Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 74
  1. #1
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782

    Exclamation Test Prop and Tren Log

    HEy guys started on a cycle this past saturday and I am on day three so far. I am doing 50mgs of Test Prop and 50 mgs of Tren everyday. So far I feel good with no sides except some irritability and I had a great workout yesterday that consisted of back. I will be weighing myself almost every day and checking back to post results.

    Today in the morning I weighed 200 lbs
    5'9 height by the way.

    Chi

  2. #2
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    ok so i am extremely irritable today and i also feel a touch of the steroid flu. Feeling tired and nauseous. Any one have any suggestions to counteract this? How long this will last or is it something i am just going to have deal with? I am not talking about the irritability i am saying the steroid flu and lethargy.

  3. #3
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    It happens to some people from time to time..... it does go away..... for me atleast. Sometimes i'll get it around week 3 or so with test e and by week 4 it's usually gone. I'd see how it goes for the next few days and then report back.....

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  4. #4
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It happens to some people from time to time..... it does go away..... for me atleast. Sometimes i'll get it around week 3 or so with test e and by week 4 it's usually gone. I'd see how it goes for the next few days and then report back.....

    ~Haz~
    Haz

    Thanks for chiming in much appreciated!! So today i am feeling a bit better a little tired but no flu like symptoms and less irritable. I will be reporting back if there are any changes. Libido seems to be up as well lol which i never mind.

    Weight this morning:
    201

  5. #5
    ty357's Avatar
    ty357 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere near you
    Posts
    960
    I was thinking of giving this cycle a try but i heard that couph with tren a is unforgivable. Also i had the flu like symptoms a couple weeks ago. Good luck. I will be looking at your results

  6. #6
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    No cough currently with TRen A TY. Tell me more about the symptoms? What type of test were you taking? Today I am just tired so I am drinking coffee.

  7. #7
    ty357's Avatar
    ty357 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    somewhere near you
    Posts
    960
    im taking test e and tren e and a couple weeks ago i got the sweats,sneezing,couphing , light fever and my body ached. lasted about week and half

  8. #8
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    ok so i am hoping my body is just getting acclimated to the gear and this is only temporary. Its weird how gear hits me I even feel like it makes me think different. Yeah i know don't ask lol. Have to say i am very tired today and my strength is not what it was a week ago, almost feel weaker actually. That could be attributed to the fatigue though so still holding on to see further results.

  9. #9
    t-gunz's Avatar
    t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    sydney, australia
    Posts
    3,512
    i tried tren e. i dont like it i like tren a. i have hadd the cough though... its brutal.

    i like your cycle mate. best of luck. are you cutting or doing a lean bulk?

  10. #10
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    i tried tren e. i dont like it i like tren a. i have hadd the cough though... its brutal.

    i like your cycle mate. best of luck. are you cutting or doing a lean bulk?
    Thanks T-gunz i am doing a lean bulk to put on size. Did you have any sort of test flu? I have it again today it is kicking my ass and making me very fatigued.

  11. #11
    j.daddy's Avatar
    j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    141
    Every time I start a cycle I get super nauseous for a day or so. I'm on tren a and prop and a-drol right now. The first day and a half I couldn't hold anything down. I had to drink a ton of whey. Even if you only hold it down for 15 min. you absorb some of it. After the first week I felt great.

    You didn't answer T-gunz, Are you cutting or on a lean bulk? Either way you should have great results if your diet is in check.

  12. #12
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by j.daddy View Post
    Every time I start a cycle I get super nauseous for a day or so. I'm on tren a and prop and a-drol right now. The first day and a half I couldn't hold anything down. I had to drink a ton of whey. Even if you only hold it down for 15 min. you absorb some of it. After the first week I felt great.

    You didn't answer T-gunz, Are you cutting or on a lean bulk? Either way you should have great results if your diet is in check.
    j.daddy i am doing a lean bulk and i am still feeling not 100%. Sucks but I am trying to stay positive about it and hoping it pasts soon. Btw my diet is in check and i am eating like a hoss. Been taking some melatonin to help with my crappy sleep i am getting.

    Day 5
    weight update i am up 202 lbs.
    gain of 2 pds from start.

  13. #13
    Freewizzle is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    58
    Drink lots of water man! Its only going to help. I have been running for 3 weeks now and the first few days were not that great. Drink lots of water and make sure to be staying warm and dry to.

  14. #14
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Freewizzle View Post
    Drink lots of water man! Its only going to help. I have been running for 3 weeks now and the first few days were not that great. Drink lots of water and make sure to be staying warm and dry to.
    Thanks freewizzle am doing so and on the plus side i feel great now return of the beast! i had a great work out with a great pump!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #15
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Okay lol day 6 and the flu seems to be gone and feeling great. Now on to the next problem, I had the worst sleep last night even with taking 6 mgs of melatonin it sucked. I was tossing and turning and could sleep about a couple of hrs then only to wake up again. Any suggestions guys?

    weight: 202.4 lbs

  16. #16
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,886
    Good luck brother. Jealous that you are on right now.

  17. #17
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Good luck brother. Jealous that you are on right now.
    thanks TS

  18. #18
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    weight this morning 201.6 lbs

    Day nine btw
    Last edited by chi; 03-14-2011 at 02:32 PM.

  19. #19
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    5,375
    The tren tends to make you sleep restlessly, when I was on TrenA I would wake up a few times a night usually covered in sweat and with a rememberance of some bizzare ass dream. However I am very lucky in that I have no trouble going back to sleep.

    Sorry to hear about the Test Flu seems to affect a lot when using Prop. Myself I only got it once mildly for few days and that was on 700wk however my buddy has it kick his ass every time he cycles with it...

    Good luck, Keep eating and gaining, by the way I don't know what type of Tren ( A or E ) you were doing but maybe it will help with the flu when it kicks in I am being serious that Tren really seems to boost just about every body function.

  20. #20
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    The tren tends to make you sleep restlessly, when I was on TrenA I would wake up a few times a night usually covered in sweat and with a rememberance of some bizzare ass dream. However I am very lucky in that I have no trouble going back to sleep.

    Sorry to hear about the Test Flu seems to affect a lot when using Prop. Myself I only got it once mildly for few days and that was on 700wk however my buddy has it kick his ass every time he cycles with it...

    Good luck, Keep eating and gaining, by the way I don't know what type of Tren ( A or E ) you were doing but maybe it will help with the flu when it kicks in I am being serious that Tren really seems to boost just about every body function.
    FFM I am happy I am over the test flu and the only discomfort i have is the soreness from the shots. Thanks for chiming in and I am excited for the tren to kick in!! How long did it take for you to really feel it? I got some melatonin for the sleep and a sleep aid from walgreens to combat my restless nights, luckily no sweats yet. Today I am falling on my face tired dont know why but i took an hr nap and feel a lot better!!!! Eating like a horse currently

  21. #21
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    day 10 weight this morning was 203 lbs

  22. #22
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    guys i am really needing your help here because i almost at this point of dropping this cycle from extreme fatigue and terrible workouts. I am on day 11 of 50mgs of prop and 50mgs of tren a with insomnia, nausea during workouts, extreme fatigue, and shitty workouts. Feel like it is almost counter productive and pointless to be on the cycle. I have cycled before 5 times and know how i am suppose to feel on a cycle and this is not even close. I am alternating sites and the pain is bearable from the prop but i just feel so damn crappy i dont think i am reacting well to it. I made it through the first week with the flu and yesterday but I have only had one good workout out of 11 and have not gained any weight or change to my physique even though i know its early. Do you think i should discontinue the prop? I do have 400 tbol I can substitute it with. Will that work? Or should i lower my dose of prop a bit more? I have no sides from the tren yet. When should i be feeling it? I do have increased libido and a bit more aggressive.

    i really need your help here this is pretty disappointing.

  23. #23
    big_ron's Avatar
    big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunny Australia!
    Posts
    3,641
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    guys i am really needing your help here because i almost at this point of dropping this cycle from extreme fatigue and terrible workouts. I am on day 11 of 50mgs of prop and 50mgs of tren a with insomnia, nausea during workouts, extreme fatigue, and shitty workouts. Feel like it is almost counter productive and pointless to be on the cycle. I have cycled before 5 times and know how i am suppose to feel on a cycle and this is not even close. I am alternating sites and the pain is bearable from the prop but i just feel so damn crappy i dont think i am reacting well to it. I made it through the first week with the flu and yesterday but I have only had one good workout out of 11 and have not gained any weight or change to my physique even though i know its early. Do you think i should discontinue the prop? I do have 400 tbol I can substitute it with. Will that work? Or should i lower my dose of prop a bit more? I have no sides from the tren yet. When should i be feeling it? I do have increased libido and a bit more aggressive.

    i really need your help here this is pretty disappointing.
    These are sides of tren, dont drop the prop, if anything lower the tren or drop it all together id you cannot stand the sides.

  24. #24
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    These are sides of tren, dont drop the prop, if anything lower the tren or drop it all together id you cannot stand the sides.
    Really ron? I have been like this from the start so i figured it was the prop for sure. For example i had upped the dose on the prop yesterday in the morning when i pinned and felt majorly like crap so i knew it was because of that.

  25. #25
    big_ron's Avatar
    big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunny Australia!
    Posts
    3,641
    You may just have a bit of test flu..as they call it. due to the massive fluctuation of hormones in your blood. I have got night sweats from prop before, but i know tren gives them to me more. plus the whole not sleeping thing.
    Are you on tren A or E?

  26. #26
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    tren A and had the test flu bad last week am over it

  27. #27
    gym_junki's Avatar
    gym_junki is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    dont kno
    Posts
    705
    I wouldn't say it's the prop as well, I'd try 1, increase the prop or cut down on the tren , 2 try going Eod I kno Ed is better but it might work better for u, good luck bro

  28. #28
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    guys just an update completely got off the tren . That stuff is just not right for me too many sides to deal with and even at less then 50mgs a day. Now i am not saying that it is going to be like that for everyone but for me it wasn't worth it. I have increased the prop to 100 mgs and now have the steroid flu once again but I know it will just be a few more days and it will be gone. This Saturday will be the start of week 4 for me and going to continue another 4 weeks for a total of 8 weeks of just prop now. I am lean and vascular but have maintained a weight of 200-204 with fat loss. That was during the tren when i wasnt feeling a 100% all the time and I know my workouts were suffering due to nausea, fatigue, and weakness. I am hoping these upcoming days are going to hit hard.
    Last edited by chi; 03-30-2011 at 02:45 PM.

  29. #29
    SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    IN THE GYM
    Posts
    1,450
    Good look

  30. #30
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    Good look
    thanks slim

  31. #31
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    guys i am basically sick as a dog right now in bed. I have the worst body aches, chills, pain, and nausea. This cycle has to be the worst i have done and i am really disappointed. I guess it is from upping the prop but i do have a nasty cough from the weekend as well so i may be legit sick too but it either way i am ****ed with no appetite

  32. #32
    JohnnyVegas's Avatar
    JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    5,963
    Damn, I have been reading since the beginning and cannot believe your luck. So, it turns our your flu IS because of the Prop, right? Guess it doesn't matter since you couldn't take the Tren without the Test anyway.

    Hope it turns around for you. I forget, do you have this reaction to Cyp?

  33. #33
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Damn, I have been reading since the beginning and cannot believe your luck. So, it turns our your flu IS because of the Prop, right? Guess it doesn't matter since you couldn't take the Tren without the Test anyway.

    Hope it turns around for you. I forget, do you have this reaction to Cyp?
    johnny thanks for the sympathy lol. Yeah it is from the prop and it is no joke. I just ate and it makes me feel worse because now the blood is in my digestive system so you can only imagine the aches. I won't even tell you about the pain from the injection sites. THose hurt like crazy but not too bad. I had to pop two advil so i can feel better. I dont have this reaction to cyp just prop.

    Question guys? What do you think of me skipping an injection tomorrow? is that ok? I need the pain to subside in my glutes a bit and i wont dear inject in the shoulder or quad.???

  34. #34
    dirtybrd's Avatar
    dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Your GF's house
    Posts
    420
    Odd, Im on day 3 of test prop and tren a 100mg of each a day, the only sides im seing so far are insomnia and dreams. Yje ony time Ive gotten "the flu" is if I do a test blend like t400 or 500. Hope ya feel better!

  35. #35
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    Yes my days with tren are over, I am sticking to npp I have heard a lot of good stuff about it with a lot less sides then tren. Good luck on the rest of your cycle bro.

  36. #36
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    Odd, Im on day 3 of test prop and tren a 100mg of each a day, the only sides im seing so far are insomnia and dreams. Yje ony time Ive gotten "the flu" is if I do a test blend like t400 or 500. Hope ya feel better!
    another thing i need is my precious sleep that has to be the most counterproductive thing to bodybuilding. How can you recover without sleep and be sane. Your lucky you have no sides i am just really sensitive to any type of drug.


    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Yes my days with tren are over, I am sticking to npp I have heard a lot of good stuff about it with a lot less sides then tren. Good luck on the rest of your cycle bro.
    thanks bjpennnn

  37. #37
    MACHINE5150's Avatar
    MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,651
    Skipping an inject won't hurt anything.. i start a similar cycle 100mg prop 50mg/tren (might bump to 75).. start it in may.. hoping i don't have the same sides.. i have done 3 cycles myself and never any issues however it has always been a long Esther test or test blend.. and deca and tren are miles apart when it comes to sides.. hoping i have better luck than you.. sorry to hear bro.

  38. #38
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    Skipping an inject won't hurt anything.. i start a similar cycle 100mg prop 50mg/tren (might bump to 75).. start it in may.. hoping i don't have the same sides.. i have done 3 cycles myself and never any issues however it has always been a long Esther test or test blend.. and deca and tren are miles apart when it comes to sides.. hoping i have better luck than you.. sorry to hear bro.
    thanks machine yeah i need to give my glutes a rest and just for a topper i have the flu not only the test flu i am legit sick right now lol!!!! I never had one issue with deca as a matter of fact or any other test i have taken so I am just going to go with the long esters and test blends. Best results i have gotten were actually from test blends.

  39. #39
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    this is not encouraging news, too bad chi

  40. #40
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    this is not encouraging news, too bad chi
    i am pretty disappointed mbmetc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •