc. and I think I may be reaching my strength potential.

2) My family genetics are not strong, no one in my family is above 170 lean. My background is predominantly indian with a little portugese.

3) My goal when I first started was to be 210-215 at 10 % bf. From family observations I really think I may have reached my potential.

Since I am about 10-15 lbs away from my goal, I have started researching about AAS. Alot of my friends have done it and are doing it, and no brag, I look better than most of them, and they dont believe me when I tell them Im natural.

I do not want to go down the road they have, I literally train like an animal, my ego used to be a major factor as I was always looking to lift big, once I realized I wanted an aesthetic build I turned to the Mike Mentzer concept and it has been working great. I no longer lift using any momentum, it is concentrated lifts, fully engaging the muscle, I literally feel the fibres tearing, my muscle endurance allows me to train to absolute failure to the point where when i put the weight down I can not move that muscle, and my strength allows me to do this with pretty heavy weight.

I want an opinion on doing a cycle now or waiting for a year. I have researched about AAS but I want to do complete and extensive ressearch on every single and specific aspect when it comes to this.

But having opinions via experience does not hurt either..